Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Group id #3679 : SAW
2006-03-12 16:53
Jon
Account closed

Group id #3679 : SAW

Can we stop this nonsense yet? Wanderer has, according to his entry here on the CSDb, "left the scene" and this fued has become a bore.

I could care less if you guys bicker day and night in the forums, but when you start dumping your garbage into the database I take exception. Please knock it off.

-Ninj

... 33 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-03-13 04:18
Jon
Account closed

Wanderer sez: There's this cool feature called Ignore, it works great in the absence of self-control.

Really? Great! How do I ignore bogus entries to the CSDb?

Should I ignore the discussion on a thread I created, or is that bad form? Should I ignore former elite NTSC coders who claim to have quit the scene, or expatriated Eastern Europeans who live in Sweden? Maybe an Aussie or two? Oh please guide me.

Mike, seriously... All kidding aside, I am pretty disappointed in you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt up until now. But my friend, your head is the hardest of them all.

2006-03-13 04:33
Style
Account closed

WDR:

Actually, to be honest, I have no idea why Slarti added this group. Perhaps just to prove to you that you find it impossible to walk away without having the 'last word'? I really dont know.

Either way, for the 6th time - arent you leaving? Why do you care what slarti adds or doesnt add? Im sure if he's violating rules, Perff will knock it on the head quick smart. I guess an argument could be made that SAW is a scene thing and should be recorded here (there's quite an impressive list of names as far as Im aware), adding you to it is probably pushing a point though.

Why do you still care? Arent you meant to be jetting off to some fake conference concerning your fake career anyway?

2006-03-13 05:50
Style
Account closed

How childish can this get?

Now WDR has submitted my email to a bunch of mailing lists so I was flooded with 'confirm' messages.

This must be one of those weird 'youll never prove it was me' things.

Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my day.
2006-03-13 05:55
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Some people should try hitch-hiking from Canada...
2006-03-13 06:31
stash
Account closed

Quote: WDR:

Actually, to be honest, I have no idea why Slarti added this group. Perhaps just to prove to you that you find it impossible to walk away without having the 'last word'? I really dont know.

Either way, for the 6th time - arent you leaving? Why do you care what slarti adds or doesnt add? Im sure if he's violating rules, Perff will knock it on the head quick smart. I guess an argument could be made that SAW is a scene thing and should be recorded here (there's quite an impressive list of names as far as Im aware), adding you to it is probably pushing a point though.

Why do you still care? Arent you meant to be jetting off to some fake conference concerning your fake career anyway?

i couldn´t have said it better my self.. and i see repeat mode is still on.. mike u seem to got stuck on one track and no mather what people say u keep on that track like ur life depended on it.. muhahahahahah now troll away dickhead
2006-03-13 09:08
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: WDR:

Ninja: Your point is taken and the admins will look into this. True, it is an abuse of CSDB and it does violate the new rules. It's just Damian's way of coping with his pent up anger and emotions. Mr. "I need retribution" continues to prove I'm inside his head.
==================

Damian may remember these words of his, only 3 days old:
"This is a very serious issue. The sooner such abuse stops, the less severe the penalty from the relevant authorities will be."

Make up your mind Damian; you're either a poor victim or an instigator - but you can't be both. You also said, "This is no laughing matter". You're right, it isn't. So why did you go and do something to instigate and provoke? Are you really that incapable of dealing with your emotions?

======================
And for Magic Card boi... anyone on here who logged on to see a group and event about themselves would care. It's common sense, not even you can be that dumb. When I leave is my concern, not yours.

Oh, not to fear I'll have plenty of digital pics of Adelaide to show when I return :)

http://ontarioghosttowns.com/img1.jpg
http://ontarioghosttowns.com/img2.jpg

The discrepancy in Mastercard and Confirmation invoice is because I don't pay full airfare. We get a corporate rate of which I'm expected to pay a portion.

It's sad to see three people have nothing to talk about but me. I hope when I return that you've gotten it out of your system *s*.

I can say though that it's 4:00AM and I have to leave for the airport now. Be good to one another :)
2006-03-13 10:20
Style

7th time? This is getting quite pathetic.

BYE BYE!
2006-03-13 11:55
fade
Account closed

Shall you return from Analaide? hehehehe

Bodies in barrels sentence appeal
By NICK HENDERSON
11mar06
MARK Ray Haydon, the man convicted of assisting in some of the Snowtown bodies-in-the-barrels murders, has launched an appeal against his 25-year jail sentence claiming it was "manifestly excessive".

Haydon was jailed for 25 years last month, with an 18-year non-parole period, for helping John Justin Bunting, Robert Joe Wagner and James Spyridon Vlassakis.

Haydon helped the three men by storing bodies in barrels in his shed and being a co-lessee on the Snowtown bank vault where barrels were found in 1999.
2006-03-13 12:03
Oswald

WDR, you're a pathetic moron. Btw, Im outta condomds, please send another one.
2006-03-13 12:43
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Always the same trouble here.I would call it "Time Wasting"

About SAW. One of the best films. Just looked Saw 2 and i must say,that is one of the hardest films.
Good story and much blood.

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
rexbeng
kbs/Pht/Lxt
Krill/Plush
QuasaR/CENTRiC
A3/AFL
Guests online: 145