Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > CSDB
2015-05-04 20:41
PAL

CSDB

C(K)aaammandhaaaahhrreee Scene Data Base.

If there is only one thing that will remain after a nuclear war I think it is this site and with all the releases... ALL of them. Lately there have been some "demos" that bring down spirit and maybe that is the point of them, I do not know. What I know is that this place will collect them and bring them in and store them in a everlasting place...

I hope that people take care of them others, the fellow scener... but at some point it stops and that is when it is too far out. The hemisphere of the c64 scene is not to be the pillar in someone else's life, not when it is out of hands. That is when professionals in that trade must do their work. I am really sad to read about sceners ending their own life or going all insane.

Sometime in life one go down, the only way is up, but it is hard to find that path when everything is dark... So in love for all the sad sceners I would only say that we are friends and we are there for each other but there is a limit. We must tell each others when the limits are broken and be honest about it... on a close friendship level... We are getting old, let us be older together with this as a something super cool thing to share and enjoy - together!

In all places there are them going down and up, we are nothing else than a small copy of the world, just with some more heavy peaks up and down, and somewhat more visible to us involved...

Everyone have downs.... everyone have ups... life is a roller-coaster!

PAL
2015-05-04 21:49
bepp

Quoting PAL
Blah blah blah

We love you too :)
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
hedning/G★P
Mason/Unicess
jeroen1328
ΛΛdZ
lft
Guests online: 137