Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > Sceners Against Wanderer
2005-12-28 21:14
stash
Account closed

Sceners Against Wanderer

heya here is a site where evry one that dislike wanderer can log in and write what ever they like about him untill his lamo behaviors stopps

http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm

... 123 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-03 01:13
CrUdSm0k3r
Account closed

Quote: OMG! I almost passed out. Someone who actually supports me in all this.

Love or hate, poor or rich, success or failure... it's not about any of those. It's about pointing out that people are funny when they have no facts.

For almost two weeks, six threads, thousands of reads, hundreds of writes, this has gone on far too long. It went from unproven rumour started by Slarti, to me, to a friend of mine, to poor Kickback, and now ends back up at unproven again. What a ride, wheeeee. Like how many threads will it take to tell the world you're angry and you want people to know it, sheesh.

Every time someone had something bad to say about me, I would just ask where is your proof? They get angry, they channelled their anger into 'fuck you fuck this fuck mom' forum posts. Then not getting any anger back from me, they channelled it into demos.

Now I think we can finally put this to rest... since they cannot back up what they claim, they lost. We need only wait now for the 'bruised ego, public opinion swaying' demos that always come out on the C64 when people have an uncontrollable need to tell the world about the injustice they feel was done to them.

Peace and thanks for at least one public display of support

Can't back it up? Well, I noticed the Xmas demo entry was locked by the Crudsmok3r account today, which I'd been told was deleted.

So, I decide to try logging into it, with the password you gave Cyberbrain:

---

Message sent by: CyberBrain on 2005-12-29 10:06:32.40685+01
Hi Slarti!

Wanderer gave me the password to your CrUdSm0k3r gmail account. It is "licker". You should ofcause change that password. Please note, that it's been banned from CSDb, so you can't use it here anymore. (anyway fake accounts are bad ;))

---

Now you're claiming to have made up the "James" story, and BTW it was Moloch that started the Kickback rumour (damn loki!!!), yet you have posted evidence of being logged into the gmail account. And this evidence of you giving the password to Cyberbrain.

Doofus.
2006-01-03 01:46
Wanderer
Account closed

Poor Slarti. Everybody knew a week ago that I posted a message indicating your "fake" account had been hacked.

Old news.

Even older news that it was given to me by another member of CSDB.

Since nobody but you seems to care about this. Did you not think Cyberbrain wouldn't tell you who gave it to him?

Nobody cares but you any more... please make good on your promise to leave and not return :D

2006-01-03 01:53
Style

Quote: Poor Slarti. Everybody knew a week ago that I posted a message indicating your "fake" account had been hacked.

Old news.

Even older news that it was given to me by another member of CSDB.

Since nobody but you seems to care about this. Did you not think Cyberbrain wouldn't tell you who gave it to him?

Nobody cares but you any more... please make good on your promise to leave and not return :D

OMFG, thats possibly the gheyest response ever.

Youve been caught Wanderer, all your bullshit responses, lies, and trying to sound like youre innocent in all this amounts to nothing.

You still deny it? OMFG grow some balls! Everyone knows it was you. Denying it just makes you look like a bigger dickhead than we already know you are.
2006-01-03 01:58
Wanderer
Account closed

*yawn*

This is so old news.... wake me when it's over.

Nice pic btw lmao
2006-01-03 02:07
Style

What, my pic?

Thats funny coming from a guy who looks like he should be drooling into a towel in his lap in his own pic.

So whats it like being a fat retard Wanderer?
2006-01-03 02:09
Wanderer
Account closed

Fat? I think maybe those glasses are a tad too shaded lol.

You are too easy to manipulate Simon, easier than Stash. It's sad really how feeble insults replace actual intelligence.

But this is all old old old old old old news...

You have a demo and a webpage, go use them and stop flooding CSDB with this crap okay mate.
2006-01-03 02:13
Style

Quote: Fat? I think maybe those glasses are a tad too shaded lol.

You are too easy to manipulate Simon, easier than Stash. It's sad really how feeble insults replace actual intelligence.

But this is all old old old old old old news...

You have a demo and a webpage, go use them and stop flooding CSDB with this crap okay mate.

So let me get this straight - youre all long posts and smartass when you think people are believing your bullshit, but when youre caught suddenly everything is 'old news'.

Backpedal a bit faster dude. Its making you look really smart, seriously.

2006-01-03 02:16
Wanderer
Account closed

Uhh Sherlock, nobody has believed me from the beginning so nothing has changed at all, lmao.

Since we all know Slarti's fake account was compromised long ago, it's nothing new. And there is no evidence I touched anybody's releases. The entries were unprotected even when the demo came out and I didn't touch them.

I was given the password, wooooohooooo. If you choose to believe it was me, I am fine with that. I had you all thinking it was a friend of mine, can you say gullable?

But really, 6 threads, almost 300 messages, it really has become boring and there's no point in continuing.

And besides, who are you anyway? You're a nobody but some guy with a bad haircut. Take it to the SAW page or go make a demo... but give it up. This is all old news.
2006-01-03 02:28
Style

so is this mysterious csdb person going to step forward? Are you going to tell us who gave you the password? no, ofcourse not, because you made it all up.

The only thing that is possibly more pissweak than your bullshit wanderer is the lame and ineffectual moderation around here. You shouldve been banned long ago.

I dont blame you totally tho - I mean, at the end of the day you are Canadian, so by definition youre a twat.
2006-01-03 02:41
Wanderer
Account closed

At the end of the day I have a nice haircut :D

Yah I made it all up, knowing once I got the password for Slarti's account that I'd go from 99% suspect to 100% suspect. That's it Simon, that's why Slarti got his password back.

I'm too old for this drama, if you Aussie computer geeks want to bicker amongst yourselves in poorly written vulgar laced messages, take it to your new SAW forum mm'kay?

I think CSDB is tiring of this drama.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
psenough
CA$H/TRiAD
insane/Rabenauge
Guests online: 130
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)