Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > Sceners Against Wanderer
2005-12-28 21:14
stash
Account closed

Sceners Against Wanderer

heya here is a site where evry one that dislike wanderer can log in and write what ever they like about him untill his lamo behaviors stopps

http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm
2005-12-29 10:59
Optimus

WTH is Wanderer?
2005-12-29 11:14
Steppe

This is kindergarten, honestly. You should learn to deal with this in a more adult way.
2005-12-29 13:53
Radiant

Flames all around!

Yeah, seriously. Stop being such wankers (that applies to all involved in this pathetic dispute). I get sick of all this petty bickering and immature name calling, I get sick of life-or-death debates about the C64 cracking scene (I mean, COME ON?!), and I get sick of people playing the martyr.
2005-12-29 14:37
Optimus

Wherever there is a scene, there are also flames. Damn communities ;)

But then again, who is Wanderer and what happened? I've lost the track, wasn't hearing any news from the C64 scene for some time :(

Other than that, why would I care?
2005-12-29 14:39
TWR
Account closed

Quote: Wherever there is a scene, there are also flames. Damn communities ;)

But then again, who is Wanderer and what happened? I've lost the track, wasn't hearing any news from the C64 scene for some time :(

Other than that, why would I care?

Yes, why do you care?
2005-12-29 15:11
TDJ

Quote: WTH is Wanderer?

Oh well I’m the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I’m around
I kiss ’em and I love’em ’cause to me they’re all the same
I hug ’em and I squeeze ’em they don’t even know my name
They call me the wanderer yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around...

Oh well there’s flo on my left and there’s mary on my right
And janie is the girl with that I’ll be with tonight
And when she asks me which one I love the best
I tear open my shirt I got rosie on my chest
’cause I’m the wanderer yeah the wanderer

Oh well I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
’til I’m as happy as a clown
With my two fists of iron and I’m going nowhere

I’m the type of guy that likes to roam around
I’m never in one place I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-fallin’ for some girl
I hop right into that car of mine and ride around the world
Yeah I’m the wanderer yeah the wanderer

Oh yeah I’m the type of guy that likes to roam around
Yeah ’cause I’m a wanderer yeah a wanderer
’cause I’m a wanderer yeah a wanderer
2005-12-29 15:17
V-12

yup, kindergarden...
2005-12-29 15:23
The Overkiller
Account closed

Quote: Oh well I’m the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I’m around
I kiss ’em and I love’em ’cause to me they’re all the same
I hug ’em and I squeeze ’em they don’t even know my name
They call me the wanderer yeah the wanderer

Oh well there’s flo on my left and there’s mary on my right
And janie is the girl with that I’ll be with tonight
And when she asks me which one I love the best
I tear open my shirt I got rosie on my chest
’cause I’m the wanderer yeah the wanderer

Oh well I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
’til I’m as happy as a clown
With my two fists of iron and I’m going nowhere

I’m the type of guy that likes to roam around
Yeah I’m the wanderer yeah the wanderer

Oh yeah I’m the type of guy that likes to roam around
Yeah ’cause I’m a wanderer yeah a wanderer
’cause I’m a wanderer yeah a wanderer

Nice, the lyrics of the soundtrack The Wanderers. I enjoyed the movie too during my youth !!!
2005-12-29 17:39
stash
Account closed

for u that didn´t know wanderer and his cool secret friends deleted our entries from our side and he can´t give me an axplanation on why he just change the subject all the time

covard he is

check the other forum for more deatails

2005-12-30 17:36
Djinn
Account closed

What I can't understand is why all of you people ignore and accept that some screwed up scener degenerate (The Wanderer, that is) - without reason, and without the guts to motivate or explain why - is deleting a groups releases.

Would you all ignore and accept his actions if it was another group he targetted for getting his attention?
2005-12-30 17:43
Tch
Account closed

Quote: What I can't understand is why all of you people ignore and accept that some screwed up scener degenerate (The Wanderer, that is) - without reason, and without the guts to motivate or explain why - is deleting a groups releases.

Would you all ignore and accept his actions if it was another group he targetted for getting his attention?

I guess it has something to do with ´respect´?
2005-12-30 17:46
Wanderer
Account closed

Djinn,
If someone made a thread that said "Bonzo of XDD deleted our releases"... as a person with a brain-stem, I would make one of two choices.

1) Ask for proof of this, how do you know he did? Why should we believe you?

2) Jump on the band wagon without any proof and take their word for it. Attack this Bonzo guy for no reason other than mob mentality.

One is a logical course of action, one is for morons.

Since you are obviously intelligent enough and chose #1, you won't mind posting your hard core evidence?

Peace.
2005-12-30 18:24
stash
Account closed

wanderer: don´t u think it´s kind a strange that our entries got deleted after the xmass demo which had over 300 downloads

and yes i have proof, do u

u just keep ignoring me making promises that u will pm me and such but have u.... nope u haven´t

i agree with djinn and also tch

wanderer has no respect what so ever

2005-12-30 19:03
macx

Quote: Djinn,
If someone made a thread that said "Bonzo of XDD deleted our releases"... as a person with a brain-stem, I would make one of two choices.

1) Ask for proof of this, how do you know he did? Why should we believe you?

2) Jump on the band wagon without any proof and take their word for it. Attack this Bonzo guy for no reason other than mob mentality.

One is a logical course of action, one is for morons.

Since you are obviously intelligent enough and chose #1, you won't mind posting your hard core evidence?

Peace.

Hmm.. when it comes to the neuro-business I do not think you have got it all correct. A beeing with a brainstem alone could not make such judgments. Higher cortical cognition is definately needed.
2005-12-30 19:09
Wanderer
Account closed

macx: you are correct of course, I was operating under the assumption a brain stem was connected to the cerebrum and forebrain and that all was in operating order :D

But you understand my point nonetheless I trust.

2005-12-31 00:13
stash
Account closed

wanderer: still ur a coward come forward man what are u afraid of u fucking pussy

2005-12-31 02:28
Graham
Account closed

@Djinn: I would care, but all of this has happened before and all discussions that CSDB needs more protection went into void space. Anyone with a 0-day account can delete anything here, so what's the use adding stuff or caring about if anything has done that? It can happen and it will happen... again... and again... and again.
2005-12-31 10:50
White Flame

This thread needs more LDA and STA and JSR usage.
2005-12-31 13:16
Steppe

And according to my calculations the progress of the thread is between 23% and 27%. Back to coding my 3D OS...
2005-12-31 14:34
stash
Account closed

10 ?"fuck wanderer"
20 goto 10

run
2005-12-31 15:18
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Pah, this 'war' is not so much fun as wars were in the 80's - the blood is missing!
2005-12-31 19:57
Jon
Account closed

Quote: Pah, this 'war' is not so much fun as wars were in the 80's - the blood is missing!

Not to mention phone calls at 3:00 in the morning, mystery subscriptions to adult magazines, endless modem-dialed "crank calls" and threats to contact the parents over the scener's "illegal behavior".

Ah, yes. The good ol' days.

-Ninj
2005-12-31 20:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Not to mention phone calls at 3:00 in the morning, mystery subscriptions to adult magazines, endless modem-dialed "crank calls" and threats to contact the parents over the scener's "illegal behavior".

Ah, yes. The good ol' days.

-Ninj

Funny you should mention that, I just noticed today that someone had subscribed me to the Playboy mailing list. Could that be related at all to this thread? You know it :D

This isn't a war at all. Wars are a two way combat of assault and resistance. In this case, it's some kid with the mindset of a child throwing names out, and I'm content to let him continue on his own. The funny part is, I checked my sent messages on CSDB and the message he's been foaming at the mouth waiting for, was READ by him... yet he still continues.

Anyway, this is my last post of 2005. I hope 2006 brings a better year for everybody all around.

Remember, it's only a computer and it's okay not to have the same beliefs as someone else. I hope that beginning in 2006 people can leave behind their differences and leave it out of the forums (that includes myself of course).

It was nice to return to the scene this year, and thank you to everybody who supported that decision and gave encouragement. Even those who know me and remained silent throughout all this, showed support in a way by refusing to become involved. :D

In hindsight, it was a bad decision to voice my opinions of the scene for oldie releases. They created many enemies of sorts. I can't roll back the clock and you can't drive down the road of life staring into the rearview mirror, so we move forward...

Cheers and have a drink on me

INC YEAR
2005-12-31 20:33
Moloch

Let's not forget various law enforcement agencies showing up at doors because of "tips"... haha
2005-12-31 21:44
Jon
Account closed

Haha, this thread needs a good hijacking, so I think I will share a story with you all.

One of my favorite harassing techniques back in the old days was the "beeper blitz" (FAIK invented and used exclusively by yours truly and my group). One of my group members wrote a utility that would dial a random suffix in a prefix dedicated to numeric beepers. It would then page some poor sod with a beeper to the "target" number. We once had four members running this util on four different prefixes to the same target.

Haha.

Some pagers allowed for a brief vocal message. The owner would get a vocal blurb transmitted over shortwave (if I remember correctly). These messages could actually be heard by radios equipped with shortwave capabilities.

In one truly vicious attack on some poor guy, we hit these pagers with stuff along the lines of "Hello, this is officer Smith with the Minneapolis police department, we have recovered some of your stolen property, please contact us at (target number). The members who were doing this would listen over their SW radios and try to outdo the other. Some got really, really mean (dead/injured spouses, lost children, free giveaways, dead pets on the road, all bogus) and directed the beeper owner to the target/victim number.

Ugh... I hadn't thought about that crap in years. What an inconsiderate asshole kid I was.

Ah, well. That scene is dead. Long Live the Scene.

-Ninj
2006-01-01 04:06
stash
Account closed

hahahah play boy sunds real funny..

about this war.. it was u who mentioned it not me... as i said before abd i´m getting real tired of it but u keep changing the subject it´clearl that u hode something as u said before and i qoute "i will get the blame for it"

yes u will but this can´t be a war coz ur chicken ur a coool dude wanabe... auctualy when u try to be funny.. plz don´t coz it´s not fun att all...

it´s up to u t0o end it

u know what i want so fuck u and happe new year i rest my cas

read the article in the next issue of vandalism news

2006-01-01 12:43
stash
Account closed

the SAW demo is almoast finnished now we need some names so if u want to be on the list pm me or click on the link at top

u can also send me email

stashons@gmail.com

thanx

Sceners Against Wanderer
2006-01-01 14:16
Richard

Is the fun demo going to be coded or is it going to be demo maker? I am very curious :)
2006-01-01 14:18
Nafcom

SWA = SAW? Very confusing

Are you this cyberweed guy? wonder why you appear under diffent nick/group in the forum than in the database?
2006-01-01 16:47
stash
Account closed

swa= swappers with attitude

saw= sceners against wanderer

yes i´m am cyberweed that is my swa handle, nut i chose to use my real nikc in this matter

richard: this will be coded

so go and signup for SAW now

2006-01-01 18:27
Nafcom

Quote: swa= swappers with attitude

saw= sceners against wanderer

yes i´m am cyberweed that is my swa handle, nut i chose to use my real nikc in this matter

richard: this will be coded

so go and signup for SAW now

hehe, yeah at the top of this threa you promte the "Swappers With Attitude" site as "Sceners Against Wanderer" site, hehe.

I find this "not the real pseudo" etc, pretty unneccessarily weird, also with 2 different groups using the same homepage or the same group with 2 different names and one entry in the csdb. (depends on how you look at it).

Please corect that

2006-01-02 13:27
stash
Account closed

it´s the same group linked to the same website simple as that
and it´s all swa behind it

2006-01-02 22:33
Sixx

Canadians smells donkey ass.

2006-01-02 22:40
Wanderer
Account closed

^ And here we see an example of what happens when people believe what they are told without question. Stash told me it over the intertard, so it must be true.

Funny how one moron from Aussie told another moron in Sweden it was me, and now it's catching on. Does nobody believe in actually gathering facts?
2006-01-02 22:49
Sixx

As said before, if you're stupid enough to make up a story it was your friend do you blame Stash for beliving you had something to do with it? Everytime i think of canadians i think of that famous Monthy Python number. How was it... "I'm a timberman..."
2006-01-02 22:57
Wanderer
Account closed

I think you need to go and read the story again.

The releases got deleted and before I could even say a word, out of nowhere Stash came running into the forums with foam dripping from his mouth. He was screaming and raging and cursing left and right.

He said that I did it. I naturally asked for proof of this, and he couldn't provide it. In actual fact, all he did was believe slarti. He didn't bother to ask the admins, he just accepted it.

And just like you accept Stash's word at face value, you too are guilty of not bothering to even check the facts.

So I decided that if I was going to get blamed, and nobody could provide proof (was it my account? was it my IP?) I'd just make the story get funnier. Hottubs and friends and oh the drama of it all.

What we have here is really a couple of stoners who are too mentally incompetant to realize the jokes on them. I've played them like a fiddle because they WANTED to believe it was me.

Since nobody wants to actually bother to check and see who it really was, or ask Perff or Cyberbrain, they all just want to jump on the "Let's blame Wanderer" bandwagon... why shouldn't I exploit it.

It's idiots like you, and I use that not as an insult but a fact, that make it a fun place.

Next time someone accuses me of something, don't immediately believe them. Ask how do you know this, prove it to me.... otherwise you may just be a moron.
2006-01-02 23:03
Sixx

I hereby declare war with Wanderer the Canadian shithead. Well, i just happened to read this thread and it's seemed like a good idea to pick a little on you, and as you keep on getting mad about, i'll guess i'll continue.
2006-01-02 23:24
Wanderer
Account closed

15 minutes ago you posted a message asking what was deleted and who did it. Now you're saying, "it seemed like a good idea to pick a little on you".

Thanks for admitting that you did NO research at all. You just believed what you were told. That makes you a moron.

Next you started with the childish mom jokes. That makes you a childish moron.

Then you actually admit that it just seemed like an idea. You had no proof, you're just a puppet. That makes you an ignorant childish moron.

And no, I'm not mad. I actually laugh when I read these messages. Between your momma jokes and Stash's repeated use of 'fuck', it's like your brains are attempting to come across with an insult. We're gonna insult WDR, here we go, combining brain cells, we're getting there, slowly, and oh here it comes... get ready!!!

and then, uh oh brain fart error.

I love the idea of a war. I sit here in my home theatre room with my glass of red wine. It's great to unwind after a hard day's work. And when I want to laugh, I come on here to see how the "war" is progressing. Commodore Geek Squad is in the trenches, they have a floppy, and oh oh it has a demo on it. Watch out!!!! Oh no..... they launched the demo. Then I yawn, turn off the computer and go back to the real world. A war involves casualties and losses. All I see are a couple of stoners trying to use their horrible webpage skills and coding skills to ... to what?

I'm not hurt by a demo, I don't lose a thing, it actually amuses me to no degree. I still have a wonderful house, job, cars and family. When I wander over to the computer and see Commodore Geek Squad in the trenches of this so called war, I have to wonder... isn't the point of a war to actually win something.

I do see a trend though. Between you, Slarti and Stash, you all try to use insults when you can't form an intelligent thought to save your life. You swear when you get angry. And you know what they say.

When you lose your temper, you lost the argument. And thus, you lost the war already.

So uhh I guess I won... thanks for playing. We'll do it again some day.
2006-01-02 23:31
Sixx

Hey Satan, you won the war? Well the war haven't started yet, i'm just planing it while i sit here all alone infront of my old computer drinking warm beer. My wife just left me and my kids don't want to know of me anymore. I also lost my job last week, when i crashed my old car, so that gave me even more reasons to delcare war on you that is SOOOOO succesfully and powerfull. I'm just a little kid that likes mommy jokes and adores Nikki Sixx. Hate me. Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaa.

HAIL SATAN!
2006-01-02 23:37
A3

Still no end to these childish attempts at attacking Wanderer with lame accusations based on what? Give me some evidence of all you claims or leave it be already.
2006-01-03 00:20
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Still no end to these childish attempts at attacking Wanderer with lame accusations based on what? Give me some evidence of all you claims or leave it be already.

OMG! I almost passed out. Someone who actually supports me in all this.

Love or hate, poor or rich, success or failure... it's not about any of those. It's about pointing out that people are funny when they have no facts.

For almost two weeks, six threads, thousands of reads, hundreds of writes, this has gone on far too long. It went from unproven rumour started by Slarti, to me, to a friend of mine, to poor Kickback, and now ends back up at unproven again. What a ride, wheeeee. Like how many threads will it take to tell the world you're angry and you want people to know it, sheesh.

Every time someone had something bad to say about me, I would just ask where is your proof? They get angry, they channelled their anger into 'fuck you fuck this fuck mom' forum posts. Then not getting any anger back from me, they channelled it into demos.

Now I think we can finally put this to rest... since they cannot back up what they claim, they lost. We need only wait now for the 'bruised ego, public opinion swaying' demos that always come out on the C64 when people have an uncontrollable need to tell the world about the injustice they feel was done to them.

Peace and thanks for at least one public display of support
2006-01-03 00:26
Moloch

*burp*
2006-01-03 00:33
Wanderer
Account closed

Pig :)
2006-01-03 01:13
CrUdSm0k3r
Account closed

Quote: OMG! I almost passed out. Someone who actually supports me in all this.

Love or hate, poor or rich, success or failure... it's not about any of those. It's about pointing out that people are funny when they have no facts.

For almost two weeks, six threads, thousands of reads, hundreds of writes, this has gone on far too long. It went from unproven rumour started by Slarti, to me, to a friend of mine, to poor Kickback, and now ends back up at unproven again. What a ride, wheeeee. Like how many threads will it take to tell the world you're angry and you want people to know it, sheesh.

Every time someone had something bad to say about me, I would just ask where is your proof? They get angry, they channelled their anger into 'fuck you fuck this fuck mom' forum posts. Then not getting any anger back from me, they channelled it into demos.

Now I think we can finally put this to rest... since they cannot back up what they claim, they lost. We need only wait now for the 'bruised ego, public opinion swaying' demos that always come out on the C64 when people have an uncontrollable need to tell the world about the injustice they feel was done to them.

Peace and thanks for at least one public display of support

Can't back it up? Well, I noticed the Xmas demo entry was locked by the Crudsmok3r account today, which I'd been told was deleted.

So, I decide to try logging into it, with the password you gave Cyberbrain:

---

Message sent by: CyberBrain on 2005-12-29 10:06:32.40685+01
Hi Slarti!

Wanderer gave me the password to your CrUdSm0k3r gmail account. It is "licker". You should ofcause change that password. Please note, that it's been banned from CSDb, so you can't use it here anymore. (anyway fake accounts are bad ;))

---

Now you're claiming to have made up the "James" story, and BTW it was Moloch that started the Kickback rumour (damn loki!!!), yet you have posted evidence of being logged into the gmail account. And this evidence of you giving the password to Cyberbrain.

Doofus.
2006-01-03 01:46
Wanderer
Account closed

Poor Slarti. Everybody knew a week ago that I posted a message indicating your "fake" account had been hacked.

Old news.

Even older news that it was given to me by another member of CSDB.

Since nobody but you seems to care about this. Did you not think Cyberbrain wouldn't tell you who gave it to him?

Nobody cares but you any more... please make good on your promise to leave and not return :D

2006-01-03 01:53
Style

Quote: Poor Slarti. Everybody knew a week ago that I posted a message indicating your "fake" account had been hacked.

Old news.

Even older news that it was given to me by another member of CSDB.

Since nobody but you seems to care about this. Did you not think Cyberbrain wouldn't tell you who gave it to him?

Nobody cares but you any more... please make good on your promise to leave and not return :D

OMFG, thats possibly the gheyest response ever.

Youve been caught Wanderer, all your bullshit responses, lies, and trying to sound like youre innocent in all this amounts to nothing.

You still deny it? OMFG grow some balls! Everyone knows it was you. Denying it just makes you look like a bigger dickhead than we already know you are.
2006-01-03 01:58
Wanderer
Account closed

*yawn*

This is so old news.... wake me when it's over.

Nice pic btw lmao
2006-01-03 02:07
Style

What, my pic?

Thats funny coming from a guy who looks like he should be drooling into a towel in his lap in his own pic.

So whats it like being a fat retard Wanderer?
2006-01-03 02:09
Wanderer
Account closed

Fat? I think maybe those glasses are a tad too shaded lol.

You are too easy to manipulate Simon, easier than Stash. It's sad really how feeble insults replace actual intelligence.

But this is all old old old old old old news...

You have a demo and a webpage, go use them and stop flooding CSDB with this crap okay mate.
2006-01-03 02:13
Style

Quote: Fat? I think maybe those glasses are a tad too shaded lol.

You are too easy to manipulate Simon, easier than Stash. It's sad really how feeble insults replace actual intelligence.

But this is all old old old old old old news...

You have a demo and a webpage, go use them and stop flooding CSDB with this crap okay mate.

So let me get this straight - youre all long posts and smartass when you think people are believing your bullshit, but when youre caught suddenly everything is 'old news'.

Backpedal a bit faster dude. Its making you look really smart, seriously.

2006-01-03 02:16
Wanderer
Account closed

Uhh Sherlock, nobody has believed me from the beginning so nothing has changed at all, lmao.

Since we all know Slarti's fake account was compromised long ago, it's nothing new. And there is no evidence I touched anybody's releases. The entries were unprotected even when the demo came out and I didn't touch them.

I was given the password, wooooohooooo. If you choose to believe it was me, I am fine with that. I had you all thinking it was a friend of mine, can you say gullable?

But really, 6 threads, almost 300 messages, it really has become boring and there's no point in continuing.

And besides, who are you anyway? You're a nobody but some guy with a bad haircut. Take it to the SAW page or go make a demo... but give it up. This is all old news.
2006-01-03 02:28
Style

so is this mysterious csdb person going to step forward? Are you going to tell us who gave you the password? no, ofcourse not, because you made it all up.

The only thing that is possibly more pissweak than your bullshit wanderer is the lame and ineffectual moderation around here. You shouldve been banned long ago.

I dont blame you totally tho - I mean, at the end of the day you are Canadian, so by definition youre a twat.
2006-01-03 02:41
Wanderer
Account closed

At the end of the day I have a nice haircut :D

Yah I made it all up, knowing once I got the password for Slarti's account that I'd go from 99% suspect to 100% suspect. That's it Simon, that's why Slarti got his password back.

I'm too old for this drama, if you Aussie computer geeks want to bicker amongst yourselves in poorly written vulgar laced messages, take it to your new SAW forum mm'kay?

I think CSDB is tiring of this drama.
2006-01-03 02:50
Style

"oh no, Ive been caught and I look like a complete dickhead, better make out like this is really lame and Im bored"

Where'd your smart mouth and 400 page posts go?

and btw, your haircut doesnt save you from looking like a retard.
2006-01-03 02:52
Wanderer
Account closed

It's not my fault you have a bad haircut. Don't take your temper out on me :D

Anyway I have a movie to go watch... in the meantime maybe you could make a demo about me and upload it.
2006-01-03 03:00
Style

Actually, no. Now that youve made yourself look like a gay little tosser, Im going to ignore you, and hope everyone else does the same. Your trolls will now be ignored.

You lose. How does it feel.
2006-01-03 03:30
Wanderer
Account closed

How does what feel? Everybody involved in this sad affair has been on ignore for almost a week. I am actually pleased to hear you will be focusing your energy into something more productive.

As you and everyone else saw fit to resort to name calling, bashing and pure vulgarity, it's not hard to see who lost control of their emotions and who remained calm. The only loss I see is you leaving the discussion and that's a great great thing.

Cheers
2006-01-03 09:33
stash
Account closed

wabderer: u fucking retard when did u ask for proof?? i have it if u want it.. i know u where behind it and i also know u where nehind the spam on SAW web site i checked the ip number

now i not saying u did the actualy thing u have ur babbons gorrila gang like fatso secretmen (btw where he go?) to do those shit things for u ..

like oh it was my friend he was drunk i was in another room oohh where´s my lolipo i will get the blame for u or can u suck on ur dick james smith ohhh

wake u moron u just go on bla bla bla of everything elese but what this shitt is all about... it was u who started this shitt if u havn´t touched the entries i would have not say a word

but u did so here it is come forward and this will all end u have alot fo sceners against u

yes slarti was one off many that told me u where behind the hack..

so fuck u and ur mamma ther u have it again u moron

2006-01-03 18:15
Sixx

Hail Satan!
2006-01-03 21:00
stash
Account closed

www.swappas.biz/saw.htm

is down at the moment will be back up tommorow night to

i mean time just pm me if u wanna joine the list

2006-01-03 21:26
Matt

wow!
a lot of peace here going on lately 8)

this is the best soap so far here at the CDSb,
so keep it up!

8)
2006-01-03 22:16
Daniel
Account closed

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/267/image35vt.jpg
2006-01-03 23:16
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Yeah....Thats it what i tryed to tell the whole time.

The gay company !
2006-01-03 23:34
Sixx

http://vet.hut.nu/?id=12
2006-01-04 00:04
stash
Account closed

damn ur so cool u know how to handle photo shop.. i´m verry imprresed

by the way that picture was taken just before ur mamma sucked my dick

secretman are u still fucking pigs or u advanced to blow up dolls

2006-01-04 00:05
macx

rag rag rag
2006-01-04 01:24
stash
Account closed

http://swappaz.biz/wanderer.JPG

2006-01-04 01:55
Wanderer
Account closed

Captain Morgan,
Here is the update you wanted on the "war" between Stash and Wanderer, sir.
-----------------------------

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ben.green3/hunk/hunk.htm

Look at the 11th picture down.

Owned!

Wanderer: 1 / Stash: 0
-----------
General Buttplug reports the enemies guestbook took on heavy fire. It went down after two days, sir, after another CSDB ally ran a script against it.

Last we heard it said, "Error: Guestbook Not Found" sir.

Stash was reported telling people to wait 24 hours until it was fixed sir.

Wanderer: 2 / Stash: 0
------------
We also have aerial footage of Stash taken by our unmanned drone. (very poor job, and it wasn't my doing)

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/267/image35vt.jpg

Stash fired back with a small picture, almost impossible to read.

Wanderer: 3 / Stash: 0
-------------
Finally sir, we have to report two attempts to sign you up
to mailing lists sir. Fortunately they failed because the lists sent out confirmation emails first. Since you didn't reply, they were cancelled within 24 hours, sir.

Wanderer: 4 / Stash: 0
---------------

Sir, we are now sending the troops back home. The enemy is expected to release a demo consisting of a lot of 'fuck' messages but the damage has been done sir. He has been reduced to 'mom' rags and failed email attacks. Very weak sir, we expected better than this.

Enemy will probably continue to vent and try to gain public opinion in the forums sir but we anticipate the vast majority are tired of the whole thing.

Congratulations sir.
2006-01-04 08:48
Steppe

Look Mama, W. just got himself another impersonation called SiXX, it seems. This is getting boring, I suggest you all to do a reality check.
2006-01-04 09:34
stash
Account closed

muhuhahahahahha

wanderer u sutpid prick.. the guest book is moved

wandere - stash : 0 - 1

so ur litle hack that u confessed was useles

alot of poeple has signed up this is not a fuck u demo but still i shou out fuck u wandeerre

wanderer - stash 0 - 2

wanderer u beter buy glases as ur the only one who can´t read stupid hahahaha

wanderer - stash 0 - 3

u realy mean that shit head u wont posting here more retard

wabderer - stash: 0 - 4

hahahaha u make mu fucking laugh i have just where i wanted to have damn ur stupid

ahaha some one signed u up on mail list´s that must have been my unmanned drone

hahaha damn ur lame

so fuck u hope i wont se u here any more
and please watch the demo we have collected bunch of names
seems like many people dislike u

anyway fuck u and have good life u retard lamo

2006-01-04 09:37
stash
Account closed

and to the normal people

the geust book is moved it´s still upp i could post the link here but i won´´t as the wonderwomen will spam it again

it will be posted on irc

2006-01-04 09:41
stash
Account closed

pm qoute from one of the admins

It's not nice. I'm not sure why CSDb has been the forum for this war, and I don't like it. Even though it's abvious that wanderer is behind this fake-account daniel (which is closed now) I can't prove it. I'm thinking of temporarily shuting down the automated signup system, so that we will have a period without fake accounts. Hopefully this will put an end to it.

muhahahaha

wanderer - stash 0 - 5

so no more fake accounts hurry up to make fake accounts wandere soon u can´t hahahaha lamo

2006-01-04 10:00
The Overkiller
Account closed

Quote: and to the normal people

the geust book is moved it´s still upp i could post the link here but i won´´t as the wonderwomen will spam it again

it will be posted on irc

heh at least he sponsored an horny canadian housewife called Seska :D
2006-01-04 10:38
V-12

I guess that there are more people who has some fake accounts (for example for non-transparent voting etc) and only admins knows the truth ;-))

anyway, this verbal war is quite annoying now...
2006-01-04 10:58
stash
Account closed

overkiller: ahahaha is that a friend of urs

murduck: yes it is.. but when some attacks me i respond simple as that

but i´m getting tired if wanderer right about now so now i will take this to my article in VN and the SAW demo that will be out soon

i´m out

2006-01-04 11:38
The Overkiller
Account closed

@Stash: Nah !! But maybe if Wanderer could supply us the home address of that Seska beech we can have something fun to do in the case we travel to Canada ;-)
2006-01-04 13:52
stash
Account closed

overkiller: hehehe i think wanderer want here for him self seems like he don´t like giving out adresses :)

2006-01-04 19:25
Six

Quote: Look Mama, W. just got himself another impersonation called SiXX, it seems. This is getting boring, I suggest you all to do a reality check.

Sixx is a real guy. He's on IRCNet #c-64 from time to time.
2006-01-04 21:16
Wanderer
Account closed

What, people actually like giving out addresses?

You're the one who removed his from your CSDB page after this so called war. Evidentally you were a little afraid of what would occur.

And despite your guestbook going back up, the point is, it was still taken down because it got bombed. A victim of your sad 'war' of words. Lame pictures that my daughter could draw better.

Here you go...

1630 Agincourt Avenue
Sudbury, Ontario
P3A 4S5
2006-01-04 21:17
stash
Account closed

yeah it´s only wanderer who do fake accounts around here
2006-01-04 21:18
Wanderer
Account closed

That's right. Crudsmoker is really me, because Slarti would never use a fake account either.

Moron.

So when does this war start anyway?
2006-01-04 21:47
stash
Account closed

wanderer all i have to say to u is this

fuck u read VN and check out the demos

if u want a war ur welcome u think i´m afraid of u

2006-01-04 22:06
Tch
Account closed

Wanderer just cares for the past.
Hence his uploads which are appreciated.

Just a real shame he involves himself in the nowadays scene the way he does.
Do continue the uploads,but stop pushing the buttons,Wanderer..
2006-01-04 22:10
Wanderer
Account closed

a) I'm not going to read VN or view any demos. Haven't seen the Christmas one yet, don't plan to.

b) The next time you declare a 'war' you must try to do better than flooding the forums with messages, try to recruit the uninterested, do better than pathetic 'mom' jokes, and oh yes learn how to email bomb people so it actually works.

This 'war' so far has amounted to you losing a guestbook, having to take down your page, and making the most illegible bastardized English posts ever.

I have lost nothing, except the 10 seconds it took to delete the 2 failed emails, and the many laughs I have had at your expense.

I told you before, I WANT you to make demos. It proves my point. That's ALL you can do in a war on the C64. You can't handle what I say, so you use demos to express yourself or you use 'fuck' 30-times in a sentence and hope it somehow offends.

I never thought this was a war, just some hopeless cause of yours and I did enjoy the entertainment all the way :) It was hard to sit and drink red wine after work without spitting on the monitor. Your idea of war is unbelievable weak and pathetic - most "computer" wars are.

And if I lose my CSDB account, I still have many forums to speak on, places to post demos (including my own page) and I'm still able to download from here.

The whole point was to prove to you how lame computer wars are, and how you turn to demos because you try to win a fight that you can't. Make 20 more demos, even 30... you still won't win because there's nothing *TO* win, moron.

I am a force of my own, not caring what anyone thinks. If people get a laugh from your demos, fine. In the end though when I go to bed, I am still able to be content that my words to you over a modem, led you to sit and create demos about me. You are owned.

That's all I will say. Feel free to respond with hate....
2006-01-04 22:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Wanderer just cares for the past.
Hence his uploads which are appreciated.

Just a real shame he involves himself in the nowadays scene the way he does.
Do continue the uploads,but stop pushing the buttons,Wanderer..

Untrue.

I came back to make a demo in 2005 for one reason. People said it would be nice to see me return, and I did another one in 2006. I also released a utility to help people learning to code (train) games. Whether they are used or appreciated, who can say. But they were written not for me, but for you the scene.

There will also be a game released in 2006, it will be done in due time. But that's hush for now.

2006-01-04 22:25
stash
Account closed

a) it´s still u who bring up the "war" all the time moron

b) geust bok is not lost just moved to a new server how many times do i have to tell u this so u can understand?

c) i can make wars without demos i´m not as stupid as u
but i chose this way

d) i can handle what u trying to say but it+s all just bullshit so why listen to it u only repeat the same thing over and over.. come up with some thing new

e) my point whit all this is that i will not tolarete u deleting MY stuff on csdb what did i do to u.. it was u who starteted it with ur lame hacking

f) i am owned.. muhahahha ur funny some times tough

g) as i told u many many many times before all i wanted to know why u did it are u so retard to understand that it´s a simple question

h) i will win this war don´t u worry

g) yes people do laugh about it.. havn´t u read the posts here not many like u... i have also got email from other whom got there entries deleted by u

i got no hate for u.. i just dislike u and think ur a retard
so how long do u want this shit to go on?

peace love and harmony

2006-01-04 22:28
stash
Account closed

any way.. i have better things to do so i will now ignore u for a while but i will return soon so u wont feel alone out therer now that secretwomen disapered

btw way any new fake acounts from u now :)

2006-01-04 22:52
Sixx

Hail the mighty Satan of Evil. Hahaaha, that handle/group name must be the worst I've ever heard! SATAN OF EVIL, you're my god.

2006-01-04 22:58
Tch
Account closed

Quote: Untrue.

I came back to make a demo in 2005 for one reason. People said it would be nice to see me return, and I did another one in 2006. I also released a utility to help people learning to code (train) games. Whether they are used or appreciated, who can say. But they were written not for me, but for you the scene.

There will also be a game released in 2006, it will be done in due time. But that's hush for now.

Ok,I like it that you´re active on the C64 again.
But stop deleting entries or uploading previews.
You are God,just leave it be..
°Atheist speaking°
2006-01-04 23:30
stash
Account closed

lol
2006-01-05 00:13
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Hail the mighty Satan of Evil. Hahaaha, that handle/group name must be the worst I've ever heard! SATAN OF EVIL, you're my god.

Someone who named himself after Nikki Sixx is in no position to judge handles or groups lmao.

Next time please take 10 seconds to verify facts. Evil never had a 'Satan' nor we were a cracker group (your other lame taunt message).

Who let the noob in?
2006-01-05 00:39
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: a) it´s still u who bring up the "war" all the time moron

b) geust bok is not lost just moved to a new server how many times do i have to tell u this so u can understand?

c) i can make wars without demos i´m not as stupid as u
but i chose this way

d) i can handle what u trying to say but it+s all just bullshit so why listen to it u only repeat the same thing over and over.. come up with some thing new

e) my point whit all this is that i will not tolarete u deleting MY stuff on csdb what did i do to u.. it was u who starteted it with ur lame hacking

f) i am owned.. muhahahha ur funny some times tough

g) as i told u many many many times before all i wanted to know why u did it are u so retard to understand that it´s a simple question

h) i will win this war don´t u worry

g) yes people do laugh about it.. havn´t u read the posts here not many like u... i have also got email from other whom got there entries deleted by u

i got no hate for u.. i just dislike u and think ur a retard
so how long do u want this shit to go on?

peace love and harmony

As you have a web page, here's a great idea.

Take your little 'war' over to your page. Those who actually care can join you and those who enjoy CSDB can remain here.
2006-01-05 01:37
stash
Account closed

this will be my last post on this forum

to the normal people thanx for the support SAW demo soon finished..

so wandere fuck u and have a nice life
2006-01-05 03:48
Jazzcat

Wanderer: but don't you also have a webpage?
2006-01-05 03:55
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Wanderer: but don't you also have a webpage?

Yes but it's not being used, nor will it ever be used, as a forum to vent, war, rage, etc. :D
2006-01-05 05:57
Jazzcat

Surely it is a possible channel for your "strong opinions"?
2006-01-05 09:36
Sixx

Noob? Hahaha, i can't belive there is "people" on the forum that uses that word. Hahahaha.... Noob.... You're just Great Satanboy! Gimme more.

Regards Nikki SiXX/No evil Inc.
2006-01-05 11:51
stash
Account closed

www.swappaz.biz/saw.htm

is back on

wanderer sux

sixx is the shit!!!! :)
2006-01-05 13:32
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Sixx: I never heard something about You.What was your job in GP?? I never saw you on Mystic Cavern.Debbie gave me an high status,so that i could read the intern GP and Empire sub,but nothing abou YOU. Did you made all the nigga jobs? Asslicking? Paying for At&t cards ?

Is that You on the foto beside Stash Gay?
2006-01-05 15:16
Jazzcat

Secret Man: weren't you a pay member of AFL until Marc found that you could supply games other than from Game On? and the codes you had to get onto Mystic Cavern, you never hacked them yourself? what type of supplier can't even supply himself?? hmmmz
2006-01-05 15:22
stash
Account closed

muhuhuhahaha

i thought secret man was long gone by now

paying member if afl hahahahahahahaha i guess marc liked me more the u,, fucking retard fatso

2006-01-05 17:10
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Surely it is a possible channel for your "strong opinions"?

It certainly could be.
2006-01-05 17:17
Matt

there's two things on my mind that bother me for a long time now:

wanderer: why did you never answer stash his question, you know, the big WHY oh WHY you deleted his entries.
stash: take a break man. you are way too frustrated.
2006-01-05 17:32
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: there's two things on my mind that bother me for a long time now:

wanderer: why did you never answer stash his question, you know, the big WHY oh WHY you deleted his entries.
stash: take a break man. you are way too frustrated.

Initially he posted messages about 15-20 seconds apart which didn't allow me to respond.

I finally decided enough was enough and made up a PM in regards to what he was asking for, hoping it would end things.

He still continued his verbal assaults and forum floods maintaining that I needed to PM him, for almost a week.

A week later he posted the actual PM I sent him and when I asked him why he told CSBD that he was still waiting for what he clearly already had, he said that I didn't get it until a week ago.

So for a week he was on the war path demanding to get what clearly he already had received. At this point I firmly believe that nothing is going to stop him except the affirmative action of the administrators.

His language alone is indicative of the frustration... every other word is 'fuck' or an insult. There is no logic left in the argument, if there ever was.

2006-01-05 17:48
JackAsser

@Wanderer:

So, for the record just to end this once and for all:

* Did you or did you not delete entries?

* If you did, then why?

2006-01-05 18:26
Jazzcat

Yes, if you did delete the entries then why?

Also, if it was you who uploaded Mermaid's games, can you explain that also?

2006-01-05 18:49
Sixx

Secretman, you must have a remarkable memory as you call recall who called Mystic Cavern. Damn, I was a member of G¤P AND a modem trader, how could i've NOT called Mystic Cavern. Sad to hear that debbie let AFL paymembers into our internal subs.

Never bought a CC in my life, but i used to sell lods of them to german sceners, maybe you were one of those?

Now get lost.

Nikki SiXX/Evil iNC.

PS. Hail Satan!
2006-01-05 20:43
stash
Account closed

yes wanderer deleted my entries uploaded mermaid unfinished
project

and the reason for deleting my entries was a revenge coz we used a charset made by mermaid in the xmass demo

case closed wanderer u have no where to run now i got proof

2006-01-05 22:07
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: @Wanderer:

So, for the record just to end this once and for all:

* Did you or did you not delete entries?

* If you did, then why?

For the record, no I did not delete the entries in question.

I have no issues with war demos being made, I don't actually watch them so they don't bother me. They are a good tool to vent if you can't solve disputes the way most humans can... civilly. I also don't think you need to take revenge on someone because you used a character set by them. Oh let me go and bother Jeroen Tel because someone has used his music in a war demo... get real :)

What I *did* do though was accept the help of an old friend (on here) who accessed Crudsmokers Gmail account. At no time did I ever state I had actually hacked it or deleted any releases. When asked by Cyberbrain if I might give the password back to Crud, I told him I'd contact the person involved. In the end, it was agreed to give it back to him.

I believe the phrase, "seperate the deed from the doer" comes to question. There is a difference between being associated with someone who deleted a release and actually being the one who deleted it. I don't approve of it, but I also don't approve of many of the tactics so far (mail bombing and threatening).

Now then, unless there is some reason to really continue this on CSDB, I recommend to all who actually *do* care about this issue, to just move over to SWA's webpage. Over there, people would be free to argue for the rest of 2006 just whether it was me or not, why they think it was or wasn't, what type of toilet paper you prefer, whether you like beer with pizza or salted nuts and other stuff nobody truly cares about.

Since Stash has said his work on here is done, and he is not posting any more about this, it would be great if this topic could finally....just....die.... and move to another site.
2006-01-05 22:24
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Quote: Secret Man: weren't you a pay member of AFL until Marc found that you could supply games other than from Game On? and the codes you had to get onto Mystic Cavern, you never hacked them yourself? what type of supplier can't even supply himself?? hmmmz

Why should i hack something?? An half hour telephone sex with Debbie and the world is open.Nice wife.Yummmmmy
2006-01-06 10:45
stash
Account closed

wanderer: why are u repeating ur self over and over again?

secretman: why are u a fag?

2006-01-06 13:01
Jazzcat

The question Christian is not why you should hack something it is why CAN'T you hack something?

Sure, I bet Oliver loved the fact that you were chatting up Debbie. I guess you also had phonesex with Aycee also?

GameOn originals rule. ELIIIITE
2006-01-06 13:06
stash
Account closed

all i can say to this is a BIG

MMUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

christian kruse u suck

paying member lol
2006-01-06 19:12
Sixx

As you didn't respond to my mail i asume you were on of those germans that bought CC's from me? Hahaha. GoT you!
2006-01-06 20:20
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Acyee is a little bit to fat,sorry. But i know that jazzcat loves all the fat women
2006-01-07 14:50
stash
Account closed

sixx: i guess it was him muhahahah as he was a paying member his whole scene "carier"

well after that the guest book on swappaz.biz got hacked twice

we have now done a more sucure one

just logg on and click on the leaf

www.swappaz.biz

secretfatso try to hack this one u lamo
2006-01-07 17:38
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Another lame web side is born.

You should better keep your gay side.Brotherfucker

2006-01-07 17:54
Jazzcat

SecretWoman: go and supply some more buttplugs. and fix up the entry of Alphaflight's Lemmings. 5 d64 images as download links rather than a single zip file. Has all this butt fucking made you demented in your old age you stupid fag-hag...

No wonder people like GWBush come to power when queers like SecretDeffchen are around.
2006-01-07 20:02
Matt

what's a web side?
8)
2006-01-07 20:27
Zyron

2006-01-07 20:40
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Before you say something about the AFL releases,you should proove the famous onslaught releases.Sorry,release is the wrong description.I mean previews and previews and previews and more shit previews.Where are all the games of your self coded previews ? One sprite flickers around the tv and another Onslaught prv is born.Most of the prvs contains stolen routines from other old magic disk games.How nice.
Also,you want tell me something about releases ? Keep your shit in australian.You can rejoice the kangaroo with this low budget shit.You are only a little fabulist and nothing more.I bet you will have an ejaculation if you see the fat slimy Acyee.Dudes like you are my pylorus.

Secret Man
2006-01-07 20:52
Matt

you're way too funny secretman

8)
2006-01-07 20:59
The Overkiller
Account closed

Quote: what's a web side?
8)

Spiderman knows ;-)
2006-01-08 03:41
Jazzcat

Yes many previews and many full games. The trend of previews is normal since the mid-90s for all release groups (afterall, I have documented first releases since 1991 for magazines like The Pulse, Scene+, Vandalism and Domination) as most games don't get finished or people locate titles that have been unfinished (e.g. http://cs.c64.org). AFL1970's last released was ironically "DIRECT DEATH PREVIEW" in 1998. Haha. But what would you know, your idea of original supplying is subscribing to a magazine and awaiting a disk in the snail-mail. WOWSERS! A lot of secret effort there.

1994 for TRSI&DYTEC coop:
Burning Stars Prv, Cosmox Prv, Cosmox 100%, Cheeky Twins II, Cubemagik, Cyberlogic Prv, Dynaboys Prv, Vapour Prv.

Full games: 3
Game previews: 5

1995 for TRSI&DYTEC coop:
Cola Quest Prv
No Name Prv

Game previews: hmmmz (also final two releases on C64)

SecretWoman has more knowledge about sex-change operations than game releasing.

5 d64 images for Lemmings. Oh my, you can order WinZip online just like the GameOn and MagicDisk.
2006-01-08 04:06
Fungus

Is every stupid lame moron in the scene posting in this thread or what? Who's next? Crossfire? and Bayliss too?

I know I know, Radar!

2006-01-08 04:11
Jazzcat

Then Tyree/Arcade. Then Skinhead. etc etc This list seems to grow by the year. ;)
2006-01-08 07:55
Oswald

Quote: Is every stupid lame moron in the scene posting in this thread or what? Who's next? Crossfire? and Bayliss too?

I know I know, Radar!

crossfire ? bayliss ? no! its SUPERMAN !!!
2006-01-08 10:04
stash
Account closed

secretpussy:

if i where u i whould have shut the hell up u don´t seem to have much brain cells left

nice attempt on ut hacking/spaming on my guest book lammo

if u want i can sell u the logging info.. so u can be paying member of swa aswell

fucking retard
2006-01-08 16:19
SECRET MAN
Account closed

.............. ............ ........... !
2006-01-09 02:44
Crossfire
Account closed

Quote: Is every stupid lame moron in the scene posting in this thread or what? Who's next? Crossfire? and Bayliss too?

I know I know, Radar!

Not really - however, you're never late to seek attention in any thread available, are you? No news there I see.. Now stop whining and fetch me my slippers! Don't attempt to get a life...won't happen!

Anyway, since I wrote a post here anyway, please stop this madness....or atleast keep it in one thread!
2006-01-09 13:15
stash
Account closed

secretpussy:

why didn´t u buy nicer shoes instead of paying to be in afl
muhahahahah u looser
2006-01-10 06:19
SECRET MAN
Account closed

burp
2006-01-10 07:24
stash
Account closed

secretpussy:

what happend u don´t say much now mhuahahahah out of money?
out of shoes??
our of jogging souit??

what happend??

u fucking looser hahahahahaahhahaahah

RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
psenough
Guests online: 147
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)