Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Event id #2065 : 3-Color-Logo Competition 2013
2013-03-07 21:27
Oswald

Event id #2065 : 3-Color-Logo Competition 2013

"Submitted by dandee [PM] on 7 March 2013
Bad news. Sorry to say, but Didi has been kicked out of CSDB and he asked me to tell you that the compo is canceled, as he can't take care from the outside. The reasons for kicking him are kind of a mystery to us and have not been told. Ask the admins of this very site for reasons. Sad to see another active guy, that actually contributed a lot (specially to growth of this archive) been thrown out. Sorry to all you guys who did a fabulous job and put much efforts into this, but under this circumstances you probably will understand that it does not make much sense to carry on with this compo. Never really been active here, but I guess I will deactivate my account as well. Take care..."

So, what happened here?
2013-03-07 21:33
Yogibear

Yes I'm VERY curious!
2013-03-07 21:55
bepp

????
2013-03-07 23:00
hedning

I don't know what happened, and I guess it's something that Didi and the admins can talk about, but I am sure the compo can be be managed just fine from the "outside", just as any other compo in history. CSDb is a database and is supposed to mirror the scene action. The logo compo and the sid-compo are very popular, and it's sad if Didi made the choice to shut the logo compo down.
2013-03-07 23:09
Zierliches Püppchen

Sad ... :(
2013-03-07 23:39
PAL

why do we constantly get in situations like this? we hurt eachother and still most of us are so kind people... we are the scene... we are just humans!
2013-03-07 23:40
Zierliches Püppchen

totally agree to PAL ...
2013-03-08 01:18
Yogibear

Yes can't problems be solved?
2013-03-08 04:47
dink
Account closed

Please let didi back in, he's one of the good guys!
2013-03-08 06:47
Oswald

wow, glad to know he's banned for some stupid fight over how a release should be named. Well done.
2013-03-08 07:24
Dr.Strange

I really I don't think the compo is the main problem now. I guess it would be more relevant to understand the reasons behind the ban, even because Didi was a relevant part of the scene.
2013-03-08 09:21
Cresh

CSDb is not the scene.
2013-03-08 09:33
Burglar

Quoting Cresh
CSDb is not the scene.

bullshit, csdb is the only place the scene gathers.
2013-03-08 09:37
Cresh

Come on. I thought it was Facebook.
2013-03-08 09:39
Yazoo

Quote: Quoting Cresh
CSDb is not the scene.

bullshit, csdb is the only place the scene gathers.

yep... officially this isnt the szene. inofficially and proven by the reality, it is a big part of the szene and has almost the monopole for releasing stuff.
doesnt matter how someone calls it.
2013-03-08 09:54
Moloch

Quoting Yazoo
yep... officially this isnt the szene. inofficially and proven by the reality, it is a big part of the szene and has almost the monopole for releasing stuff.
doesnt matter how someone calls it.

That is the absolute truth!
2013-03-08 10:28
E$G

time is rolling ...
CSDb is the place where we (still) like to release, comment, use the forum ... it's not heaven but really a good place.
CSDb lives because it's a matrix (or data base) well organized, full of info ... it's a free place and lives because of their users ... mainly sceners!
People are spending time to upload their or other works from the past and nowadays.
I'm sure we can split in 3 main groups, moderators did the right thing, diehard support to Didi, don't care at all!

time is rolling ...
there is a new component it's called proud, stupid and selfish ... usually destroy part of our lives or make it run in a different way ...

so before the things take the wrong turn and proud stop every humble position try : the moderator to give the opportunity to Didi to come back and Didi to accept it and be back ... this is obviously not related to the compo!

we are all responsable of our action ... there are no winners .... just losers .. and all we are. We lost Didi - active scene member and talented & skilled cracker - obviously not the stuff he hopefully will go on doin' -- laxity members are still here ... SPANKERZ HEAVEN TRIAD/ONSLAUGHT & GP bbs are still on - so we can get his stuff there.

We lost moderators serenity ... too much pressure it's not a good thing and they are risking to lose trustness too ...

We don't need to know the background of what the hell happened, we don't need to have a drama ... we just need our full community back as before.
Let's do it be4 time will run out!
2013-03-08 12:23
Skate

There are some sceners who you would like to hear about time to time. Didi was one of them for me. It's not that we are good friends, it's all about our community being not that big enough. I don't want to hear less about any of you. I wonder what he might have done wrong to get kicked from CSDB? We all know that he wouldn't try to harm CSDB, right? So, what's the problem? Fucked someone's girlfriend or wife? It doesn't make sense to me and I'll be waiting for his come back.
2013-03-08 12:43
Dr.Science

CSDB was one of the reasons, why I got all my discs transferred in order to upload to the database the missing stuff. Also finishing some project, CSDB as a motivator. So CSDB IS a part of the scene.
Have no idea what Didi did wrong, I can only say his work and his passion he put into the C64 is fantastic. So give us a REALLY REALLY GOOD reason why he is banned or let him come back immediately!
2013-03-08 13:08
chatGPZ

i come to visit you. you tell me not to smoke weed in your livingroom. i then turn around and roll a spliff, light it and start discussing with you how smoking weed doesnt hurt anyone and basically is a good idea, and your idea of offering me beer instead is silly. then eventually i get my ass kicked and find myself smoking weed - outside of your house.

for short: if you can not respect certain rules eventhough you do not agree with them, you'll have to stay outside. being able to edit the database is a privilegue, not a right. there is no problem with not agreeing to the rules and discussing them (and infact that is a good thing and eventually even leads to changes now and then) - however downright shitting on them will certainly not get you what you wanted to achive.

and this ofcourse isnt specific to csdb at all, any other website/forum works like that. if the reasons for being kicked are really all that mysterious to didi, then i cant help.

Quote:
csdb is the only place the scene gathers.

that'd be pretty scary if that'd be the truth. the day when csdb constitutes the one single point of failure of the c64 scene - it is dead.
2013-03-08 13:44
Skate

Completely guessing but now it seems to me Didi over criticized some CSDB rules, had a discussion with one (or more) of the admins, maybe he said something like "if it's like that, i'll leave this place" or even worse like "fuck off/you" etc with anger and admins said "so be it". I'm not saying that there was no reason to kick Didi out. But I repeat, i want him back (being not a close friend of him). I wouldn't get involved if it was some annoying lamer who deserved it but in this case, i want this problem to be sorted out even if Didi has deserved it.
2013-03-08 13:48
chatGPZ

just convince him to respect the rules, various staff members AND various users already tried - and failed. (and speaking for myself: i am not willing to invest more time into discussing that fact with him. i can only assume that it is the same for others)
2013-03-08 14:01
spider-j

groepaz: if that was my house, I'd take off the fire detector, open the window. Because even if the weed smoke bugs me: I know it's a better party when you are *in* and not outside.

To the topic: if it's really about that pal/ntsc-nametagging thing, I must clearly say that imho what Didi wanted to do was definitely the right thing. Yes, it was wrong to (ab-)use the release names for that matter. But I hope that there will be a compromise, as the information Didi wanted to provide (about compatibility) would be really cool to have in this database.

So I hope the site staff and Didi will find the time to talk this over again.

I understand the reasons for the ban. But it makes me sad that it had to get to this point. Never met him personally, but Didi has always been a nice person on the web and it's a real loss. And to me the loss weighs more than the win for the database atm.
2013-03-08 14:12
chatGPZ

Quote:
groepaz: if that was my house, I'd take off the fire detector, open the window. Because even if the weed smoke bugs me: I know it's a better party when you are *in* and not outside.

indeed. YOU are the one to decide if an exception will be tolerated - not me. that is exactly what makes the difference. whatever you decide, i will have to accept it. and it doesnt matter at all if i think what i want is "better" either. or even if everyone else thinks so. i'd even have to accept that exception being made just for didi and not for me. or for everyone else BUT me. and even then if the reason is "i dont like your nose". there is very little room for argueing there - your livingroom, your rules. end of story.
2013-03-08 14:20
spider-j

groepaz: yes, I agree that argueing is useless. I'm not here to argue. I already did what you usually say: I made a demo about it =)
2013-03-08 14:30
E$G

It's sad because we are still babies here ... oldskool & new joint forces ... our past - our future.
When we are here we like it and we spend our free mins / hours for something we like and we still believe in ... THE SCENE!

We didn't sign a contract ... we can deny the votes system, we can say this place should work better but we like it!

This is not the scene but it's the site that mix the biggest and catalogued db around ... it's the place where we mainly choose to stay ... without any trouble ... without thinking too much and acting with innocence ... maybe it's time to grow up and take a close look to the docs .. starting from here ...

http://csdb.dk/help.php?section=intro

and eventually propose some changes ... in a democratic way!
2013-03-08 14:33
chatGPZ

Quote:
and eventually propose some changes ... in a democratic way!

that is something some people really still have to understand - csdb is not a democratic platform. (what other website is, i am wondering?)
2013-03-08 14:52
TheRyk

I DO see your point, Groepaz. However, I can't imagine that especially you sould be irrevocably unforgiving considering your own experience with another platform. I KNOW that you are NOT an asshole but an intelligent person. And though 1.) I neither know nor want to know what he did and 2.) the admins might not give a damn about the opinion of a meaningless lamer like me, I humbly suggest limiting the ban to a certain lapse of time, then communicate again and give him a second chance.

PS: even in a dictatorship/totalitarian system there can be clemency
2013-03-08 15:27
Cargo

CSDB is a community area not a living room of an individual person! It's a really sad moment of a superb era! Please let back Didi!
2013-03-08 15:36
chatGPZ

Quote:
CSDB is a community area not a living room of an individual person!

csdb is a service provided by perff. the community has about as much freedom there as in perffs living room. (that also applies to the moderators, btw)
2013-03-08 15:38
Achim
Account closed

Quoting Groepaz
Quote:
csdb is not a democratic platform. (what other website is, i am wondering?)

That's indeed a common misconception.
2013-03-08 15:38
chatGPZ

it is? please explain. when was the last election? you were quicker ;)
2013-03-08 15:47
enthusi

If he was temporally banned to keep him from doing stuff that was not wanted and he had no clearance for, I see no problem?
Its not like he was deleted forever or such.
We've had people here with true destructive intentions - noone claimed Didi was like that.
How to keep someone from getting his own way when it doesnt agree with the idea of those in charge?
This is not the US, you cant just shoot him ;-)
I, too hope he returns in a 'compatible' way.
2013-03-08 15:59
Cargo

Quoting Groepaz

the community has about as much freedom there as in perffs living room.

Ohh, CSDB is just bones without content. Don't take the merits of the members!
Feel the community's pulse!
2013-03-08 16:02
chatGPZ

just like a party in perffs living room. the people make the party indeed, and without them the party would not exist. that however does in no way imply that anyone has the right to ignore whatever silly rule perff comes up with for his living room.
2013-03-08 17:03
dink
Account closed

Free didi!
2013-03-08 17:15
hedning

I may be hated now, but I am amazed that people can give full support för Didi's cause and go berzerk on the admins without knowing what happened; take it easy - it's enough to ask what happened before taking a side here - if it's even about that. The whole day CSDb has been a lunatic melodramatic scream. I don't know what happened, but I guess it has something to do with Didi not wanting to listen to repeatedly pointed out ways how to not fuck up the database standards. This is however just my guess, so I stay neutral in this question waiting for more information. Calm down everybody. Didi has done a great work adding stuff to csdb and initiated popular compos, but haven't the admins worked their asses off to get this database running smoothly year after year? I think it's quite rude to point them out as orcs/nazis/evil before knowing the cause of this. Just my 5 cents. Now bash hedning time, I'm afraid... :/
2013-03-08 17:20
NecroPolo

Quote: just like a party in perffs living room. the people make the party indeed, and without them the party would not exist. that however does in no way imply that anyone has the right to ignore whatever silly rule perff comes up with for his living room.

Invalid reasoning :) In the reality if you invite peeps to your living room party and set some silly rules and throw out some renitent mate who enjoys the friendships of many - that can piss off the majority of the guests and you may be thrown out of your own party in a sec. You would never risk that face-to-face :)

Case seems to be straight to me. He fucked up rule #whatever. You warned. He kept on. You warned. He kept on. You kicked. Simple.

I really feel sorry for him as he started some great thing with the recent compos, it is something as I can imagine the future of the scene: Brotherhood and that is what Cargo is speaking about, too. But I also accept that as long as you decide to be a member of a site (any site that is not set by yourself) you should keep the frame.
2013-03-08 17:26
Celtic
Administrator

Look, IF Didi promises to keep to the rules, then by all means he can be back (after sunday anyways).

But he needs to understand that the rules we have here are here because of reasons, and they did not spring up out of nothing. They are all heavuly debated by the mods.

Groepaz usually works as the mouthpiece of the mods, so he's the one who gets called a Nazi mod (which is not very nice). But me and other Mods back him up all the way.

It is nice that Didi is organising compos and doing new releases, great even, but that does not give him license to shit all over the mods and keep to his own rules.
Both Groepaz and Zyron were extremely polite at first when telling him about the rules. After he kept on breaking them SEVERAL times, and after SEVERAL warnings he was banned. So, to me, justified, and necesary.

So to Didi's friends: let him know if he calms down, and promises to respect the rules, and follow the mods lead when asked, then he can return.
2013-03-08 17:29
TheRyk

@Hedning & Celtic: Godwin? Not before your postings ;) Don't expect anyone to be mad at you because of your postings either :)

Just in case your were referring to my posting: An admin himself declared CSDb to be "not democratic", which is nothing I blame them for but a fact I accepted long ago. Since Groepaz knows me in persona, I don't have to put ";) IRONY ALERT ;)" infront and behind everything in extralarge letters if I use words like "totalitarian".

Apart from a few impulsive postings, enough people did not take sides yet but just try to encourage both sides to settle the situation.

@Celtic: Sounds fine, thx, so everybody can calm down again.
2013-03-08 17:30
chatGPZ

Quote:
In the reality if you invite peeps to your living room party and set some silly rules and throw out some renitent mate who enjoys the friendships of many - that can piss off the majority of the guests and you may be thrown out of your own party in a sec. You would never risk that face-to-face :)

invalid reasoning. that only applies if your friends consist of a bunch of retards that would back up someone who choose to piss off the one who invited them to a party. i sure would "risk" it face-to-face, as i dont need those retards to be my friends at all. (and as a party organizer of various scene parties, i have been at this point a few times)
2013-03-08 17:31
hedning

Didi will probably be back. He is not stupid, nor evil. Regarding the compo I believe people got it wrong: compos can be organized, and has been organized, without CSDb. CSDb is just mirroring the scene, thus the compo. It's no problem organizing the compo "outside" of CSDb. Threatening to shut down the compo is just a way to become a martyr (quite successful it seems), I'm afraid.
2013-03-08 17:39
NecroPolo

Quote: Quote:
In the reality if you invite peeps to your living room party and set some silly rules and throw out some renitent mate who enjoys the friendships of many - that can piss off the majority of the guests and you may be thrown out of your own party in a sec. You would never risk that face-to-face :)

invalid reasoning. that only applies if your friends consist of a bunch of retards that would back up someone who choose to piss off the one who invited them to a party. i sure would "risk" it face-to-face, as i dont need those retards to be my friends at all. (and as a party organizer of various scene parties, i have been at this point a few times)

Invalid reasoning :) In this actual living room, most of the guests are those retards and may not be your friends, that may easily happen if you organise a really big party where your friends' friends are allowed to be invited and your friend's friend is not necessarily your friend, too. And there are some retards who call you a retard, but since Einstein we know that everything is relative. So in the reality there is no clue if one of the guests is not a f'n martial terminator who zips you in a cardboard box and puts in the fridge until the party ends :)
2013-03-08 17:42
NecroPolo

@Celtic: It seems to be a fair solution to me.
2013-03-08 17:44
chatGPZ

we were speaking about someones living room, remember?

and as i happen to have organized a few 1000+ people parties aswell i can tell you for certain: then it is even less of a problem. one phonecall and 1 minute later whoever goes berzerk will be removed. you are free to try what happens if you dont respect "no smoking" inside the revision hall. bring all your friends if you think that would change anything.
2013-03-08 18:28
NecroPolo

Quote: we were speaking about someones living room, remember?

and as i happen to have organized a few 1000+ people parties aswell i can tell you for certain: then it is even less of a problem. one phonecall and 1 minute later whoever goes berzerk will be removed. you are free to try what happens if you dont respect "no smoking" inside the revision hall. bring all your friends if you think that would change anything.

The whole case just reminds me of a certain '90s home party where the homelord was tied and hung onto his balcony until the morning :)

Wanna be our tour manager? You can do that in 600-1000 visitor clubs and every night is a hand-to-hand fight :)

Apart from joke, metal scene is quite alright I guess, they tend to behave. Never needed any action and we had 15 or so years on the road.
2013-03-08 18:36
Wisdom

As long as that "living room" analogy goes, it falls short when we consider that this is a digital medium and "appropriate" measures can be taken to avoid whatever happened, instead of ruining the whole party.

Just limit the stuff he can do that you consider somehow harmful (such as changing titles or whatever it is) and let him in. And this should be a standard practice about somebody regularly opposing the rules (practically). Verbal opposition can always be discussed anyway.
2013-03-08 18:39
NecroPolo

Quote: The whole case just reminds me of a certain '90s home party where the homelord was tied and hung onto his balcony until the morning :)

Wanna be our tour manager? You can do that in 600-1000 visitor clubs and every night is a hand-to-hand fight :)

Apart from joke, metal scene is quite alright I guess, they tend to behave. Never needed any action and we had 15 or so years on the road.

Okay I'll go and wear a F'n smoking next time. So what? :)
2013-03-08 19:27
chatGPZ

Quote:
Just limit the stuff he can do that you consider somehow harmful (such as changing titles or whatever it is) and let him in. And this should be a standard practice about somebody regularly opposing the rules (practically).

i totally agree. guess what kind of features i have been requesting from perff for years.
2013-03-08 20:54
Digger

Haha pointless waste of time reading all this crap.

Whatever Dodi had done, his idea for the logo competition has spawned 80 (!) logo productions within a frame of a few weeks – what has never been seen before (correct me if I am wrong).

Considering the fact CSDB is funded publicly there should be a board of directors ;-) But sadly, it comes back to the old "who has the power" statement.

Seriously I couldn't care less about what Didi and "the admins" had clashed about – but I do care about this platform.

So, just keep submitting the hot stuff guys, the good will always win in the end, according to the law of karma.

The compo won't be cancelled as long as you keep contributing!
2013-03-09 18:36
Oswald

csdb may be not democratic, but it still has to be follow certain rules so the community remains, how will the site running without the community donating and sorting the DB and living in here? and I guess today it's much easyer to create a site like this than the time CSDB was created. The site should be redone from scratch anyway I guess, its entangled in old php spaghetti afaik. just my 2 cents.
2013-03-10 12:08
chatGPZ

the sooner you start with it...
2013-03-11 20:49
WVL

Trivia Info
Submitted by Didi on 11 March 2013
Running PAL/NTSC.

I guess Didi's back :)
2013-03-23 23:47
Zierliches Püppchen

Looks like Event is over ... ;-)
2020-01-30 12:18
zscs

Any plans for a new 3-color or maybe a multicolor logo competition? :-)
2020-01-30 12:57
HCL

OM(f)G.. was that 7 years ago!?!? Feels like yesterday. Ageing is madness!!
2020-01-30 14:43
Oswald

Quote: Any plans for a new 3-color or maybe a multicolor logo competition? :-)

indeed, and allowing for free d800 use would be neat :)
2020-01-30 14:53
Smasher

2-color logo compo? :)
2020-01-30 15:34
Zyron

Quote: 2-color logo compo? :)

:D

And you can only use a limited amount of pixels.
2020-01-30 16:40
zscs

Quote: :D

And you can only use a limited amount of pixels.

based on the 8x8 chars PETSCII compo, let's go for a 8x8 pixel 2-color hires compo :D :D

okay, so my +1 goes for a multicolor logo compo ;)
2020-01-30 16:43
Compyx

A single-charset logo compo with free d800 use would be nice indeed.
2020-01-30 18:10
Zierliches Püppchen

Can't post any new Entries (rights) ... no interest. :-)
2020-01-30 19:33
TheRyk

Yeah, do some logos, you lazy gfxian sobs :)

but please no silly 1x1 px ratio limitations
2020-01-30 21:47
Compyx

Optional mixed sc/mc with a single charset would be nice, as I mentioned. Just some simple setup code to set vidram, colram and $d020/$d021, $d016, $d018 once.
2020-01-31 18:10
zscs

Quote: Optional mixed sc/mc with a single charset would be nice, as I mentioned. Just some simple setup code to set vidram, colram and $d020/$d021, $d016, $d018 once.

sounds also nice ;)
I'm just returning to pixeling after 26 years; could you please mention a release here on CSDb which uses mixed sc/mc with a single charset?
sorry for the lame question/request, just learning things again. Thanks!
2020-01-31 19:38
Compyx

Quoting zscs
I'm just returning to pixeling after 26 years; could you please mention a release here on CSDb which uses mixed sc/mc with a single charset?
sorry for the lame question/request, just learning things again. Thanks!

Not of the top of my head, but I'm guessing people like Mermaid, Hein and perhaps Mirage may have done this. I know they like to use 'alternate' modes such as overlaying sprites over multicolor charsets etc.
2020-01-31 20:56
Sounx
Account closed

I would prefer a 'no tricks' multicolour logo competition. That is not to say that I wouldn't enjoy a 'cheated' logo competition as I just enjoy c64 art in general :)
2020-01-31 21:05
Count Zero

I'd love a no pixel compo.
Musiccoders rise!

You fierce 'graphicians' should support your local coders with some X-2020 challenges to show off - suddenly it's November and we just hear about "had no time to properly finish..." :)
2020-01-31 21:14
Compyx

Quoting Count Zero
You fierce 'graphicians' should support your local coders with some X-2020 challenges to show off - suddenly it's November and we just hear about "had no time to properly finish..." :)

I'm both a coder and a graphician, so I'll support myself, thank you very much.

And by the way I've almost finished a 1x1 font for X2020, not sure I can finish it before X2020 though.
2020-02-01 11:50
Copyfault

Quoting zscs
[...]
I'm just returning to pixeling after 26 years; could you please mention a release here on CSDb which uses mixed sc/mc with a single charset?[...]
Iirc Digger used it in one of his double screen compo entries back in 2011 (Monroe 6569, might use more than one charset, though).

Also veto is really fond of doing gfx in charset mode, exploiting this mixed sc/mc-feature to the max (look e.g. at the graphics in Caren - Thank You Edition 2018, or check out the change-disc-part of Coma Light 13).
2020-02-01 13:37
TheRyk

Quoting 'Count'
support your local coders with some X-2020 challenges to show off - suddenly it's November and we just hear about "had no time to properly finish..." :)

So true... *sigh*
2020-02-01 21:55
Digger

@zscs: Also I've used charmode (hires/mc) in the intro for The Great Escape 115% (single charset)

@CF: Thanks for the mention! Coma Light 13 also features fantastic charmode intro logo and the most amazing charmode comic with greetings. Veto has squeezed the most of of it.
2020-02-02 16:56
zscs

@Copyfault, @digger: unbelievably nice pitures, especially the Coma Light 13 cartoon and Monroe 6569. Wow!

Is there any editor which directly support this? I mean, how could we create this kind of pics without coding skills?

In Monroe 6569, a Flash plugin editor mentioned but I cannot export the result somehow. http://c64.blog2t.net/slixed/
2020-02-02 17:52
Digger

MCDraw looks very promising but not sure if it supports charmode yet http://www.tmpbox.com/mcdraw/
I'd ask Veto about his workflow.
2020-02-04 19:47
zscs

Quote: MCDraw looks very promising but not sure if it supports charmode yet http://www.tmpbox.com/mcdraw/
I'd ask Veto about his workflow.

very-very promising editor!

I'm currently using Pixcen and I really like it. I don't now, maybe this editor also supports multicolor w/ hires (?).

Tried Timanthes 3.0b as well, a bit difficult to my (non-existing:D) skills at the moment.

Nevertheless, take my +1 vote to any compo which related to a new logo competition :-)
2020-02-04 22:46
Compyx

I think using 'level editors' would probably the way to go if you don't have a custom editor. Which sucks.

Personally I'd just hack up a C64-native editor, or given more time, a PC-based editor. But that pushes the compo into the realm of code + gfx, not pure gfx.
2020-04-23 15:16
zscs

An another possible Logo compo came to my mind: 8-sprite logo 'Covid-19' edition compo.
...with free combinations, like the possibility of special entries, e.g.: 4x1 sprite Multicolor and 4x1 sprite hires overlay, etc. :-)

And the Spritemate online sprite editor would be perfectly enough for it, so everyone would have the necessary software too. ;-)
https://www.spritemate.com/
2020-04-23 17:17
Didi

Well, then go on an call for the compo. ;-)
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
REBEL 1/HF
Epyx/TSA
megasoftargentina
Brittle/Dentifrice^(?)
lft
Guests online: 122