Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > Sceners Against Wanderer
2005-12-28 21:14
stash
Account closed

Sceners Against Wanderer

heya here is a site where evry one that dislike wanderer can log in and write what ever they like about him untill his lamo behaviors stopps

http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm

... 123 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-02 22:40
Wanderer
Account closed

^ And here we see an example of what happens when people believe what they are told without question. Stash told me it over the intertard, so it must be true.

Funny how one moron from Aussie told another moron in Sweden it was me, and now it's catching on. Does nobody believe in actually gathering facts?
2006-01-02 22:49
Sixx

As said before, if you're stupid enough to make up a story it was your friend do you blame Stash for beliving you had something to do with it? Everytime i think of canadians i think of that famous Monthy Python number. How was it... "I'm a timberman..."
2006-01-02 22:57
Wanderer
Account closed

I think you need to go and read the story again.

The releases got deleted and before I could even say a word, out of nowhere Stash came running into the forums with foam dripping from his mouth. He was screaming and raging and cursing left and right.

He said that I did it. I naturally asked for proof of this, and he couldn't provide it. In actual fact, all he did was believe slarti. He didn't bother to ask the admins, he just accepted it.

And just like you accept Stash's word at face value, you too are guilty of not bothering to even check the facts.

So I decided that if I was going to get blamed, and nobody could provide proof (was it my account? was it my IP?) I'd just make the story get funnier. Hottubs and friends and oh the drama of it all.

What we have here is really a couple of stoners who are too mentally incompetant to realize the jokes on them. I've played them like a fiddle because they WANTED to believe it was me.

Since nobody wants to actually bother to check and see who it really was, or ask Perff or Cyberbrain, they all just want to jump on the "Let's blame Wanderer" bandwagon... why shouldn't I exploit it.

It's idiots like you, and I use that not as an insult but a fact, that make it a fun place.

Next time someone accuses me of something, don't immediately believe them. Ask how do you know this, prove it to me.... otherwise you may just be a moron.
2006-01-02 23:03
Sixx

I hereby declare war with Wanderer the Canadian shithead. Well, i just happened to read this thread and it's seemed like a good idea to pick a little on you, and as you keep on getting mad about, i'll guess i'll continue.
2006-01-02 23:24
Wanderer
Account closed

15 minutes ago you posted a message asking what was deleted and who did it. Now you're saying, "it seemed like a good idea to pick a little on you".

Thanks for admitting that you did NO research at all. You just believed what you were told. That makes you a moron.

Next you started with the childish mom jokes. That makes you a childish moron.

Then you actually admit that it just seemed like an idea. You had no proof, you're just a puppet. That makes you an ignorant childish moron.

And no, I'm not mad. I actually laugh when I read these messages. Between your momma jokes and Stash's repeated use of 'fuck', it's like your brains are attempting to come across with an insult. We're gonna insult WDR, here we go, combining brain cells, we're getting there, slowly, and oh here it comes... get ready!!!

and then, uh oh brain fart error.

I love the idea of a war. I sit here in my home theatre room with my glass of red wine. It's great to unwind after a hard day's work. And when I want to laugh, I come on here to see how the "war" is progressing. Commodore Geek Squad is in the trenches, they have a floppy, and oh oh it has a demo on it. Watch out!!!! Oh no..... they launched the demo. Then I yawn, turn off the computer and go back to the real world. A war involves casualties and losses. All I see are a couple of stoners trying to use their horrible webpage skills and coding skills to ... to what?

I'm not hurt by a demo, I don't lose a thing, it actually amuses me to no degree. I still have a wonderful house, job, cars and family. When I wander over to the computer and see Commodore Geek Squad in the trenches of this so called war, I have to wonder... isn't the point of a war to actually win something.

I do see a trend though. Between you, Slarti and Stash, you all try to use insults when you can't form an intelligent thought to save your life. You swear when you get angry. And you know what they say.

When you lose your temper, you lost the argument. And thus, you lost the war already.

So uhh I guess I won... thanks for playing. We'll do it again some day.
2006-01-02 23:31
Sixx

Hey Satan, you won the war? Well the war haven't started yet, i'm just planing it while i sit here all alone infront of my old computer drinking warm beer. My wife just left me and my kids don't want to know of me anymore. I also lost my job last week, when i crashed my old car, so that gave me even more reasons to delcare war on you that is SOOOOO succesfully and powerfull. I'm just a little kid that likes mommy jokes and adores Nikki Sixx. Hate me. Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaa.

HAIL SATAN!
2006-01-02 23:37
A3

Still no end to these childish attempts at attacking Wanderer with lame accusations based on what? Give me some evidence of all you claims or leave it be already.
2006-01-03 00:20
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Still no end to these childish attempts at attacking Wanderer with lame accusations based on what? Give me some evidence of all you claims or leave it be already.

OMG! I almost passed out. Someone who actually supports me in all this.

Love or hate, poor or rich, success or failure... it's not about any of those. It's about pointing out that people are funny when they have no facts.

For almost two weeks, six threads, thousands of reads, hundreds of writes, this has gone on far too long. It went from unproven rumour started by Slarti, to me, to a friend of mine, to poor Kickback, and now ends back up at unproven again. What a ride, wheeeee. Like how many threads will it take to tell the world you're angry and you want people to know it, sheesh.

Every time someone had something bad to say about me, I would just ask where is your proof? They get angry, they channelled their anger into 'fuck you fuck this fuck mom' forum posts. Then not getting any anger back from me, they channelled it into demos.

Now I think we can finally put this to rest... since they cannot back up what they claim, they lost. We need only wait now for the 'bruised ego, public opinion swaying' demos that always come out on the C64 when people have an uncontrollable need to tell the world about the injustice they feel was done to them.

Peace and thanks for at least one public display of support
2006-01-03 00:26
Moloch

*burp*
2006-01-03 00:33
Wanderer
Account closed

Pig :)
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
psenough
CA$H/TRiAD
insane/Rabenauge
Guests online: 136
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)