Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > Sceners Against Wanderer
2005-12-28 21:14
stash
Account closed

Sceners Against Wanderer

heya here is a site where evry one that dislike wanderer can log in and write what ever they like about him untill his lamo behaviors stopps

http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm

... 123 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-05 17:32
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: there's two things on my mind that bother me for a long time now:

wanderer: why did you never answer stash his question, you know, the big WHY oh WHY you deleted his entries.
stash: take a break man. you are way too frustrated.

Initially he posted messages about 15-20 seconds apart which didn't allow me to respond.

I finally decided enough was enough and made up a PM in regards to what he was asking for, hoping it would end things.

He still continued his verbal assaults and forum floods maintaining that I needed to PM him, for almost a week.

A week later he posted the actual PM I sent him and when I asked him why he told CSBD that he was still waiting for what he clearly already had, he said that I didn't get it until a week ago.

So for a week he was on the war path demanding to get what clearly he already had received. At this point I firmly believe that nothing is going to stop him except the affirmative action of the administrators.

His language alone is indicative of the frustration... every other word is 'fuck' or an insult. There is no logic left in the argument, if there ever was.

2006-01-05 17:48
JackAsser

@Wanderer:

So, for the record just to end this once and for all:

* Did you or did you not delete entries?

* If you did, then why?

2006-01-05 18:26
Jazzcat

Yes, if you did delete the entries then why?

Also, if it was you who uploaded Mermaid's games, can you explain that also?

2006-01-05 18:49
Sixx

Secretman, you must have a remarkable memory as you call recall who called Mystic Cavern. Damn, I was a member of G¤P AND a modem trader, how could i've NOT called Mystic Cavern. Sad to hear that debbie let AFL paymembers into our internal subs.

Never bought a CC in my life, but i used to sell lods of them to german sceners, maybe you were one of those?

Now get lost.

Nikki SiXX/Evil iNC.

PS. Hail Satan!
2006-01-05 20:43
stash
Account closed

yes wanderer deleted my entries uploaded mermaid unfinished
project

and the reason for deleting my entries was a revenge coz we used a charset made by mermaid in the xmass demo

case closed wanderer u have no where to run now i got proof

2006-01-05 22:07
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: @Wanderer:

So, for the record just to end this once and for all:

* Did you or did you not delete entries?

* If you did, then why?

For the record, no I did not delete the entries in question.

I have no issues with war demos being made, I don't actually watch them so they don't bother me. They are a good tool to vent if you can't solve disputes the way most humans can... civilly. I also don't think you need to take revenge on someone because you used a character set by them. Oh let me go and bother Jeroen Tel because someone has used his music in a war demo... get real :)

What I *did* do though was accept the help of an old friend (on here) who accessed Crudsmokers Gmail account. At no time did I ever state I had actually hacked it or deleted any releases. When asked by Cyberbrain if I might give the password back to Crud, I told him I'd contact the person involved. In the end, it was agreed to give it back to him.

I believe the phrase, "seperate the deed from the doer" comes to question. There is a difference between being associated with someone who deleted a release and actually being the one who deleted it. I don't approve of it, but I also don't approve of many of the tactics so far (mail bombing and threatening).

Now then, unless there is some reason to really continue this on CSDB, I recommend to all who actually *do* care about this issue, to just move over to SWA's webpage. Over there, people would be free to argue for the rest of 2006 just whether it was me or not, why they think it was or wasn't, what type of toilet paper you prefer, whether you like beer with pizza or salted nuts and other stuff nobody truly cares about.

Since Stash has said his work on here is done, and he is not posting any more about this, it would be great if this topic could finally....just....die.... and move to another site.
2006-01-05 22:24
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Quote: Secret Man: weren't you a pay member of AFL until Marc found that you could supply games other than from Game On? and the codes you had to get onto Mystic Cavern, you never hacked them yourself? what type of supplier can't even supply himself?? hmmmz

Why should i hack something?? An half hour telephone sex with Debbie and the world is open.Nice wife.Yummmmmy
2006-01-06 10:45
stash
Account closed

wanderer: why are u repeating ur self over and over again?

secretman: why are u a fag?

2006-01-06 13:01
Jazzcat

The question Christian is not why you should hack something it is why CAN'T you hack something?

Sure, I bet Oliver loved the fact that you were chatting up Debbie. I guess you also had phonesex with Aycee also?

GameOn originals rule. ELIIIITE
2006-01-06 13:06
stash
Account closed

all i can say to this is a BIG

MMUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

christian kruse u suck

paying member lol
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Stryyker/Tide
Airwolf/F4CG
psenough
CA$H/TRiAD
insane/Rabenauge
Guests online: 126