Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > C64 Composing > fucking lamer
2007-04-04 18:56
Soren

fucking lamer

Some short-dicked dogass-licking moron-son of a crack-whoreish
midget-rat, (who's been living of human shit since birth!), spread various versions of some of my music editors.
check c64.sk ...
http://www.forum64.de/wbb2/thread.php?postid=148871#post148871
http://files.filefront.com//;7129738;/

So it seems that there are still lamers around who want to fuck up things.
The latest editor in the rar file is a very early preview of my X-SID editor.
Viruz-Tracker was an editor I worked on before I started working on X-SID.
Both of these editors (the versions in the rar file) are without packer.
The CZP editor 2.0 is a really old one of mine which I used a lot, and for some strange reason it comes with a packer that includes user-code for Gerard Hultink. I know Gerard is _NOT_ responsible for all this though.
And I also don't care about CZP-editor and Viruz-Tracker as they are both very outdated.
so.... first thing I will do, is not to make the full version of X-SID public. And you can thank that retard who seems to call himself TimbaGansta (Damn I hate that idiot!!!)
Furthermore, now that I am making a lot of serious progress on a new player+editor (which already beats my previous editors+players in many ways), I also have to keep this to myself or atleast give it to less people than I first wanted to.
so, dear fellow sceners, sorry about my decision, but that's how things are going to be for now.
Remember who you can thank for all this.
May he rest and drown in his own piss!

... 234 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-04-06 18:35
Hein

Quote: I think, all what people can do with these previews is to watch them.
Unless you are a real c64 (msx) guru (f.ex me) you won't be able to use them. (at least not in the right way)

Today, there is absolutely no market for c64 music tools. It's creators can be lucky if at least 3-4 people are using it sometimes. GoatTracker seems to be a rare exception, but people prefer to use tools which they know since ages. FACT!

And of course, any drama about pre-releasing secret stuff is a very good promotion for the real thing. I will force people to look at it and use it too.

Every real guru knows that working on something (in this case Soeren's work on his editor) gives fulfilment. Tweaking it, improving it, thinking out the best solutions etc. That's what differs the real gurus from the fake gurus (whom usually use shallow talk to cover up their incompetence).
2007-04-06 18:58
Soren

I wonder why Bamu is suddenly changing profile on Forum-64 ???
covering up some tracks?

--- <- also a hint!
2007-04-06 19:23
Conrad

Quote: I wonder why Bamu is suddenly changing profile on Forum-64 ???
covering up some tracks?

--- <- also a hint!

and so is this one ;-) --> +++

EDIT: speaking of changing profile, seems that Bamu is now a REGISTERED handle. How ghey! (oops, sorry... gay ;)
2007-04-08 12:47
AntaBaka
Account closed

Quote: Man. I just looked at that forum link and that sure is a serious issue. Who the hell do they think they are? This is in fact a serious offense.

Also the cunt who put the downloads on is known as TimbaGangsta. He may or may not be Timberland, but we do not know as there are a lot of fools out there who like to have nigga-alike handles.

Maybe we need to contact the administrator of that forum website and track down the IP address of that user who put them on.

Wow, further reading down, there's a particular user that posted:

"Who is this Jeff?"
And what is so special about these tools?
Got screenshots or something describing them?"

...this could mean the idiot may be an ex/fake scener ?

As the "particular user", I just wanted to clarify:
I didn't know Jeff. That may be shocking to some, but I am not into the coding/music scene, I'm more of a hardware guy.
And if some 'guest' user walks into the forum and posts some zipped file with bigmouthed capitalised words accompanying it, I usually get cautious about what may be the contents of that file.
2007-04-08 13:20
jailbird

Quote: I wonder why Bamu is suddenly changing profile on Forum-64 ???
covering up some tracks?

--- <- also a hint!

Here's another hint. Who's using Filefront for sharing files?

Quoting Bamu
Are the tunes from Soundwriter 2.0 already ripped?
They aren't yet in HVSC.

http://files.filefront.com//;7121645;;/
(from Soundwriter 2.0 tunes ripped?)
2007-04-08 13:50
Scout

Quote: As the "particular user", I just wanted to clarify:
I didn't know Jeff. That may be shocking to some, but I am not into the coding/music scene, I'm more of a hardware guy.
And if some 'guest' user walks into the forum and posts some zipped file with bigmouthed capitalised words accompanying it, I usually get cautious about what may be the contents of that file.

Why do you use anonymous proxies then anta/nata/baka?

Just asking...
2007-04-08 14:33
Marauder/GSS
Account closed

Quote: the ip won't help you much. it doesn't tell you the name of the person. :D

but it can give you the name of the provider and therefor limits the range of possible users.

just curious how this turns out here... (c;
2007-04-08 20:03
AntaBaka
Account closed

Quote: Why do you use anonymous proxies then anta/nata/baka?

Just asking...

I use anonymous proxies?
That's news to me. My ISP is Deutsche Telekom.

Anyway, if you have some beef with this /nata/ person, it's none of my business, but don't project it onto anyone coming here to post something, ok? Thank you.
2007-04-09 02:54
Jazzcat

PERFF or someone who has some control here. PLEASE remove this guy, Batu/Nata or whatever else this idiot calls himself.

We need a reference system to subscribe to this DataBase just like on the boards in the old days (making it quite difficult for fake accounts and lamers like this Anta/Nata/Wanker guy).
2007-04-09 08:03
maestro

this bamu/nata guy seems a real idiot!!!! he does some cool music but i think he is someone that we can do without on csdb as he just seems to want to cause trouble on here.

i think perff should ban him cause he looks intent on causing trouble.

as for the lamer who spread jeff's stuff....well thats exactly what he is!!! a lamer period!!!!

jeff im looking forward to see your player/music editor as it might be something that i can get my head round as ive struggled with everything else so far!!! and for someone like me who has plenty of tunes in his head but cant seem to get them out i live in hope of perhaps being able to do something one day or perhaps laxity/a-man/jch or someone similar moving next door to me and teaching me ha ha ha :)

Previous - 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 25 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
kbs/Pht/Lxt
wil
Mason/Unicess
hedning/G★P
Epyx/TSA
MCM/ONSLAUGHT