Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #150735 : I Am the Flashing C64 Cursor +D
2016-10-04 03:42
hedning

Release id #150735 : I Am the Flashing C64 Cursor +D

The "discussion" in the comments section escalated quickly, so it was moved here, where it kind of belongs. The comment section should be about the release itself only, not the game that was cracked or philosophy about what should be released or not.

User Comment
Submitted by Jazzcat [PM] on 4 October 2016
Whilst the heart of the release group might be in the right place. I think this might be a bit too much also (I respect we have our own ideas on what we should release and not release, with our own reasons).

I agree that a lot of people are unfortunately (in my view) favourable on this style (albeit people not from the cracking scene); I am curious on people *in* or have been in the cracking scene and their views, will they be as supportive? Possibly people do not want to rock the boat and keep their thoughts to themselves?

This could be a broader discussion for the forums: e.g. releasing games made by members of own group, releasing CSDb games (when and when not to). Releasing games code in Basic etc. Of course people can do what they want. We all have made errors in judgement, but how to get the quality/baseline tradition back?

I guess such a forum blog would be difficult, people may want to piss on each others shoes etc rather than getting back to oldschool (whatever that used to be).

Anyway, hoping not to have a heated discussion but a healthy debate.

User Comment
Submitted by Fungus [PM] on 4 October 2016
This is not a "discussion" I am making a comment on the quality of this game and this release. It is my opinion, if you don't like it tough shit.

User Comment
Submitted by hedning [PM] on 3 October 2016
I don't agree, of course. It's a unique meta level take, and a cool nerdy game. But this "discussion" should move to the forum instead if you would like to continue. It seems more people are liking it, so your view is not universal, quite the opposite. If you have more to say about what we should do and not, please send a PM and I can ignore it in peace without disturbing the rest of the population.

User Comment
Submitted by Fungus [PM] on 3 October 2016
I don't need to read the fucking manual, this is shit and not worthy of releasing.

User Comment
Submitted by hedning [PM] on 3 October 2016
rtfm ;)

User Comment
Submitted by Fungus [PM] on 3 October 2016
This isn't even worthy of dinasours. Is this what the scene has come to? You should be ashamed of releasing this.
2016-10-04 04:05
Shine

Quoting hedning

...It's a unique meta level take, and a cool nerdy game...

I have to agree with Hedning. But i respect all other opinions too of course. It's (again and again) a matter of taste obviously.
For me it has a nerdy touch for sure.
2016-10-04 05:16
hedning

Jazzcat: I am not surprised you popped up. I am sure you loved Fungus outburst. You once asked me what I meant when I said you were patronising other sceners and groups, as you were some kind of scene priest. Well, look at your comment above, and you have the answer. Of course you have all rights to express your thoughts in this matter, but some kind of humbleness could be nice from time to time.

Look yourself in the mirror when it comes to morals. Oh, and I am sure the public loves our compiled and bugfixed version of Akalabeth (the basic game you mention). And it was fun doing. Which of course what this is all about.

And one more thing: "I Am the Flashing C64 Cursor". I love it. Zyron loves it. It's cool, and quite an unique take. A lot of people love it as you might see, and that is the reason for releasing it, of course. It's good. I am sorry you guys don't think that. I'll give you a hug when we meet.
2016-10-04 06:13
Jazzcat

Regarding Fungus' post. His view was on the game crack itself, not an outburst, but his view. I would have thought that belongs to the crack entry?

Regarding some possibilities for improvement. I am not trying to patronise, sorry if it comes across that way, not intended and would result in no value or movement in the right direction. As the main editor for "The List" and the longest editor of that release chart in the scene. I have a unique overview of the trend of cracking on C64 over the past 20+ years, the evolution and changes that have occurred and whether things have taken a dive or not.

Releasing games that are Basic, SEUCK, CSDb released or are sub-par in quality is the group's decision. With this in mind, there will be negative feedback from some people from time to time (my own group had it several times for some basic games we released in 1995).

To improve, should we had some better structure around how cracks are made? Didi made an excellent suggestion that we could have a "Mini-game" category, that only receives 1.0-1.9 Points. Of course this might lead to a flood of old type-in games being released to grab points. :D

Another idea is to reduce the points for CSDb released games or even to deduct points for those or Basic/SEUCK kind of stuff to try boost quality levels (this means less releases maybe).

Of course these are all ideas and could kick-start a healthy discussion (as mentioned in my post above that was moderated to this forum). I think my approach is quite humble and sincere, no need to get your knickers in a knot :D I am hoping we can all brainstorm and improve the cracking scene and make it more palatable, so that not just a subset of sceners get enjoyment from the cracks. Thoughts?
2016-10-04 09:14
BabyDuckGames
Account closed

I appreciate all comments good or bad, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm not here to rant, just to put a few things straight and I will say no more.
The game is actually written in asm, not basic, I just made it look that way. It is for a 4k crappy game competition and not the best game ever competition. I am just glad some people are actually enjoying it, its actually fun when you ACTUALLY give a try and not make assumptions from the screenshot. I tried to make it quirky and original, I think I succeeded in that !
2016-10-04 09:33
Smasher

nice discussion. it seems one of those I had with our former co-op partners. :)
we in F4CG have no internal rules(*), just be cool and you are always on the right side.
however my personal opinion, for those who care, is the following:
- games done by sceners for the scene: I don't like introlinking, so those should not be touched! only exceptions: 1) the coder pays us or shares his gf with us to see an f4cg intro in front of his game. 2) a better version is absolutely needed, e.g. the game is megacool but it's in polish, so it needs to be translated.
- self coded games: I don't like to see two versions of the same game on csdb, i.e. a pseudo-original and a pseudo-cracked one. sometimes the coder and the cracker is even the same person. the day I'll release one of my fantastic games the only version spread out will probably be introlinked with the text "presented to you by f4cg".
- basic/crap/mini/etc games: those should be released by those nice fake cracking groups
that's it. see ya at X! :)
(*)not completely true: Solar's rule "we can't have another mag other than Pirates!" is still valid :)
2016-10-04 09:53
Fungus

My comment was directed at the release. The game is shit too, but it was shit for a reason (crap game compo) so that goes without saying. I try everything, so the authors comment assuming I didn't is moot. I don't care if other people like it, I don't and I said so. It is my OPINION and nothing more, if you want to censor that and have everything be fake without honest opinions being expressed I don't know what to tell you other than I think that's bullshit.

I see an abuse of position and mod powers to remove comments and things that you don't agree with even when they directly pertain to a release. For fucks sake I couldn't even comment on an intro by case that he MADE FOR ME. I think some of you have let your position go to your heads, but what the else is new.

I love the personal attacks by the likes of Roysterini and others. Sure I make negative comments on some things, because I'm HONEST. I make twice as many if not more praising comments on other things, but as usual the net-tards only focus on the negative ones. Again, I don't attack people personally unless you start that shit with me. So Roysterini I don't give a fuck what you think of me, or anyone else who isn't in my circle of friends and aquaintences and I've made that perfectly clear.

Releasing your own software without giving anyone else a chance is also bullshit and you know it. Another one out of Per's bag of tricks. Oh yes I remember this in F4CG as well and don't think others have forgotten. Hey at least this time the authors who were promised payment aren't getting fucked over right? RIGHT? I hope not.

Don't act so high and mighty, you all pull bullshit for points in a dead fucking scene on a dead machine that no one gives a fuck about but you. At least have some dignity about it instead of lowering the bar to the levels of lamer labels from the 80s and 90s. At least we can all have a good laugh about those releases, instead of taking this shit seriously like it means something when it means shit.

/endrant
2016-10-04 11:04
E$G

It's just a matter of 1st releases. So this is the definitive destination where the scene is goin'. We were bored or just we wished to cut off some groups? Who knows. BBS are back but with a different taste. 4 targets: games label, crack, demo & 1st release. It's a game into a game. You go to a movie theatre and pay the same money to see Avatar with all the fx as well of a crap one same goes here. Points are the new fuel of life you get it for a crap release as well of the Duffy Duck Holy Grail or latest quality ones. Nobody force you to play to this game (the 1st rel carnival) or to this 4k game.
As well I think even if Fungus is a rude boy, he can express in the forum the best way he prefers, he knows how to handle bits&bytes as well his humble opinion in games quality. Love to the scene and respect to the correct & loyal oneZ!
2016-10-04 11:22
Smasher

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Fung... no, Kurt Cobain!
I promised my groupmates to chat less and code more from now on, so this is (should be) my last post. feel free to PM me "GTFO!" if you spot me online, ok?
hey ESG, Avatar (the movie of course) was ze shit :) 3 hrs to cut a damn tree...
2016-10-04 15:43
oziphantom

I think a rule that limits intro size to be less than the original by x% should be put in place.
So we don't get a 4K complete game with a 16K logo and song on the front of it.. So the 4K entries should have 256b intros max, the 16K games should have 4K intros etc or something like that to keep it "sport"
2016-10-04 15:47
hedning

I did not censor anything, except roysterini's sentance. I moved the discussion here where it belongs as it was turning into something else than just comments about the release itself. End of story. I will keep on trying to move more of the discussions on whatever release to the forum as it is more suited for it.

I will report myself to the other moderators and let them decide if I abused my rights and if they think I did I will quit as moderator. I promise.
2016-10-04 17:12
Peacemaker

unlock the comments. i want to add how lame that game is -.- how can you even think about releasing such shit?
2016-10-04 17:46
Skate

Wanna feel young? Don't quit the scene and follow each and every drama. :)
2016-10-04 18:10
hedning

Peacemaker: Comments about the game itself should be posted here: I Am the Flashing C64 Cursor.
2016-10-04 19:49
chatGPZ

there is a game hidden in that release?
2016-10-04 20:41
hedning

Quote: there is a game hidden in that release?

No.
2016-10-04 21:05
Roysterini
Account closed

First of all, I'd like to apologise for my attack yesterday evening. I regretted it afterwards. I was also glad to see it removed, as it's not good behaviour.

I do actually like Craig's entry and not just cos he's a friend, but because I think it's the most original entry.

My reaction was somewhat over the top and I was just seeing Fungus' posts as an overly negative attack. I feel if you don't like something, it's not necessary to exclaim it so overtly.

Anyway, in future, I shall try to be more 'grown up' and not react in such an immature manner. I guess it was a bad day at the office.

Again, my apologies.
2016-10-04 21:32
Fungus

How about you restore the original comments, and only move the "discussion" ones instead of removing them all.
2016-10-04 22:06
Jazzcat

Great idea on the small intro for 4k smaller games.

I agree. Comments on the fame should be restored. Over moderation there.
2016-10-05 07:52
hedning

I have no problem at all accepting that some of you think the game sucks. We all get that now. And we and many more think it's a cool game. It should have stopped there.

What is over moderation and not is not up to you to decide, JC. Not me either for that matter.

Just some morning thoughts. Now coffee, and real life. Have I nice day, y'all!
2016-10-05 08:04
Jazzcat

Hedning I am just stating my view. Which is for me to decide. Ty. Fungus' comment was on the entry.

Regarding smaller games. Should the pts be lowered? Maximum length for intro for smaller games?
2016-10-05 08:40
iAN CooG

I want all rels to be 202 blocks. The shorter the game, the larger the intro.
"disk space isn't anymore a problem these days" (almost everyone out there)
;)
2016-10-05 09:01
hedning

Quote: Hedning I am just stating my view. Which is for me to decide. Ty. Fungus' comment was on the entry.

Regarding smaller games. Should the pts be lowered? Maximum length for intro for smaller games?

Of course you can state your view, but then write "In my opinion... blabla". Well. Details. Fungus comment was about the game, that he thought it was crap, and also he expressed some kind of strange need of telling us how to run our business, and that we should be ashamed etc. Some kind of bizarre scene police attitude, and a complete lack of respect for different views on things. That clearly opened for drama and discussion, of course, thus I moved the whole debacle here where it somewhat belongs. I have asked the other moderators if I did the right thing, and all that have had the time to answer think it was right.

Regarding points and stuff, I believe CSDb is the wrong forum for it (and this thread is absolutely the wrong room for it), and should be discussed with the few of us that care. Mail perhaps?
2016-10-05 09:15
Jazzcat

For pts discussion etc. I do not mind it here out in the open. As I value everyone's feedback.

Regarding Fungus comment. I think it should be against the release. It is about the release and in my opinion is a wrong mod move.
2016-10-05 09:23
chatGPZ

right now derbyram is rotating in his grave, shooting death rays
2016-10-05 09:29
Peacemaker

So we are only allowed to praise the cracking groups but not allowed to comment that its a shame to release such a game? well, its a comment, if you like it not.
2016-10-05 10:13
hedning

Quote: So we are only allowed to praise the cracking groups but not allowed to comment that its a shame to release such a game? well, its a comment, if you like it not.

<Post edited by hedning on 5/10-2016 12:19>

I don't mind what you think about the game or release. But did you ever think that we perhaps released it because we think it's pretty cool, and that your view might not be universal? I reacted mainly because Fungus and you seems to think we release stuff for only you guys, and that your point of view is the only correct one. + You are telling others how they should and shouldn't do. What we should feel and how we should act. That is actually not very sympathetic. Feel free to express that the release is "trash" or "shit", but if you are telling another group how to act, feel or should do, you are way out of expressing something about the release itself. You are guilty of that on many occations.

Fungus had no comment on the release itself. It was all about how shitty he thought the game was, and in his first comment he also states obvious discussion food: that we should be ashamed (why? obviously we think that the game is cool, why release it otherwise? That would be stupid), and "Is this what the scene has come to?", thus starting a discussion. I see no problem moving that here, after the discussion emerged (I didn't do it at first, and I anly censored Roysterini's foul language against Fungus). It's not censoring, it's moving comments to a more suitable place where we can edit answers and use more tools. We will probably work more like that in the future I think. If you look at the comments fields all over the place they are filled up with chitchats and debates, where people start questioning stuff, thus starting long discussions. This is actually a quite good example.

There is also another argument closing the comments field all together and only have comments and discussions here by the way, even if that might be far away, and that is the fact that this is supposed to be a database, and as such mainly should hold releases with information around that release - who made what, background etc. What random sceners might think about the releases is pretty uninteresting to have as the main info right under an entry. The forum is much more suited for chats and debates and what people might think etc etc. But that is of course a question for Perff and the mods, not me alone.
2016-10-05 10:17
hedning

Quote: For pts discussion etc. I do not mind it here out in the open. As I value everyone's feedback.

Regarding Fungus comment. I think it should be against the release. It is about the release and in my opinion is a wrong mod move.

Feel free to start a new forum thread then. What I meant was that this entry is perhaps not the right and most natural place to discuss it. I mean: "Where can I find that interesting discussion about first release points?" - "In I Am the Flashing C64 Cursor +D of course! duh!".
2016-10-05 10:27
Peacemaker

"What random sceners might think about the releases is pretty uninteresting to have as the main info right under an entry. "

your (not universal) view. i think the dem-o, music-, gfx- guys like the comments under their releases, be they positive or negativ (critism).
but what do i know. =)
2016-10-05 10:37
hedning

Quote: "What random sceners might think about the releases is pretty uninteresting to have as the main info right under an entry. "

your (not universal) view. i think the dem-o, music-, gfx- guys like the comments under their releases, be they positive or negativ (critism).
but what do i know. =)

<Post edited by hedning on 5/10-2016 12:42>

You might be right, but then this is no frikkin' retarded Facebook with likes, smileys and God knows what. In a database I believe it actually is more suited and interesting to know more of the description of effects, design, theme, music, description of various bugs, flicker etc... Even fun facts about the release and goofs.

Different views, flamewars, love letters and fuckings is more suited in the Forum part of this database. It's still linked to the release that is discussed. I know the database is used a lot as a release site, but that is not what it is meant to be. I think this confuses a lot of people. See JSL as an example. Being thrown out because he could not behave, he interpreted that as he was thrown out of the scene (?!).
2016-10-05 10:42
Jazzcat

What examples of comments for releases would be okay?
2016-10-05 10:46
hedning

Quote: What examples of comments for releases would be okay?

I'm not running this database, and I am not the only moderator, but I think I showed my own reflections and views above.

I often use and used the comment field giving feedback. Hopefully creative feedback. I probably sinned too from time to time, I guess. Look at it like this: If the comments field is going in a discussion direction it's better to move it here.

Point is the comments field is problematic, as it is used as a thread on facebook. I don't think we should turn CSDb into Facebook. This is primarely a database of C64 scene releases.
2016-10-05 10:56
Jazzcat

Maybe remove the comments field?
2016-10-05 11:01
HCL

Abandon the cracker scene from csdb.
2016-10-05 11:03
Jazzcat

Hcl: true. Its own db done in the same way as the boards.
2016-10-05 11:18
hedning

Quote: Maybe remove the comments field?

Not a bad idea. Will present that to the others. It takes a lot of time to clean up the comments; time that could be more useful spent on merging entries etc.
2016-10-05 11:41
Smasher

- a few days ago, before this discussion started, I asked mighty Perff if it was possible to let the uploader choose if he/she wants comments or not. a bit like on youtube, when sometimes you see "comments are disabled for this video".
he wasn't enthusiastic about the idea :)
- usually short games have a short intro and multifiler bigger intros, no need to set a special rule for that IMHO.
- Hedning, do not be too hard with yourself. you are a "net-tard", but you are a cool one and you know the business :)
2016-10-05 12:06
bugjam

Quoting hedning
There is also another argument closing the comments field all together and only have comments and discussions here by the way, even if that might be far away, and that is the fact that this is supposed to be a database, and as such mainly should hold releases with information around that release - who made what, background etc. What random sceners might think about the releases is pretty uninteresting to have as the main info right under an entry. The forum is much more suited for chats and debates and what people might think etc etc. But that is of course a question for Perff and the mods, not me alone.

+1. Having to open a thread just to rant about how shitty the release is might deter people who are not so much interested in giving fair and constructive feedback (that does not mean backpetting only!). The few people who care enough could then give their feedback via PM. PMs can also be easier ignored, should someone choose to write rubbish in it. But the authors who are interested in feedback will also know how to take criticism - if it can contribute to improvement of their work.
2016-10-05 12:53
Fungus

There's that line again, CSDB is a DATABASE. Then make it one, all comments, votes, forums etc removed. DB's don't have any such shit in them except discussions over the validity of information about those releases. All this stuff would stop, and your moderating made infinitely simpler and easy to maintain. No fuss, no opinions, no soul.

You aren't going to do that though are you? So maybe stop using it as a lame defense to just have your way when you don't like how people that use it conduct themselves, or express their opinions about stuff here.

That discussion also deserves another topic, because it is entirely unclear the purpose of this site with all the contradictions.

My comment, again, was directed at the release. Hard for you to understand I guess... whatever. I don't tell you how to run your group either so bugger off with that. Also don't act condescending with me either hedning, I might not agree with you but I don't talk down to you like some child or avoid directly speaking to you to avoid confrontation.
2016-10-05 13:53
hedning

Fungus: I can't do shit without the others, anyhow. I am expressing how I want this place to be. I'm not talking about taking away comments/feedback/debates either, just moving them to the forum (which we already should do with stuff that escalates into discussions, which was the case here).

Regarding you telling us what to do; sorry, I mixed your posts up with some of Jazzcat's stuff, drawing up lines how groups should act and release etc, which takes me to your next point: I have no problem being direct, and I didn't mean to sound like I was talking to a child (I can't see that myself, I just wanted to be clear), but in this case I was directing my answers to you, JC and Peacemaker at the same time.

Now; I have disks to dump. Tata.
2016-10-05 17:00
Moloch

Quoting Jazzcat
Maybe remove the comments field?

The staff discussed and had an informal vote about doing just that in May of this year. Ultimately four staffers agreed it would be a good change, one didn't like the idea of change -- and the rest remained silent.

Killing the comments would mean far less moderation for the staff and less ragequit/butthurt for users.

Quoting ZeSmasher
- a few days ago, before this discussion started, I asked Perff if it was possible to let the uploader choose if he/she wants comments or not. a bit like on youtube, when sometimes you see "comments are disabled for this video". he wasn't enthusiastic about the idea

Yeah, I asked Perff about similar things years ago.

I believe uploaders should be able to toggle comments and votes on or off for an entry and have advocated for these changes since going the staff.
2016-10-05 17:22
Peacemaker

make csdb less attractive for people, lets disable comments /o\
even the analogie to youtube is wrong. people load up stuff from other sceners / group too. thats not (or shall not:D ) the case at youtube.
2016-10-05 17:41
hedning

<Post edited by hedning on 5/10-2016 19:46>

Pmaker: In my opinion CSDb needs to be more attractive for archivers, uploaders and people that work with the database in one way or another - filling up with credits, checking uploads, fix problems etc.

If it's less attractive to inproductive chatters, drama-makers, whiners and trolls would perhaps make it more attractive for the first people I mentioned above.
2016-10-05 17:46
Moloch

Quoting Peacemaker
make csdb less attractive for people, lets disable comments

Then people need to start using comments the way Perff intended them to be used - not for ongoing discussion.

When they don't follow this SIMPLE rule and get censored - they whine, bitch, and claim a RAWR RAGEQUIT!!!1 unless their comments are restored.
2016-10-05 20:54
Jazzcat

So is 'I do not like this crack' and acceptable comment by the moderators standards?

Open for discussion is to reduce points for smaller releases too? I mean some of this stuff barely compares against a standard game "preview" :)
2016-10-05 20:56
chatGPZ

Quote:
Abandon the cracker scene

fixed it
2016-10-05 22:31
Smasher

Abandon the Internet, return to snail mail trading and dial-up BBS.
2016-10-05 22:32
Fungus

Rage Quit over comments, lol nice one.

The comments are useless except to heap praise, hate or other opinions on a release. They aren't used for anything else, and can always be considered a "discussion". I don't know what Perff intended them to be for, maybe you could elaborate on it so we can stick to your "rules" whatever they are.

It seems to me all you want is a circle jerk of praise no matter the quality of any release so as not to hurt the feelings of any of the delicate flowers. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it and I'm not the only one either.
2016-10-05 22:57
Moloch

Quoting Fungus
Rage Quit over comments, lol nice one

You can laugh about it, but we've had a few people here get pissed because their off-topic ramblings were cleaned from an entry and then they threaten things like ...

"I'm going to take my disks and never log in again!!1"
"Fuck you guys, come and fight me!!1"
"I'm asking if it's possible that you don't ever touch any comments or votes in any releases from me or from my group without first discussing with me"

etc. etc.

Some of these people are quite well known sceners that don't seem to understand - CSDb isn't their playground, the rules apply to them, and the moderation will continue when warranted no matter how much they rant.

As for the rules, they've been posted for years and years and with a few clicks anyone can find them from the menu at the top of the page.
2016-10-05 23:22
Smasher

uhmmmz, I think I could recognize the style in one of those quotes...
the advice to read and understand the rules is good, for both users and mods :)
2016-10-05 23:32
Moloch

The moderators already have these sort of discussions from time to time.
2016-10-06 01:34
Jazzcat

The moderators also make mistakes from time to time also.
2016-10-06 01:48
Moloch

Quoting Jazzcat
The moderators also make mistakes from time to time also.

You don't say? The moderators are humans also?!

Joking aside, of course people make mistakes. I've reversed some of my moderation in the past and censored some of my own comments.
2016-10-06 04:38
Jazzcat

Fungus comment on this game "crack" should be restored. Shouldn't discussions be moved to forums when they become that? Not when someone's so called spidey senses start tingling?

Secondly, segregation of duty. Seems odd and unobjective that mods perform moderation against their own group releases. It would look impartial if different mods do it. Like Crest reviewing their own demo with a circle jerk and high five at the end.
2016-10-06 05:07
hedning

Now you are doing it again, JC. Telling people what to do and how to do it. Must feel nice to always be right. No, it shouldn't be restored, and we had a discussion about it. All mods think that I did the right thing when I moved the discussion here.

Started another thread yet, btw? No? Keeping on posting point-discussions in this thread are we? It's obvious you don't want to listen.

Talking of "odd and unobjective" behaviour by me moderating this entry, btw. That comes from the guy that want to change the release rules to better fit his own group needs and situation. We are not stupid. It's quite obvious, even if you try to hide your intentions in fog and smoke.
2016-10-06 05:54
Jazzcat

You missed the points. As mentioned before. No need to be so aggressive. This is just some suggestions/ideas. If there is no support for them. We leave thingz the way they are. No big deal. :)
2016-10-06 20:52
Fungus

Obviously struck some kind of nerve, enough for someone to post fake news announcements on CreamD's site posing as me.

Typical bullshit.
2016-10-06 22:01
CreaMD

it's here btw... I have removed it meanwhile http://prntscr.com/cqq4uz
2016-10-06 22:43
Jazzcat

Oh my god, that is some funny stuff, thanks for sharing CreamD :D

With regards to the points lowering, will discuss with Didi, otherwise we drop that discussion completely as no one seems keen to take it up.

I think in the future I should write: "I dislike this choice of a game crack. No further discussion." to avoid being moderated. I still believe it would look better if Moloch/CreamD/Comm etc would moderate say a GP entry and Hedning or Zyron mod say a Triad entry (rather than Moloch). This shows the neutral, non-agenda driven maintenance. e.g. I am not going to review my own disk mag in the next VN. I will wait for someone else ;)

Okay, on with the show...
2016-10-06 22:50
Fungus

Even if it's a poor impersonation, I had to laugh.
2016-10-06 23:15
Fungus

Let me address this, since this is a poor impersonation I feel I need to express how I would say such things. This is satire so don't let your feelings get hurt OK?

"First Release" - Hot 0day firstie doods, quick link an intro and copy/pasta the "docs" from the release thread on lemon! We gotta get the pnts and beat the heat!

"Linking" - Did you guise get that awesome memory template tool that Shadow made? Goddamn hotness there, be sure to grab it and use it for best results! P.S. Don't forget to remove all the 0's as per Bayliss' excellent doc on the subject! Our demo section made us an awesome new 32k intro with a hot tune by Robric!

"Original Supply" - Hey guise, I scoured lemon, github, facebook, my collection of RUN and Computes Gazette all morning for this hot one! Race race race!

"Docs" - Docs were scoured from the source code guise, those comments sure are valueable aren't they? Damn we need the coders to make more of these so that we can tell people how to properly play dis game! If we can't find any in the source or the lemon/facebook thread just make some up, it's coo!

The scene is dead, LONG LIVE THE SCENE!
2016-10-07 06:50
Smasher

scientists revealed there's scene after death, so no need to worry about.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 369
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)