Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #13152 : Turbo II Mega Demo
2005-10-16 12:03
Nafcom

Release id #13152 : Turbo II Mega Demo

I just thought I would his "discussion post" move to here instead, so happy discussing! :)
----------------

User Comment
Submitted by Ben on 16 October 2005
I am not sure whether the credits are correct, but at least some of the information is missing from CSDB.. In the scroller in the last part, two blokes (former Mystic members, one of them called Menace) proclaim to have formed Trisonic, some sort of a subgroup of the Bronx. Would be cool if some of the 'lame oz dudes' here could throw some light on this matter ;)
Trisonic probably is the group consisting of Orpheus and menace, while the earlier also appears to use the handle Trisonic alone.. Could also be one of the guys used the handle Cyanide.. And I am also not sure where Truse comes in..
In the contact demo on the same disk, Truse (57 Cawdell Drive, Aigion Park 2527, NSW Australia) appears to be the swapper and organizer of Bronx Australia.
The intro of the demo is also as a separate file on the disk, crediting Cyanide as coder and not Trisonic. Here, Cyanide lives at 12 Sydenham Ave, Bendigo Victoria Australia 3550.
Obviously Truse and Cyanide/Trisonic cannot be the same person!

Vigo can you tell us? Perhaps Vengeance can tell us some more, he has been member of Mystic around that time!

WELL THE SAD MOMENT HAS ARRIVED AND THIS DEMO HAS CAME TO ITS END,BUT I WILL RETURN WITH ANOTHER DEMO IN JUST A FEW WEEKS OR A FEW MONTHS......
WELL THE CREDITS FOR THIS LITTLE DEMO GO TO TRISONIC FOR THE CODE,CHARS,AND THE FACE....
ANYWAY I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE DELAYS IN MAKING THIS DEMO... ME AND MENACE BOTH LEFT MYSTIC,THEN WE JOINED BRONX,THEN WE BOTH FORMED TRISONIC......
NOW I AM GOING TO GIVE A QUESTION TO ALL THE AUSTRALIAN OUT THERE... WHY IS IT THAT I AM THE FIRST AUSTRALIAN TO PUT SPRITES ON $D011 RASTER SPLITES OUT SIDE THE BORDER.... HMMMMM THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS VERY SIMPLE.... AUSTRALIA IS LAME ......... AN WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY CAN DO THIS AND WE NEVER SEE IT... ANSWER.. AUSTRALIA IS VERY LAME..... ANYWAY LATER BUCKWEEDS
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Alakran_64
megasoftargentina
Edhellon/Resource
pitfallharry_de
deetsay
Ziili/Extend