Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2017
Look for downloads on external sites:
Submitted by Steppe on 4 September 2013
|Arc64 is a small tool to deal with D64, T64, LNX and ZipCode archives.|
It can be used to edit D64 images, run D64 images in the WinVice emulator, run
PRG files via CodeNet, convert T64, LNX, PRG, ZipCode and other formats to D64.
A key feature is the drag & drop support. If you drop a D64 image, it will be
opened instead of the currently opened D64 image. If you drop any kind of other
file, Arc64 will try to add it to the D64 image. Formats like T64, LNX and P00
will automatically extracted into the D64 image as PRGs.
Any changes to a D64 won't be saved automatically, you either have to drag
the header of the directory into an explorer window, or you have to use the
Save-option from the menus.
Arc64 may also be called via command line with a file name as argument.
R - Rename/Edit directory entry
D - Delete file(s)
H - Edit header
V - Validate disk
+/- - Next/Previous disk image
LMB - Select file(s)/Drag file(s)
RMB - Send file via CodeNet
ESC - Exit
Return/Enter - Create temporary D64 and start emulator
Cursor up/down keys, page up/down and Pos1 can be used to scroll the display.
The cursor keys are also used for moving selected files.
There also is a broken support for Atari disk images (ATR/DCM/XFD).
- First official release.
- Fixed ATR validate routine.
- Fixed adding files to ATR images.
- Fixed ATR file rename.
- Fixed dragging directory entries with no valid sector link.
- Added menu option to add seperators in directories.
- Rewrote parts of the file format and image format sources.
- Fixed LNX parsing to accept to accept LNX-files with unpadded filenames.
- Added a few message boxes for error handling.
- Next/previous disk image now skips 0 byte images.
- Automatic window resizing improved.
- Fixed emulator spawning. Now image filenames containing spaces work.
- Added a few message boxes on emulator spawning errors.
· Hidden Parts
About this site:
CSDb (Commodore 64 Scene Database) is a website which goal is to gather as much information and material about the scene
around the commodore 64 computer - the worlds most popular home computer throughout time. Here you can find almost anything which was ever made
for the commodore 64, and more is being added every day. As this website is scene related, you can mostly find demos, music and graphics made by the
people who made the scene (the sceners), but you can also find a lot of the old classic games here.
Try out the search box in the top right corner, or check out the CSDb main page for the latest additions.
Page generated in: 0.426 sec.