Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #102672 : Star Battle +D
2011-11-11 16:14
Zyron

Release id #102672 : Star Battle +D

Submitted by Zyron [PM] on 11 November 2011
Rekrul did not supply me this game. Period.

If you feel an urge to continue the discussion on who to credit for what and where please start a topic in the forum.
Thanks.

Submitted by Sixx/G¤P [PM] on 11 November 2011
The fact is that this was indeed taken from a forum, like 100+ releases before. The facts still remains that that dosn't make the forum poster the original supplier, that's just not how it works. If he supplied it to a group he would ofcoure had got credits for the supply. Now move on to the next release you could moan over, and stop using "lol" all the time, you look like some bitching teen girl.

Submitted by STE'86 [PM] on 11 November 2011
WOW! so a game no one had ever heard of till last week was uploaded last week, still protected, to Lemon. was cracked the same day by Pete. and appears 2 days later cracked by you guys. and neither the original by uploaded by Rekrul OR the crack by Pete was used at all. Thats some spooky coincidence.
@Sixx... YES IT FCKING DOES!

Submitted by JCB [PM] on 11 November 2011
I'll lol as much as I like because you're funny as fuck and I seriously am laughing my ass off at some of these posts.

You start bitching about people just questioning a credit, then you turn into a juvenile and start the moan team attacks, when that doesn't work you bring up CNET, something nobody has mentioned for a loooong time. Now it's every second post has us ruining it? So childish attacks, over-exaggeration, what next? oh yeah, personal "bitching teen girl" And you expect us to take you seriously or have a sensible discussion (something I've been trying to do on Lemon)
2011-11-11 16:29
JCB
Account closed

User Comment
Submitted by Sixx/G¤P on 11 November 2011

You both had/have serious issues trying to communicate with people on the scene since you came back. I never used the word MoanTeam or brought up the whole CNET fiasco discussion before but this time i had to make a stand. All you do is bitch and moan and i'm fed up with it. I put time and effort into the scene for the fun of it, but this bitching and drama ALL THE FUCKING time is a motivation killer for suree. Back in the days we would rag on each other with the difference that there always was a sence of homour and respect behind the words. You just bitch and moan for the sake of it, that's the reason why the majority of the scene laugh behind your backs and call you MoanTeam, sad really looking at the quality and dedication you both put into the scene. End of discussion for me, stay true to yourself and you'll never fall. Peace.

Thought I'd copy/paste that here...

There is no ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There's no "serious issues" You're seeing crap that's not there because you think we're somehow attacking YOU because it's a GP release.

Of the X number of thousand releases on this site I've probably commented on a few, argued in threads on a few subjects (which were never resolved as anyone being right or wrong) and had to take shit over my own releases which I've pretty much ignored instead of calling the posters names. The fact that people who obviously don't like us for whatever reason KEEP bringing up moan team crap and cnet (which we've never done more than defend in one thread as a vaild bit of C64 history) is why you keep seeing it. Those people are the ones with no argument to put forward so they resort to the same petty crap over and over. Go back and find threads we've been involved in some kind of crap and you'll see the same names in there ;)
2011-11-11 17:44
Rough
Account closed

Hahaha. This is ridicolous.
2011-11-11 18:08
hedning

I was away for some 2 hours picking up 2 c64:s and when I come back: this! Haha! Now it's time for a glass of wine. Entertain me. (Oh. I had saomething to say too: STE'86 should read the threads before opening his mouth).
2011-11-11 20:15
STE'86

frankly...

fuck you.

you did nothing other than download an original file provided by another scener (Rekrul), emailed it and then slapped yet another undeserved and totally meaningless credit on it.

glory to the great "crackers" of the c64 scene indeed.

laughable
2011-11-11 21:02
hedning

@STE, frankly: i want to make love to your pixelwork, because I love it, but I never wanna meet you. You seem to be a not very nice guy.

One more thing, since when did Rekrul become a scener? If he is he should have supplied us, or someone else, with the game instead of putting it online in public.

I don't decide the rules, so stop being a jerk. Push some pixels and calm down. I don't get it. Why are you and JCB all freaked out? Were you born yesterday?
2011-11-11 21:23
STE'86

well.

point 1.

Rekrul is a scener by the very virtue that he posts on Lemon and provided an original to crack.

which brings me to point 2.

the title of his thread that he uploaded the ORIGINAL to was... "Would anyone like to try CRACKING this game?"

which to say is an invitation to ALL crackers to have a go at this game.

pretty good circumstantial evidence so far..

point 3.
you downloaded said ORIGINAL from that thread and apparently sent it to be cracked. Now in England we would call this "taking the kings shilling" (google it). you accepted apparently his challenge and then uploaded the cracked version of the ORIGINAL he uploaded to this website with YOUR name as supplying said original.

and you don't think anyone should object to that, why exactly?
2011-11-11 21:29
JCB
Account closed

I am in no way freaked out simply asked a question and got a load of grief for it as usual. I hadn't even asked about the supply credit on here, just about Zyron's missing crack credit.
2011-11-11 22:13
Moloch

Rekul isn't a scener, posting on Lemon64 doesn't mean someone is a scener. Same applies for people posting on CNET, not sceners.

Fact is, all groups have pulled "original supplies" from forums, websites, etc. in the recent past.
2011-11-11 22:18
STE'86

Beg to differ but Rekrul, if he wasn't already, became a "scener" the pico second he uploaded a game no one had, to be cracked.

it's in the rules. Original supplier.

just like most of your credits.

and coming from someone that no fcker in the real scene has ever heard of, the second bit is just plain HILARIOUS.
2011-11-11 22:24
JCB
Account closed

Thanks Moloch, proved my point nicely.

... 34 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Krill/Plush
CA$H/TRiAD
Yogibear/Protovision
kbs/Pht/Lxt
teloni0
Holy Moses/Role