Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Group id #1754 : Triton Technology
2008-01-04 23:56
TDJ

Group id #1754 : Triton Technology

So, j0x made the next comment regarding Real D.Y.S.P.:

"I'd say this wasn't released in 1987, but in (early) 1988. It was apparently made as a response to Triangle's d.y.s.p. demo (PhotonDYSP, released in December 1987), mentioning that Dosman had made Triton's d.y.s.p. "back in november 1987" and the scroll ends with "jokes are all (c) by the triton headquaters 1988!!"

At first my gut feeling told me he was wrong, but then I did some digging, and now I'm not so sure anymore.

First of all, the year that Triton T. was dissolved is set to 1987. I might even have done this myself, based on the fact that I really believed The Funeral, their last demo, to be from that year. However, checking the scrolltexts of that demo mentions a (c) 1988 ex-Triton T. Also, there are at least 2 other demos from 1988 (High Tech and Cosmic Copyparty).

So, although Dwangi mentions in the trivia that "Most of the members of Triton Technology formed Upfront in late 1987.", I now think that yes, 1988 is the year this group stopped their activities. And Real D.Y.S.P. was probably released that year as well, just like j0x stated.

But what really puzzled me is the "Most of the members" part of Dwangi's statement. The memberlists shows only 2 people being in both groups (Ray and Zoro). Does this mean that some people changed their handles? Or was Dwangi off again?

To me this group was one of the great from those days, so I hope somebody here can shine more light on this matter. I'll start by setting the dissolved day to 1988.

One more thing: I also noticed that somebody reset the release type of The Funeral to music collection. Ofcourse I have no idea who this is but please people, just because a part has several tunes in it that can be selected by pressing various keys, doesn't mean it's a music collection! Such parts were very common back then, mainly because most music was taken from games.
2008-01-05 06:23
Graham
Account closed

From a number of release disks with other demos with real dates on them I came to the conclusion that Real DYSP was released in Jan.88 and The Funeral was released in Feb.88.
2008-01-05 10:27
j0x

From extensive research performed last night (yup, Friday night. Sad, am I not?) I'd say that I'm quite sure that:

Nike == Henrik B. Jensen (HVSC #47 is a real mess in that aspect.)

Claus B. Jensen == Megaman (despite the fact that his entry says his name is Henrik).

Megaman/Claus is the older brother of Nike/Henrik.

There was a cluster of talented guys from that area (Randers, Denmark) back then, including Johannes Bjerregaard. I wonder why.. I think I've read something in an eighties' mag about a popular computer club at a local school or library there.
2008-01-05 10:34
j0x

Double posting to separate what I'm sure of (above post) from mere guesswork. Here are a few qualified guesses:

Eleanor is also identical to Nike

Dosman == Einstein

Hades == Megaman (Claus, not Henrik)

What are your views on this?
2008-01-05 10:38
TDJ

Yes, I knew it: j0x, you're an even sadder person than I am ;) I saw you online yesterday, not replying to my post, and I realized you were doing some extensive research :)

Actually I kinda love cases like these, reminds me of the time I was on holiday in Spain (!) and dissected the history of several Dutch groups from the 80's. Not that I did anything with that (it was meant for a site I was going to do), but it really dragged me back into that particular era. I still have the notes, so I guess I should enter this information into csdb someday.

Anyway, back to this case: if Cosmic Copyparty was released on the 21st of February of 1998 (the last day of New Life's Copy Party 1988), then The Funeral should have been released in the week after that, since 1. it's the final demo by these guys and 2. Graham states it's released in February as well. So I guess I'll start making some changes to these entries :)

PS: too bad that it's not possible to enter a time frame as the release date :(
2008-01-05 11:08
TDJ

Quote: Double posting to separate what I'm sure of (above post) from mere guesswork. Here are a few qualified guesses:

Eleanor is also identical to Nike

Dosman == Einstein

Hades == Megaman (Claus, not Henrik)

What are your views on this?

I guess you're on to something. Let me combine all these facts:

Claus B. Jensen = Megaman = Hades (a graphician)

Henrik B. Jensen = Nike = Eleanor (a musician)

Henning Andersen = Dosman = Einstein (a coder) (his real name is even mentioned in the last entry, but not linked).

The real names were used for Megamusic Denmark, the first handle was used for Triton Technology and in some cases for Starlight Strikers and the second handle was used for Upfront.

Now all this is based purely on information in csdb, I haven't checked out all demos or something, but it does make more sense than Hendrik (the musician) doing all graphics as Megaman for Triton T.
2008-01-05 11:44
j0x

Marco: Sadder than you? Damn, so now I'm the saddest person here! The King is dead. Long live the King :)

Your triples above correspond exactly to my findings, based on scroll texts, contact addresses, music driver code and "patterns of cooperation". Labello explicitly links the handle "Nike" to Henrik.

Anyway, most of my findings were based on research for HVSC, since I wanted to know who really did The Hot Shoe Song. Why a German (Nike), active in the nineties, would write a tune for a 1987 Danish Gold demo (The Hot Shoe Song), was beyond me :)

2008-01-05 12:01
TDJ

Okay, I guess I can start asking for some mergers then :)
2008-01-05 16:14
Rough
Account closed

Quote:
Anyway, back to this case: if Cosmic Copyparty was released on the 21st of February of 1998 (the last day of New Life's Copy Party 1988), then The Funeral should have been rele

Ten years of partying... GREAT.

Nice scene investigation btw.
2008-01-05 22:19
SIDWAVE
Account closed

claus buus jensen is the coder of TT (dosman)
henrik buus jensen is the musician (megaman)
nike is nike of danish gold, who joined TT

i know this because i am danish scene :)
2008-01-05 22:35
TDJ

Okay, guess we were way off then .. since you know way more of this than I do (never knew them personally), can you maybe answer the next questions?

- was Hennig Andersen ever in Triton T., and under what handle?
- was Henning Andersen Einstein/Upfront?
- was Hendrik B Jensen in Upfront, and under what handle?
- was Claus B Jensen Hades/Upfront?
- if not, was he in Upfront under a different handle?
- did Nike join Upfront as well, and if so, under what handle?

Thanks in advance.
2008-01-05 22:53
j0x

Rambones, I think your memory is playing tricks on you. Check out for example Music for Masses. I can only agree on the following two statements:

1. Henrik is the musician
2. Nike was in DG
2008-01-06 00:09
TDJ

Quoting j0x
From Spy vs. Spy III - Arctic Antics +: "Nike has left Danish Gold and formed a new group called 'Triton T'". So there's only one Nike (I think you agree on this, Jan).

Keyboarder has some scroll text by Henrik, mentioning "Claus B. Jensen (my big brother, [...]".

Keyboarder also mentions the game (working title "trazers", later to be changed, see below) that Henning, Claus and Henrik are working on, with Henning as coder, Claus as graphician and Henrik as musician.

Music for Masses mentions that "megaman, dosman and nike" are working on a game which "has changed name, [...] because a little lamer called himself 'trazer'". This indicates that Henrik, Henning and Claus are indeed (in random order) Megaman, Dosman and Nike. Music for Masses also states that Megaman is the big brother of Nike.

Combining this information, we have that

Nike is Henrik Buus Jensen, the musician
Megaman is Claus Buus Jensen, the graphician
Dosman is Henning Andersen, the codician.

Quoted here to keep the discussion within one thread.
2008-01-06 01:36
Rough
Account closed

Hm, I also think Henrik B. Jansen is Megaman, he did both graphics and music. And hence the name of the music label Mega Music Denmark.

Additional info: http://pirates.emucamp.com/c/triton.html
2008-01-06 06:16
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: Okay, guess we were way off then .. since you know way more of this than I do (never knew them personally), can you maybe answer the next questions?

- was Hennig Andersen ever in Triton T., and under what handle?
- was Henning Andersen Einstein/Upfront?
- was Hendrik B Jensen in Upfront, and under what handle?
- was Claus B Jensen Hades/Upfront?
- if not, was he in Upfront under a different handle?
- did Nike join Upfront as well, and if so, under what handle?

Thanks in advance.

i never saw that henning andersen is in TT
i dont know einsteins real name
i dont know if henrik jensen was in upfront
i dont know if claus jensen is hades/upfront
i never saw nike in upfront

i cant tell you anything about upfront in fact
2008-01-06 06:20
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: Quoting j0x
From Spy vs. Spy III - Arctic Antics +: "Nike has left Danish Gold and formed a new group called 'Triton T'". So there's only one Nike (I think you agree on this, Jan).

Keyboarder has some scroll text by Henrik, mentioning "Claus B. Jensen (my big brother, [...]".

Keyboarder also mentions the game (working title "trazers", later to be changed, see below) that Henning, Claus and Henrik are working on, with Henning as coder, Claus as graphician and Henrik as musician.

Music for Masses mentions that "megaman, dosman and nike" are working on a game which "has changed name, [...] because a little lamer called himself 'trazer'". This indicates that Henrik, Henning and Claus are indeed (in random order) Megaman, Dosman and Nike. Music for Masses also states that Megaman is the big brother of Nike.

Combining this information, we have that

Nike is Henrik Buus Jensen, the musician
Megaman is Claus Buus Jensen, the graphician
Dosman is Henning Andersen, the codician.

Quoted here to keep the discussion within one thread.

niope!

henrik is megaman!!
claus is dosman
nike is nike

i know because i met megaman on a party
2008-01-06 15:39
SIDWAVE
Account closed

ok i was wrong, wtf :)
2008-01-07 12:09
Nike/Triton T
Account closed

Hello everybody,

I have been asked by Marco to join this forum in order to help answering some questions about Triton Technology. First of all, let me thank you for your interest in TT. As a group, we had a lot of fun back then and it is easy to get nostalgic. It's nice to see we haven't been completely forgotten.

Back in the 1980s we were three people living in the same little village outside Randers, Denmark - that was me (Henrik), Claus, my brother, and Henning, my best friend back then and also my class mate during elementary school. Together we formed Starlight Strikers in 1986, which I later quit to join Danish Gold. I left DG to start Triton T in 1987, which was renamed Upfront in 1988, when we decided to stop cracking games and focus on demomaking instead.

I only remember the year in which the stuff above happened, not the month, sorry.

On the C64, I was Nike (musician, main swapper), Claus was Megaman (graphics) and Henning was Dosman (coding, cracking, swapping)

On the Amiga, I was Eleanor (musician), while Henning was Einstein (coding). Claus was not active on the Amiga, and I myself was only active for a little while.

Hope this clears things up.

Various other things:

- TT were the first group to crack the game Bubble Bubble. We were very proud of that :-)
- Johannes Bjerregaard was not from Randers, he lived in Grenaa
- Dolphin Dos ruled! Hehe!

Best regards,
Henrik
2008-01-07 12:14
cba

Going off-topic here but it's important :)

Hi Nike,

Since you were in Upfront do you by any change this
have the demo Too Drunk to Fuck ?

And would you know more about this unreleased demo
from Upfront (Unknown) at the Dexion party ?

Niels
2008-01-07 12:43
TDJ

Hi Henrik, and welcome ;) Does this mean that Claus wasn't part of Upfront at all?
2008-01-07 13:10
DRAX

Nice to get some clarity over this and welcome to you, Henrik. As a member of Bones back in the late 80ies I remember being to meetings with some of the guys from Upfront and Triangle and on one occassion I had a chat with Tech/Upfront - he had alot of your tunes on a disk - I think some of them aren't in the High Voltage Sid Collection but for some reason after having begged for a copy of the tunes - Tech destroyed the disk - that bastard!!! But does that mean that there are tunes from you that haven't been released? ... One more question: Are you still active musician/composer?
2008-01-07 16:06
j0x

No, I realize that Johannes was from Grenå. I just meant that area, that part of Denmark. .. you were in contact back then, right?

Also note, that some of Henrik's tunes are in MUSICIANS/J/Jensen_Henrik/ and some are in MUSICIANS/N/Nike/ . The latter are erroneously credited to Nike. In fact, only one tune can be credited to him (Marchmeeting (part 11)), the rest being Henrik's. At least they're written in Henrik's routine.

I've found about three tunes by Henrik which aren't in HVSC.
2008-01-07 16:38
Nike/Triton T
Account closed

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

cba: I don't know much about the unreleased demo, as I was always more interested in trading games than in demomaking. However I have forwarded your questions to Lars (Groucho)

The Dark Judge: Earlier today I asked Claus about it, he says he doesn't think he was ever a member of Upfront on the Amiga.

DRAX: I had many tunes lying around which was never really finished, however as for the completed songs, I think everything was released. Not sure though. Yes, on occassion I still make music today. I'm using all original software, which has cost me a small fortune :-) The stuff I did most recent was a mock-up of the beginning of Brahms 1st Symphony - you can find it here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist?|pe1|WszTMELdsaSkZFG3YWA

(pick the version that has 011107 in the name)

j0x: Yes, Johannes and I were in contact back then. We made an agreement that I could use his music routine as long as I paid him 25% of what I earned with it. However I only made the music for two games, Unitrax and KGB Agent. Johannes got 25% of what I made on Unitrax, but for KGB Agent, Henning had written a new and superior music routine for me, which I used from then on (it took much less raster time than Johannes' routine)

Best regards,
Henrik
2008-01-07 16:45
TDJ

Henrik, I didn't mean Upfront amiga, it's only Upfront c64 I care about ;) But I guess those two groups had the exact same memberstatus or something?
2008-01-07 16:51
j0x

Nike: Very interesting info on the music routine, thanks.
2008-01-07 19:10
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: No, I realize that Johannes was from Grenå. I just meant that area, that part of Denmark. .. you were in contact back then, right?

Also note, that some of Henrik's tunes are in MUSICIANS/J/Jensen_Henrik/ and some are in MUSICIANS/N/Nike/ . The latter are erroneously credited to Nike. In fact, only one tune can be credited to him (Marchmeeting (part 11)), the rest being Henrik's. At least they're written in Henrik's routine.

I've found about three tunes by Henrik which aren't in HVSC.

So where's the creditfix mail ?

i just got a strange move of that one tune to demos/ from ramos, and NO explanation. i cant know that those tunes are really by henrik..

tsk tsk
2008-01-07 19:25
cba

Quote: Thanks for the welcome, guys.

cba: I don't know much about the unreleased demo, as I was always more interested in trading games than in demomaking. However I have forwarded your questions to Lars (Groucho)

The Dark Judge: Earlier today I asked Claus about it, he says he doesn't think he was ever a member of Upfront on the Amiga.

DRAX: I had many tunes lying around which was never really finished, however as for the completed songs, I think everything was released. Not sure though. Yes, on occassion I still make music today. I'm using all original software, which has cost me a small fortune :-) The stuff I did most recent was a mock-up of the beginning of Brahms 1st Symphony - you can find it here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist?|pe1|WszTMELdsaSkZFG3YWA

(pick the version that has 011107 in the name)

j0x: Yes, Johannes and I were in contact back then. We made an agreement that I could use his music routine as long as I paid him 25% of what I earned with it. However I only made the music for two games, Unitrax and KGB Agent. Johannes got 25% of what I made on Unitrax, but for KGB Agent, Henning had written a new and superior music routine for me, which I used from then on (it took much less raster time than Johannes' routine)

Best regards,
Henrik

Thanks , hopefully he can tell us more about those 2 demos.
2008-01-07 19:31
TDJ

Niels, can you fix the entries of Henrik, Claus & Hennig here?
2008-01-07 19:34
cba

Quote: Niels, can you fix the entries of Henrik, Claus & Hennig here?

No, only Perff can merge entries...

I've merged by hand , Groucho with QRT.
2008-01-08 15:37
pulped
Account closed

Hi folks, Henrik pointed me at this fun little trip down memory lane.

I've updated some of my pages with what little I can remember...

As for the missing demos, I don't think I ever had them. Henning might still do, I'm sure Henrik already asked.

At the end of our c64 career, we had tremendous production difficulties, primarily because we really really stressed the little beige fucker. Typically, Henning would've come up with some new technique on his c64, and we'd throw some music+graphics+(last second) text at it, only to discover that it basically only ran on Hennings c64, abusing some timings of his specific model.

I'm not even sure it was all due to the different production models of the c64, but maybe even down to the humidity at the plant or whatever. It was obscene the problems we had at parties where we had to make a finished demo that actually ran on some c64 we weren't allowed to use before the demonstration. That's at least some part of the story behind the two missing demos (plus possibly the lack of incentive to finish them after they hadn't won :-) )

As for why Triton "changed name" to Upfront. Around the time, the antipiracy folks in Denmark were getting pretty damn efficient, and we were happily cracking, trading AND leading a semi-public life in Triton. Clearly not the smartest. So we moved the demo stuff into a new group, chose fresh handles, and stole the name from a new local radio station (I'm sorry to say).

As for the cracking stuff, we didn't actually stop. We created a second group, Secret Society, using Claus' "gift" for alliterations (like Starlight Strikers and Triton Technology before it). I don't think we were active with SS for much more than a year or so, having one or two firsts in that time - getting the originals became a burden... I can see that the list attached to SS is certainly not complete (having difficulty recognizing the two games, so it may even be another SS), but I don't have access to any of my old floppies here.
2008-01-09 06:44
DRAX

Damn, it is cool to see some of the old danish elite here. Pupled are you in contact with any of the old Bones guys?
2008-01-09 08:05
Sander

Yeah, i enjoy the read aswell. Nice to get such an insight on the historic Upfront.

Typically, Henning would've come up with some new technique on his c64, and we'd throw some music+graphics+(last second) text at it, only to discover that it basically only ran on Hennings c64, abusing some timings of his specific model.

I'd love to see them 'fixed' by nowadays active coders as a sort of challenge/compo perhaps. Reading about 'new techniques' makes me feel we missed out on some good shit.
2008-01-09 10:48
pulped
Account closed

Not at all in contact with anyone else from back then, no.
2008-01-09 13:34
TDJ

Groucho, a warm welcome from me to this forum as well, always nice to have an oldtimer like you drop by.
2008-01-09 14:34
Graham
Account closed

"only to discover that it basically only ran on Hennings c64, abusing some timings of his specific model."

-> sounds like CIA 1 clock difference to me.
2008-01-18 09:24
Tech
Account closed

Something is wrong though because I was the one presenting Mixer at some party on sealand where the demos were shown and old tube tv. And mixer was the #1 in the Demo Comp. I think it might have been Nykoebing F, but I'm not sure, can't remember after which party we made a demo while waiting for a train.

I'll leave it at that, if I remember little bits and pieces here and there I'll make sure to fill you in.

One thing that bother me though - Einstein is not at the top of coder list. He pushed the limits relentlessly. I witnessed first hand the awesome things he came up with. Both Einstein and Zoro were always (and still is for all i know) bad asses behind the keys...

And for that they deserve and have my highest level of respect!

-Tech/Upfront
2008-01-18 09:33
chatGPZ

don't take those charts too serious, the voting is pretty broken =P
2008-01-18 09:39
Tech
Account closed

Quote: "only to discover that it basically only ran on Hennings c64, abusing some timings of his specific model."

-> sounds like CIA 1 clock difference to me.

[GRAHAM] regarding the clock comment [/GRAHAM]

Naahh it wasn't that!

Unclear if you ever saw his unique development facility.... it is best described as a highly unstable nuclear reaction.

Nothing remained from the original C64 enclosure, the motherboard thrown on top of his A500, which in turn had the keys on top...

He working on what was the original prototyping environment for his A500<->C64 Assembler, cables still hanging out everywhere and some hot coffee poured on top......

That was competition conditions for us, and although it was a tough look in the mirror sometimes, we had tons of joy, just from being "Upfront"ers, and I know that I wouldn't trade for anything!

-Tech/Upfront
2008-01-18 10:19
TDJ

Quote: don't take those charts too serious, the voting is pretty broken =P

Also, Einstein received too few votes, probably because most of the people voting here weren't around when he was active.

Then again, I haven't voted for him myself, maybe I should change that right away ;)
2008-01-18 14:58
SIDWAVE
Account closed

On Upfront party in 1988, Einstein had a SCSI harddisk connected to his C64 with many many wires. He built that interface himself!
2008-01-18 15:10
chatGPZ

Quote:

probably because most of the people voting here weren't around when he was active.

more like, most people do not vote at all, and if they do, they vote for the recently added popular stuff and maybe their friends (and themselves ofcourse =P)
2008-01-18 15:10
Tech
Account closed

I seriously doubt that... it might have been his Amiga<->C64 assember and an external harddrive for the amiga, but I don't think I have any recollection of that, and we spent a fair amount of time working on tha demo.

So I looked over the event calendar and I know for sure that mixer was after the party in Tommerup, as well as before the xmas party in Randers where we dodn't finish Too Drunk to Fuck.

In mind my that pretty much leaves us with the dexion party a week before tommerup and the Hexagon in late october.... ? And I'm don't recall being somewhere the week before tommerup

Can someone fix that for Mixer ?
2008-01-18 19:26
Graham
Account closed

Quoting Tech
Unclear if you ever saw his unique development facility.... it is best described as a highly unstable nuclear reaction.

Which sounds like a VSP/AGSP bug (hardware scrolling). Those effects are unstable on about 50% of all C64's.

Quoting Tech
One thing that bother me though - Einstein is not at the top of coder list. He pushed the limits relentlessly.

This might have to do with the fact that Upfront only released one big demo. There are two demos which ranked quite high in demo competitions but were never released, so nobody outside those parties ever saw what limits have been pushed in those demos.

Anyway, Einstein is on place 21 which is pretty good considering the amount of demos the C64 has seen.
2008-01-18 20:21
Tech
Account closed

Quote: Quoting Tech

Which sounds like a VSP/AGSP bug (hardware scrolling). Those effects are unstable on about 50% of all C64's.

Quoting Tech
One thing that bother me though - Einstein is not at the top of coder list. He pushed the limits relentlessly.

This might have to do with the fact that Upfront only released one big demo. There are two demos which ranked quite high in demo competitions but were never released, so nobody outside those parties ever saw what limits have been pushed in those demos.

Anyway, Einstein is on place 21 which is pretty good considering the amount of demos the C64 has seen.

No no... Although I was never great coder... I'm familar with the general concept ;)- it was more something like this.... if you have go to the bathroom.... the turn on the hot water in the sink while standing on one foot, while flushing, otherwise my computer goes to hell....

It wasn't my intention to offend you, so if that's the case I apologize.

But - although I know that it's hard to compare coders - I saw him do things that were unreal at the time, I'll vouch with vital body parts that he was first with quite a few techniques.... D.Y.S.P, Text D.Y.S.P, Full width bitmaps with a D.Y.S.P on top while playing samples and the D011 scrolling which is why he needed to come up with the amiga assembler....

But wow.... He had as much sense of esthetics as an ingrown nail... C64 was fun....wow... At the party in Tommerup in '88 I saw omege supreme coding .... His preferred tool at the time was the disk monitor in a n Epyx Fastloader.... it was insane..... None the less what I'm voicing my personal opinion, and those don't ever compare...

Have a great weekend everyone!

--Tech

2008-01-19 11:05
Graham
Account closed

Quoting Tech
I'll vouch with vital body parts that he was first with quite a few techniques.... D.Y.S.P

Yep, I remember the real DYSP demo from TT but (like most people) didn't know that Einstein = Dosman.

Quoting Tech
It wasn't my intention to offend you, so if that's the case I apologize.

I wasn't being offended. I only wanted to point out that many people only have seen Mixer and nothing else. To get the attention of the people it just takes more than one megademo.

Quoting Tech
and the D011 scrolling

Which only works on 50% of all C64's. I for example have never used $D011 scrolling in my stuff because my computer crashes instantly since memory gets corrupted. There are multiple theories why that happens, one of them is that the DRAM refresh (which is done by the VIC-II) somehow is dropped and the memory slowly fades away. It's a well known problem, many C64 and C128 models have it.
2008-01-20 01:23
Tech
Account closed

Well good I didn't do that, because the last thing I want to do is open up the old "I can do that a lot better" can of worms.... living through that once was quite sufficient.

I am really bummed that the code for "Too drunk to fuck" seems to be lost forever, there were some things in that might still be cool.... None the less, gone are those days, but I don't think I'll ever get rid of the desire to do something cool..... not for money or fame - Just to show the disbelievers that it can!

2008-01-20 11:30
chatGPZ

just do it (tm) :=)
2020-12-23 16:15
Tech
Account closed

There is still hope!

RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Sokratekk
rambo/Therapy/ Resou..
Didi/Laxity
t0m3000/ibex-crew
Mr SQL
Exile/Anubis