Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #102672 : Star Battle +D
2011-11-11 16:14
Zyron

Release id #102672 : Star Battle +D

Submitted by Zyron [PM] on 11 November 2011
Rekrul did not supply me this game. Period.

If you feel an urge to continue the discussion on who to credit for what and where please start a topic in the forum.
Thanks.

Submitted by Sixx/G¤P [PM] on 11 November 2011
The fact is that this was indeed taken from a forum, like 100+ releases before. The facts still remains that that dosn't make the forum poster the original supplier, that's just not how it works. If he supplied it to a group he would ofcoure had got credits for the supply. Now move on to the next release you could moan over, and stop using "lol" all the time, you look like some bitching teen girl.

Submitted by STE'86 [PM] on 11 November 2011
WOW! so a game no one had ever heard of till last week was uploaded last week, still protected, to Lemon. was cracked the same day by Pete. and appears 2 days later cracked by you guys. and neither the original by uploaded by Rekrul OR the crack by Pete was used at all. Thats some spooky coincidence.
@Sixx... YES IT FCKING DOES!

Submitted by JCB [PM] on 11 November 2011
I'll lol as much as I like because you're funny as fuck and I seriously am laughing my ass off at some of these posts.

You start bitching about people just questioning a credit, then you turn into a juvenile and start the moan team attacks, when that doesn't work you bring up CNET, something nobody has mentioned for a loooong time. Now it's every second post has us ruining it? So childish attacks, over-exaggeration, what next? oh yeah, personal "bitching teen girl" And you expect us to take you seriously or have a sensible discussion (something I've been trying to do on Lemon)

... 34 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2011-11-11 21:02
hedning

@STE, frankly: i want to make love to your pixelwork, because I love it, but I never wanna meet you. You seem to be a not very nice guy.

One more thing, since when did Rekrul become a scener? If he is he should have supplied us, or someone else, with the game instead of putting it online in public.

I don't decide the rules, so stop being a jerk. Push some pixels and calm down. I don't get it. Why are you and JCB all freaked out? Were you born yesterday?
2011-11-11 21:23
STE'86

well.

point 1.

Rekrul is a scener by the very virtue that he posts on Lemon and provided an original to crack.

which brings me to point 2.

the title of his thread that he uploaded the ORIGINAL to was... "Would anyone like to try CRACKING this game?"

which to say is an invitation to ALL crackers to have a go at this game.

pretty good circumstantial evidence so far..

point 3.
you downloaded said ORIGINAL from that thread and apparently sent it to be cracked. Now in England we would call this "taking the kings shilling" (google it). you accepted apparently his challenge and then uploaded the cracked version of the ORIGINAL he uploaded to this website with YOUR name as supplying said original.

and you don't think anyone should object to that, why exactly?
2011-11-11 21:29
JCB
Account closed

I am in no way freaked out simply asked a question and got a load of grief for it as usual. I hadn't even asked about the supply credit on here, just about Zyron's missing crack credit.
2011-11-11 22:13
Moloch

Rekul isn't a scener, posting on Lemon64 doesn't mean someone is a scener. Same applies for people posting on CNET, not sceners.

Fact is, all groups have pulled "original supplies" from forums, websites, etc. in the recent past.
2011-11-11 22:18
STE'86

Beg to differ but Rekrul, if he wasn't already, became a "scener" the pico second he uploaded a game no one had, to be cracked.

it's in the rules. Original supplier.

just like most of your credits.

and coming from someone that no fcker in the real scene has ever heard of, the second bit is just plain HILARIOUS.
2011-11-11 22:24
JCB
Account closed

Thanks Moloch, proved my point nicely.
2011-11-11 22:32
Moloch

"Posting on Lemon64 makes someone a scener" Where is that written? Please, post some details, this should be good for a laugh.

"Beg to differ but Rekrul, if he wasn't already, became a "scener" the pico second he uploaded a game no one had, to be cracked." Nope, uploading something to the web doesn't make a scener either.

All of this is a fun read. If posting to Lemon64 makes a scener, then STE needs to get busy adding about 3000 more entries here ... lots of damn sceners need to be added ASAP! Get on it, you really care so much Moaner #1.

2011-11-11 22:37
hedning

Good points Moloch.

Now, if you excuse, I need to get drunk on some whisky and enjoy my pipe. Have no more time for people behaving like trolls.
2011-11-11 22:42
STE'86

"Nope, uploading something to the web doesn't make a scener"

It does if they post it as an undiscovered original on one of the 2 main c64 scene sites with a thread title saying basically "crack me" it classifies them as "original supplier" just like you.

so if they aren't valid, then why are you on here?
2011-11-11 22:43
JCB
Account closed

I think some people need to look up and more importantly understand the definition of troll before pointing their trolly fingers. ;)
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
kbs/Pht/Lxt
Krill/Plush
Viti/Hokuto Force
New Design/Excess
Flavioweb/🇮🇹HF..
Sande/Hokuto Force