Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-08 04:16
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: So I post in one sub about all the lamers posting in that sub, and the missing ones are posting in this sub!!! wtf!?

ok, all the lamers should have one sub to post in , so the other 99% of us can read something interesting.

on the other hand, where is newscopy? maybe he can write scenetown again, mwhaha.

I agree that this entire discussion can be combined into ONE forum. Do we need a Feedback discussion on me, a Sceners against me and a 'I delete entries' thread too?

Redundant. Redundant. Redundant. Redundant.
2006-01-08 04:19
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Yes. This is indeed scene-soap. What a diverse crowd of people we have here.

A Very Wanderer Xmas is in the Top 10 all-time demos at the moment. No wonder there is several threads. People are surfing the wave of emotion on both sides. Hahaha

The demo only has 15 votes, it's percentage based of course so that even ten votes could, in theory, score it as #1.

I agree twice with you, riding the wave of emotion... in time the anger will subside and the people involved should stop posting every other day, the URL to the website :D
2006-01-08 04:21
Jazzcat

Threats are one thing. Actions are another. Only one person has made actions at a certain level not accepted by the scene in general.

Regarding criminal acts - I believe conspiring with "a friend with benefits" to access someone else's account is also breaking several laws.
2006-01-08 04:29
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Threats are one thing. Actions are another. Only one person has made actions at a certain level not accepted by the scene in general.

Regarding criminal acts - I believe conspiring with "a friend with benefits" to access someone else's account is also breaking several laws.

Threats of taking action to kill one's entire family are serious business especially when said person said they'd fly over here to do it. Again, I understood it was said in anger and I never for a moment thought it would be carried out. Laszlo's mind is very small and he acted on emotion not intelligent thought.

Those actions to me are not accepted in general. Make demos, use vulgarity if your mind can't come up with something intelligible but you don't say you're going to go and kill someone's family. So we have a difference of opinion. I say someone elses's actions were very wrong, you say not. No use debating it, we agree to disagree.

Breaking into someone's account is illegal, yes... conspiring is as well. Fortunately for me, the offer was made willingly by a friend on here. No conspiring was necessary :)

I will also mention the threats came before the hack of the account. I will only use words in my wars, I won't break laws, make threats, I won't use profanity as my only recourse. But most importantly I won't do the worst thing possible, even worse than threats... I won't make "your mom" jokes. lmao

I'm in the process of moving to a new home so I may not be around to follow the opera in the weeks to follow. Fortunately it seems to have drifted away from me :D I shall be back soon...
2006-01-08 04:33
Jazzcat

How do we know the offer was made willingly? Who is this individual, can they be contacted for verification? Otherwise we might as well make anything up, in order to serve our purposes here during this conversation.

Did the threats come before the deletion of the SWA wares also?

And can you explain the Mermaid releases and why they were uploaded (the first preview and the second group of previews)?
2006-01-08 04:52
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: How do we know the offer was made willingly? Who is this individual, can they be contacted for verification? Otherwise we might as well make anything up, in order to serve our purposes here during this conversation.

Did the threats come before the deletion of the SWA wares also?

And can you explain the Mermaid releases and why they were uploaded (the first preview and the second group of previews)?

Chronologically...

You don't.

I made a promise not to say.

Yes but I don't see that happening right now.

The allegations thus far are that I have made everything up so I don't see it changing for this conversation.

Afterwards but it doesn't make it right. If I "heard" you deleted a release and I said, "David I'm flying to Australia to kill your family" that is a serious threat in which the RCMP would be at my door. You cannot diminish nor justify the act Stash committed, it was not called for and fortunately quite rare on CSDB because most of us don't have the mentality of a bar of soap. (It didn't scare me or bother me, it was funny he got that upset but it was still an act not to be condoned no matter what he "FELT" was done to him)

Finally (phew)... No I cannot.

Now then, tomorrow I pack up this computer and begin the transition to a larger home... I'm not coming back in a few weeks to read any of the few hundred more opinions on the infamous deleted releases so this is my last thought on it. :D
2006-01-08 05:04
Jazzcat

Last thought on it or not you have to go back to the beginning and see who started this chain of events. Regarding a threat, the scene has been full of them for years and nothing more serious than Jeff Smart punching some guy in the nose at a scene party has ever taken place.

However, comparing threats and your actions. I would have to say on the scale of things, your actions (and other debates with various individuals) easily out-weigh everything.

Regarding promising not to tell. Well, it isn't difficult for me to look into things a bit further either. But at this stage I'm just politely asking who it was. If this leads back to you rather than some anonymous stranger, what then?

An email threat versus an account hack.

We both know which is more significant in the courts.
2006-01-08 05:45
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Last thought on it or not you have to go back to the beginning and see who started this chain of events. Regarding a threat, the scene has been full of them for years and nothing more serious than Jeff Smart punching some guy in the nose at a scene party has ever taken place.

However, comparing threats and your actions. I would have to say on the scale of things, your actions (and other debates with various individuals) easily out-weigh everything.

Regarding promising not to tell. Well, it isn't difficult for me to look into things a bit further either. But at this stage I'm just politely asking who it was. If this leads back to you rather than some anonymous stranger, what then?

An email threat versus an account hack.

We both know which is more significant in the courts.

Who started the series of events? That would be the person who made the unfounded claim to Stash that I had deleted his releases. You know him quite well, he lives in Australia.

That unfounded allegation led to a debate with Stash, or rather an argument. The argument led to a criminal threat amongst other things.

Laszlo is an idiot, with the mind of a child. He is incapable of intelligent thought, unable to communicate in English, his feeble mind is only able to come up with threats or 'pussy mom fuck fatso' comments that you'd expect from a child at a playground, not a grown adult.

But you seem to want to focus on actions vs threats. Alright, show me proof I deleted any release? You cannot. Stash cannot. Slarti cannot. Two weeks after the fact it still remains UNKNOWN who did it.

All that was ever established was that I gave Slarti his Gmail password. That doesn't mean I hacked it. It simply means I knew what it was. I stand by my statement that it was given to me by the same person who deleted the releases.

It's not for me to tell you who that person is/was. I'm not going to betray them. The downside is of course, people believe it was me. It's a catch-22 and it's been argued for two entire weeks now. We're no closer to knowing who it was and I think most of us couldn't give a shit :)

My point was, he is a failure. He failed at mailing lists, failed in his guestbook attempts, failed at the email bombing (carbon copying to the same address? lmao) and even took the bait with a fake picture.

Yes it was a war of words. Two people made threats. One said he wished he could meet me on the street (then fled the forums), another made death threats. In each case THEY allowed themselves to become emotionally involved and frustrated over my words. The phrase goes, "when you lose your temper, you lose the argument."

Then again what do you expect from someone who wrote on his own web page, "welcome to the swappaz with attidue geust book".

It's pretty fucking sad when one cannot even spell their OWN GROUP NAME correctly or "GUEST book" despite the words "Guestbook" appearing at the top of the page.

ROTFLMAO. That will do it.

============== FINAL POST ============
2006-01-08 08:41
Jazzcat

I don't really care about spelling ability, especially from someone whose mother language is not English.

Regarding allegations. Have you ever considered the reason people accuse you is based on the exact same argument your trying to defend yourself against? EVIDENCE

You have no evidence to deny the allegations and you are the only one with a clear motive. Even if it was someone else, you are directly involved. It isn't that people have to prove you did it, you have to prove you didn't. There is no escaping this wrongdoing, your reputation has become soured by your actions. Words are one thing, actions are another.

Deeds, not words.

Deeds are what is remembered. Not hollow threats.
2006-01-08 09:50
stash
Account closed

wanderer: the idiot here is u. the treath started after the deleting of the swa stuff why should i start ragging on some one i never heard of and oldie retires retart like u

u said ur self in pm to me ur friend deleted the stuff and u where in some othere room now u don´t even confess on that who is the child here anyway.. regarding the guest book it´s also started after ur deleting the warez and the mermaids stuff got uploaded by u.. i also know that u got slarti´s password u said u will give it back or whate ever. don´t u see all evidence points at u. u have done it in the past u have done it again.. and still u keep on repeating ur self don´t u have any thing else to say.. no we didn´t fail with the geust book as i said it´s moved people have signed up there we have alot of scener listed in our sceners against wanderer it will come out

and yes i will say fuck u u fucking retard internet is free i can say what ever i want.. it´s also strange that the hacking of the guest book should come from germany where ur

cool freind secretpussy lives so shut the fuck up

we all know u did it

Previous - 1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Krill/Plush
mutetus/Ald ^ Ons
Sulevi/Virtual Dreams
TheEnemy/TREX/THD
rexbeng
Guests online: 118