Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #102672 : Star Battle +D
2011-11-11 16:14
Zyron

Release id #102672 : Star Battle +D

Submitted by Zyron [PM] on 11 November 2011
Rekrul did not supply me this game. Period.

If you feel an urge to continue the discussion on who to credit for what and where please start a topic in the forum.
Thanks.

Submitted by Sixx/G¤P [PM] on 11 November 2011
The fact is that this was indeed taken from a forum, like 100+ releases before. The facts still remains that that dosn't make the forum poster the original supplier, that's just not how it works. If he supplied it to a group he would ofcoure had got credits for the supply. Now move on to the next release you could moan over, and stop using "lol" all the time, you look like some bitching teen girl.

Submitted by STE'86 [PM] on 11 November 2011
WOW! so a game no one had ever heard of till last week was uploaded last week, still protected, to Lemon. was cracked the same day by Pete. and appears 2 days later cracked by you guys. and neither the original by uploaded by Rekrul OR the crack by Pete was used at all. Thats some spooky coincidence.
@Sixx... YES IT FCKING DOES!

Submitted by JCB [PM] on 11 November 2011
I'll lol as much as I like because you're funny as fuck and I seriously am laughing my ass off at some of these posts.

You start bitching about people just questioning a credit, then you turn into a juvenile and start the moan team attacks, when that doesn't work you bring up CNET, something nobody has mentioned for a loooong time. Now it's every second post has us ruining it? So childish attacks, over-exaggeration, what next? oh yeah, personal "bitching teen girl" And you expect us to take you seriously or have a sensible discussion (something I've been trying to do on Lemon)

... 34 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2011-11-11 22:45
Moloch

STE ...

It's quite obvious you're confusing "community" and "scene".

community != scene

My two last questions still stand, please quote said rules for all to read. Until you post those rules, all of your comments are simply trollbait.
2011-11-11 22:50
hedning

I live in fucking Scandinavia. I know what a troll smells like. You guys should know how the scene works, and has done for many years. Why put all this energy on this release? Why didn't you get furious before? That's why I consider this behaviour trolling.
2011-11-11 23:05
STE'86

No sorry not going away. the instant Rekrul uploaded that original file to be cracked and it was taken up by Genesis project, in time honoured tradition he became an original supplier.

you show me where it says that an original supplier had to be part of a crew or upload to a specific place.

and I will point you at Div distribution who was one of europe's biggest original suppliers and was a solo player with links to many famous groups credited and greeted on shedloads of cracks.

just doesnt wash mate. Rekrul supplied it and deserves the credit for the "find"
2011-11-11 23:08
JCB
Account closed

Please understand, nobody is "furious" just simply wanted rekrul to at least get some credit for what he'd done FOR the scene by uploading an unknown game. Call him a scener or not HE supplied the original, give him credit or not? That's the question. Turning a discussion into a petty name calling argument is pointless and counter productive ;) Appearing in a discussion you've had no part in and basically saying CNETer != scener IS trolling.
2011-11-11 23:09
STE'86

@Hedning.

because this WAS an original game. not a poxy recrack. you DID just take what he took the time to transfer and upload and claim it for yourself.

and you have a very short memory. do you not remember the conversation about your group getting 1 votes and their relationship to sticking "crack" credits on new games and previews with no protection just a few short weeks ago?

Steve

2011-11-11 23:32
hedning

Rekrul was kind enough to dump the game and upload it to a public place where anyone could pick it up. He even cared to write the topic "Can anyone crack this game?" I supplied the g64 to Zyron. He did the crack. G*P did a release. This is how it worked and works. Hooray! Everyone is happy. Scene moves on (except this time, it seems). Sometimes I buy games on ebay or other places and supply them that way. Or find stuff in the dumpster, on the interwebz or anywhere else. I did not take any other credit than providing Zyron with the g64 file. That is what it means.

And yes, I seem to have forgotten what discussion that may have something to do with this delicate subject. Enlighten me.
2011-11-11 23:38
STE'86

FFS Rekrul supplied the original right of the ORIGINAL disk you just bloody mailed it.

credit yourself as "postman" if you must.

and to jumpstart your seemingly dodgy memory...

I commented to you after you bitched about 1 votes that maybe they would change if your group stopped crediting "cracks" (L.A. Style in that case) to preview games that weren't even bloody protected.

and you complied and miraculously the votes changed. so you see we have "discussed" your groups crediting criteria before.
2011-11-12 00:02
hedning

Yeah, you were as charming then as you are today, roaring "fucking" this and that. I also stated: "So you think people actually are so stupid that they vote for what they think of the credits rather than the release? Interesting phenomena."

Seems true to this day. In what way is our release a 1 or 2 on the scale?

This discussion is meningless. But hey! I know! You seem like a man with a lot of energy. Why not search csdb for more releases that originally were found on the net? Maybe you can find other places where you can moan a little too, so I can drink my whisky in peace?
2011-11-12 00:11
JCB
Account closed

People's reasons and motivation for voting is anything but obvious ;)
2011-11-12 00:19
The Overkiller
Account closed

Hedning your bottle should be empty after 3hrs of this mess :D
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Fred/Channel 4
Icon/TRIAD
Freeze/Blazon
Didi/Laxity
maak
Krill/Plush