Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Group id #696 : Eaglesoft
2003-09-13 16:08
Snap
Account closed

Group id #696 : Eaglesoft

Did ESI ever cracked on Amiga ?

... 8 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-10-04 22:24
Captain Kidd
Account closed

it depends on the person and the intensity which is getting used for sneaking. i do not tend to support unknown lamers in finally getting their glorious days by riding other persons property into the public of this world nowadays. just take my opinion into your considerations and you will agree that it is each individuals choise. some old sceners still like to be in the middle of the honorous light - others did not even chose that way when their alias still got prayed during their active days.

besides the just explained thoughts of mine i do not like people like nd sending me stupid mails with a stupid text like 'am i right' or 'i mean you are captain kidd'. due to my last lyrics on here i just got another stupid text from nd in the private message-box saying 'leave me alone and swim in that ugly csdb-halftruth-shit!' honestly: how do you react if you get such stupid messages? if you still have just a bit of pride for our work in the past - you will react in the same way i do and did. i know we do not agree on certain topics but i guess we do now.
2004-10-05 13:22
-nd-!
Account closed

Hui Buh!
Beware of -nd-! the evil sneaker!
Hui Buh!
2004-10-05 20:53
Captain Kidd
Account closed

you are sick - just for the record.
2004-10-05 21:50
The Arrogance

@ CK

Ok, of course it is each individuals choice not to be pulled into the public spotlights nowadays, but what i meant is, that this choice will not prevent the interested people to do so nevertheless. After all, if someone has done or is doing something that made or makes him known to many people, should have taken into consideration that this might make him to some kinda "person of public interest". But the intesity of getting x-rayed by someone is definitly the part you can controle, because if you don't want anyone to know something certain about you, your life or your scene-history, than simply don't tell him. Fortunately nobody can force you to do so.

About the PM you got from -nd-, if he did so, yep indeed, nothing to waste more time and words for, i do completely agree with you, but i am wondering why you don't simply set him on "ignore" to solve that problem ?! His possibilities to bother you are limited, aren't they ?!

Off for some sleep.
L8er.
2004-10-16 22:06
Captain Kidd
Account closed

he is on ignore after his last message, but that does not change the main. watch his last mail to me in order to judge about it yourself.

he did not ask for anthing at all. i got a mail from nd saying 'am i right?'. my response is obvious: 'right with what?'. a second mail said 'you are the famous captain kidd from esi'. i just told him to buy some eagle-shirts at his local dealer and finally let me know what his reason for those mails is. there goes the hood. right after i showed up at this forum i got this personal message from him:

Quote:

I asked a simple question!
You said "NO"!
That´s OK!
So, why do you show up in here, if "you are not interested in s.o. digging in ESIs past"?

My name stands for a serious project, called c64-allstars!
And not that voting crap here!
So! I won´t disturb you anymore if you don´t want to support us!

Leave me alone and swim in that ugly CSDb-halftruth-shit!

Off,
-nd-!

i suppose that you see the reason for this conflict. i do not like his behavior - he acts like a total prostitute. i do not even know what this c64-allstars is about to be. according to radar, nd is writing a book and is going to sneak for details he should already know when being in the scene himself. another point is that radar has been visited by local cops who were asking quite a few things about his past and even tried to confiscate his hardware. crazy! looks quite weird to me and i better be off with that crap as all i can see is a camouflage of identity and nobody realy knows that guy. think about it!
2004-12-02 00:58
-nd-!
Account closed

... beware ...
still sneaking!
2005-10-24 21:50
Steppe

Ah, there's already a thread about ESI...

Ok, someone notified me about adding repeats (just on first sight, they aren't real repeats), so I wanted to get some opinions on that:

Check the ESI release list, for example you'll find 3 Airborne Ranger versions. One has the Hotline import intro slapped in front of it, one is ESI-only, and another one (locked entry) seems to be some TRIAD coop. I think it's worth preserving all these entries for historical reasons, but if anyone thinks this unnecessarily clutters up CSDb, speak up.
I now added some small info in brackets to the release name, so it can be distinguished more easily, hope that's all right.

And by the way, am I the only one who thinks that it's "Eagle Soft" and not "Eaglesoft"? They wrote EAGLE SOFT (two words) in all their cracks... ;-)
2005-10-25 04:54
Zyron

I think all versions deserve to be added & I believe it's Eagle Soft Incorporated [ESI].
2005-10-25 06:28
Jazzcat

Yes, ESI. If it was Eaglesoft as one word it would be EI as their abbreviation. ;)

2005-10-25 11:29
Steppe

So does any of the supermighty admin-privilegue userss volunteer to do this slight cosmetic fix? ;-)
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
iAN CooG/HVSC
Sentinel/Excess/TREX
Mihai
St0rmfr0nt/Quantum
CommodoreBlog
Impetigo/Crescent