Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Group id #913 : Success
2004-08-17 12:48
CyberBrain
Administrator

Group id #913 : Success

There seems to be some different oppinions about the history of "success". I've been asked several times remove the comments and to clear it up, but since i don't really know anything about the history of success, i can't judge who are right.

So i've moved the comments from the success-record to this topic instead, in hope that those of you who know anything will participate in the discussion, so we can find the truth.

To sum it up: The Arrogance is maintainer of the success-record in CSDb. Raiden believes that what The Arrogance wrote at this record is wrong. The Arrogance doesn't think it's wrong.

... 22 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-08-21 05:40
The Arrogance

I guess what Jesper meant was the start of the cooperation between Success and X-Ray, as this would fit into the time Sonny and him left Success.

Anyway, Hi Jesper, nice to read you here! ;o)

Regards,
T.
2004-08-21 07:01
TDJ

Quote: I guess what Jesper meant was the start of the cooperation between Success and X-Ray, as this would fit into the time Sonny and him left Success.

Anyway, Hi Jesper, nice to read you here! ;o)

Regards,
T.

Yeh, I came to the same conclusion :)
2004-08-21 09:01
Radar
Account closed

@Hero:
Harry, hope you and your wife do good (heard about your girl, cool).

@Rough:
About your comment? Shove it right up into your ass. Lamer (always been and always will be).

@The Dark Judge:
[sarcasm]
I know we love eachother.
[/sarcsam]

@The Arrogance:
I actually agree with most of the stuff you said about success. There just are some details Im not sure about, but who cares. Not worth talking about it anymore.

@Raiden:
Read my Mail.

@All the rest:
Grow up.

Off again!
2004-08-21 18:27
The Arrogance

@ Hero: Alternation is not your thing, is it, Harry ?! ;)
But anyway, congratulation for another one of those blond
and beautiful skandinavian girls! ;)

@ Radar: Hartmut, thanks for your honest answer!

L8er,
T.
2004-08-23 13:59
Cmr
Account closed

The people who have visited the Baboons party in Eddersheim, know how it really started with Success. I support The Arrogance in his story, I remember the guys talking to me about Success.
2004-09-02 22:20
CyberBrain
Administrator

The matter is setteled, and you can now gladly thrust what The Arrogance has written at the success record. It's the truth.
2004-09-21 12:23
Raze

Being member of X-Ray and later on Success and knowing most of the guys I support Arrogance´s version of the story, too. Maybe Raiden was bitchslapped on some US board by Arrogance at that time and now tries to have his late revenge. Still haven´t learned a thing then.
@Arro: Don´t start boasting too much about boozing... ;-)

@Radar: Nice to meet you again here! Are you still calling Antidote?

@The Elegance: Ex- D-Sign/X-Ray? Nice to see you again! I really liked your logos! Still have that paper drawing you once made!

Raze
2004-09-23 17:22
The Arrogance

Peter, no i do not remember any trouble with that guy at all, because until 2004 i didn't even know that he was existing! ;) But regarding the mail-exchange i had with him, i guess he had some problem with Thorsten.. at least he disliked/dislikes him. Whatever, i could care less.

L8er, T.
2004-12-13 18:36
Dishy

Hi Tom,

Airwolf/GP is missing on the SCS memberlist, I think. He has probably been a member in 1993 for a short while!??! At least I´ve got a spread-disk from him with SCS stuff from my time in Dominators! On the disk is also a 1st-release cracked by Micron/SCS and supplied by Nightshade!

I´ll mail it for you, if I ever I get my c64 stuff transfered! Guess I just need to get startet once for all!

(Guess I´ve got about 500 disks with cracks(also lots of originals), demos, mags etc.. Also I´ve got lots of old tapes with cracks(and originals!!) Some at my own place, but probably also some at my father and probably some at my mother too.. So I´ll just need to find all of it, and start to transfer!

BTW. I´ve also tons of covers..)

*****Once A Scener - Always A Scener*****
2004-12-13 22:57
The Arrogance

Thanx Dishy, you are right, i remember that he was part of the rebuilt Success for a while.. i will add him to the list.

And yes, you are welcome to mail me what is missing here.
Thanx for your effort. ;)

L8er,
T.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
JackAsser/Booze Design
hedning/G★P
Mason/Unicess
Dano/Padua
Brittle/Dentifrice^(?)
kbs/Pht/Lxt