Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > Sceners Against Wanderer
2005-12-28 21:14
stash
Account closed

Sceners Against Wanderer

heya here is a site where evry one that dislike wanderer can log in and write what ever they like about him untill his lamo behaviors stopps

http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm

... 123 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-04 22:10
Wanderer
Account closed

a) I'm not going to read VN or view any demos. Haven't seen the Christmas one yet, don't plan to.

b) The next time you declare a 'war' you must try to do better than flooding the forums with messages, try to recruit the uninterested, do better than pathetic 'mom' jokes, and oh yes learn how to email bomb people so it actually works.

This 'war' so far has amounted to you losing a guestbook, having to take down your page, and making the most illegible bastardized English posts ever.

I have lost nothing, except the 10 seconds it took to delete the 2 failed emails, and the many laughs I have had at your expense.

I told you before, I WANT you to make demos. It proves my point. That's ALL you can do in a war on the C64. You can't handle what I say, so you use demos to express yourself or you use 'fuck' 30-times in a sentence and hope it somehow offends.

I never thought this was a war, just some hopeless cause of yours and I did enjoy the entertainment all the way :) It was hard to sit and drink red wine after work without spitting on the monitor. Your idea of war is unbelievable weak and pathetic - most "computer" wars are.

And if I lose my CSDB account, I still have many forums to speak on, places to post demos (including my own page) and I'm still able to download from here.

The whole point was to prove to you how lame computer wars are, and how you turn to demos because you try to win a fight that you can't. Make 20 more demos, even 30... you still won't win because there's nothing *TO* win, moron.

I am a force of my own, not caring what anyone thinks. If people get a laugh from your demos, fine. In the end though when I go to bed, I am still able to be content that my words to you over a modem, led you to sit and create demos about me. You are owned.

That's all I will say. Feel free to respond with hate....
2006-01-04 22:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Wanderer just cares for the past.
Hence his uploads which are appreciated.

Just a real shame he involves himself in the nowadays scene the way he does.
Do continue the uploads,but stop pushing the buttons,Wanderer..

Untrue.

I came back to make a demo in 2005 for one reason. People said it would be nice to see me return, and I did another one in 2006. I also released a utility to help people learning to code (train) games. Whether they are used or appreciated, who can say. But they were written not for me, but for you the scene.

There will also be a game released in 2006, it will be done in due time. But that's hush for now.

2006-01-04 22:25
stash
Account closed

a) it´s still u who bring up the "war" all the time moron

b) geust bok is not lost just moved to a new server how many times do i have to tell u this so u can understand?

c) i can make wars without demos i´m not as stupid as u
but i chose this way

d) i can handle what u trying to say but it+s all just bullshit so why listen to it u only repeat the same thing over and over.. come up with some thing new

e) my point whit all this is that i will not tolarete u deleting MY stuff on csdb what did i do to u.. it was u who starteted it with ur lame hacking

f) i am owned.. muhahahha ur funny some times tough

g) as i told u many many many times before all i wanted to know why u did it are u so retard to understand that it´s a simple question

h) i will win this war don´t u worry

g) yes people do laugh about it.. havn´t u read the posts here not many like u... i have also got email from other whom got there entries deleted by u

i got no hate for u.. i just dislike u and think ur a retard
so how long do u want this shit to go on?

peace love and harmony

2006-01-04 22:28
stash
Account closed

any way.. i have better things to do so i will now ignore u for a while but i will return soon so u wont feel alone out therer now that secretwomen disapered

btw way any new fake acounts from u now :)

2006-01-04 22:52
Sixx

Hail the mighty Satan of Evil. Hahaaha, that handle/group name must be the worst I've ever heard! SATAN OF EVIL, you're my god.

2006-01-04 22:58
Tch
Account closed

Quote: Untrue.

I came back to make a demo in 2005 for one reason. People said it would be nice to see me return, and I did another one in 2006. I also released a utility to help people learning to code (train) games. Whether they are used or appreciated, who can say. But they were written not for me, but for you the scene.

There will also be a game released in 2006, it will be done in due time. But that's hush for now.

Ok,I like it that you´re active on the C64 again.
But stop deleting entries or uploading previews.
You are God,just leave it be..
°Atheist speaking°
2006-01-04 23:30
stash
Account closed

lol
2006-01-05 00:13
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Hail the mighty Satan of Evil. Hahaaha, that handle/group name must be the worst I've ever heard! SATAN OF EVIL, you're my god.

Someone who named himself after Nikki Sixx is in no position to judge handles or groups lmao.

Next time please take 10 seconds to verify facts. Evil never had a 'Satan' nor we were a cracker group (your other lame taunt message).

Who let the noob in?
2006-01-05 00:39
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: a) it´s still u who bring up the "war" all the time moron

b) geust bok is not lost just moved to a new server how many times do i have to tell u this so u can understand?

c) i can make wars without demos i´m not as stupid as u
but i chose this way

d) i can handle what u trying to say but it+s all just bullshit so why listen to it u only repeat the same thing over and over.. come up with some thing new

e) my point whit all this is that i will not tolarete u deleting MY stuff on csdb what did i do to u.. it was u who starteted it with ur lame hacking

f) i am owned.. muhahahha ur funny some times tough

g) as i told u many many many times before all i wanted to know why u did it are u so retard to understand that it´s a simple question

h) i will win this war don´t u worry

g) yes people do laugh about it.. havn´t u read the posts here not many like u... i have also got email from other whom got there entries deleted by u

i got no hate for u.. i just dislike u and think ur a retard
so how long do u want this shit to go on?

peace love and harmony

As you have a web page, here's a great idea.

Take your little 'war' over to your page. Those who actually care can join you and those who enjoy CSDB can remain here.
2006-01-05 01:37
stash
Account closed

this will be my last post on this forum

to the normal people thanx for the support SAW demo soon finished..

so wandere fuck u and have a nice life
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
psenough
CA$H/TRiAD
insane/Rabenauge
Guests online: 138
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)