Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-08 17:14
SECRET MAN
Account closed

..........end
2006-01-08 18:19
Jazzcat

SecretMan: sure... only to be started again due to no resolution. Anyway this thread should die soon as Wanderer is moving house at the moment.
2006-01-08 20:22
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: I don't really care about spelling ability, especially from someone whose mother language is not English.

Regarding allegations. Have you ever considered the reason people accuse you is based on the exact same argument your trying to defend yourself against? EVIDENCE

You have no evidence to deny the allegations and you are the only one with a clear motive. Even if it was someone else, you are directly involved. It isn't that people have to prove you did it, you have to prove you didn't. There is no escaping this wrongdoing, your reputation has become soured by your actions. Words are one thing, actions are another.

Deeds, not words.

Deeds are what is remembered. Not hollow threats.

>You have no evidence to deny the allegations and you are
>the only one with a clear motive

Evidence to deny the allegations? Did I hear that correctly? Okay David, last week one of my releases was deleted. I heard that it was you.

I want you to give me evidence that it WASN'T you.

The onus is always upon the accusor to substantiate their claim. It works like that in civil law, criminal law, the workplace and yes, even the scene. The world is not as stupid as to allow people to make accusations and the onus placed upon the innocent.

>It isn't that people have to prove you did it, you have to
>prove you didn't

LMAO. Has Slarti been lending you acid? I don't have to prove a thing. I've been labelled as having fake accounts, downvoting productions and deletion of releases. I've asked the person who claimed this for a list of accounts, productions downvoted and proof of deletion of releases. What did he reply with? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I could defend myself for weeks, months even, against accusations that people make... instead I just say, if you think I did it, prove it to me and everybody else.

Since you and the rest of your small following cannot do that, I consider this matter concluded.

Lastly, David, when you say this thread should end because I am moving... consider this. I have refrained from posting in the three, even four, threads pertaining to me. Yet Stash continues and will continue to, keep it going.

The world has heard all about the deleted releases for two weeks now. Most people don't care but Stash continues to make sure we don't forget it on a daily basis. Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and take a look at how this all began. It began when one of your friends decided he knew who deleted the releases. Two weeks and hundreds of messages later, we still await the real truth.

But hey, like you said, you don't have to prove it was me. I have to prove it wasn't me. Scott Peterson and OJ Simpson eat your heart out lmao.

The population of the village of idiots grows by one more.

In case you haven't noticed David and Laszlo, the cult following you were hoping for hasn't exactly led to people breaking down your doors for support. Given your naive perception of how the world works, the immature name calling in the one-liners, it's easy to see how your cause lost it's momentum. Next time save us all 344 posts and just ask for proof :D

Now then I've got to finish moving furniture...
2006-01-08 22:07
V-12

I would like to say just one thing. As long as it is all about the Internet communication you will NEVER be sure who is on the 2nd side, who is actually using the computer, who is typing on the keyboard even, if you see the nickname or computer's IP. I remember long time ago sitting in the class-room stuffed with computers and I was typing some words on #c-64. I had to stand up and go away from my computer for a while and some idiot got my keyboard and he started to write some bullshits, for example "I'm gay" etc. When I came back to my computer I just realised, what happened and I had really troubles to prove, that someone else wrote those words... Some of people believed, that I was the author of those words, because there standed my nickname upon the text...

Like with the virtual chat...you are not sure if you are talking with girl or boy or whatever... It's the same here, how you want to prove, that Wanderer deleted something? By checking his IP address or checking the history of deleting files by asking CSDb's admins for it? But that will be NEVER 100% proof ... It could be anyone...

I'm really wonder why you STASH are crying for deleted files and make the war between you and Wanderer. What's so problem to restore the files? What's the problem to lock the files... Moreover, this is quite personal problem, so why you wants to pull in the *whole* scene to this problem? If you will release pile of anti-Wanderer demos and find alot of persons who will start to scream anti-Wanderer slogans, what it will change? Nothing. Better to leave this problem, forget about war and concentrate on the real productions.

Stash - still I understand your angry and frustration... you want to find the man who did that shit. But remember, that some things is really better to prevent, than to counteract...I'm confused, really confused seeing this verbal war between you and Wanderer.

Wanderer: if you really didn't deleted any warez what you're still are trying to prove, please just confess, what really happened. Your explainations seems to be unbelievable, because this pointless discussion is still in the progress. If you will write to me "I did not deleted any warez" I will believe you. Still I'm not blame you because I have no reasons and no proofs and I see no sense of joining this anti-Wanderer's war because it's on the top now.

That was my small opinion, guys, come on, do something creative! PEACE
2006-01-08 22:25
Wanderer
Account closed

I agree with you 100%. The releases have been restored, it's been argued back and forth for weeks and there will never be a true answer as to who did it.

So why does Stash (Laszlo) continue on his anti-Wanderer campaign?

I cannot presume to speak for him but I will take an educated guess. He has a very mundane life and this is the best excitement to date; a purpose in life on the C64 besides a handful of demos proclaiming drug use.

Maybe he hopes to follow in the successful footsteps of the Wanderer Xmas demo? If you can make it to the cover of a German magazine by attacking me, line up and do it again :)

Stash's demo will be released, the C64 world will let out a collective yawn, it will be spoken about... and then maybe we can go about more productive matters. I still refuse to view the Xmas demo or the next Vandalism News. Whatever point was being made, was lost amongst the infantile insults.

Keep in mind that word of a demo was being spoken about at the same time Stash was saying that it would all end if he received his answer. Well he received his answer and it still continues. The demo would have been released no matter what.

This is simply about a group with nothing behind them, finally realizing they have their 15 seconds of fame.

The fact that they were unable to sign up any more than three of CSDB's 9000+ sceners (besides their own members) is indicative of the fact we just want it to die.

Nobody knows who deleted the releases.
Nobody cares who deleted the releases.
Nobody cares what I have to say about it.
Nobody cares what they have to say about.
Another 300 messages won't change any thing.

I've released three things this year alone with more in store. I will continue to be on here and releasing even after their demo is nothing more than a sad memory.

/computer room is being packed tonight...

Cheers!
2006-01-08 22:41
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Cant await the new Wanderer Demo.I bet,that the scene will have an new record this year.Over hundred demos more as
year 2005.

I will make some place on my hd.

2006-01-08 23:02
SECRET MAN
Account closed

After the BIG Trouble we should check all the things.
I just checked the Upload charts.

Most active uploaders: User: # uploads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Zyron 4017
2 SECRET MAN 920
3 TWR 813
4 tlr 805
5 Mason 467
6 Jazzcat 456
7 Earthshaker 446
8 Murdock 386
9 iopop 356
10 Tch 305
11 Wanderer 283
12 cba 236
13 Nafcom 230
14 CyberBrain 226
15 Black 220

YES,its right ! Wanderer did more for the scene as other people.He is on place 11.So tell me,why should he delete warez as one of the most uploaders?????????

After i found wanderer,i looked and looked and looked and looked and looked and then i saw: Stash- PLACE 114

So dudes.I think its not correct to write something against wanderer,which is one of the most uploaders.

Now you can make your own judgement................

These are facts

Secret Man - in Miss Marple Mode

2006-01-08 23:32
Oswald

wanderer, your arguments are weak shit.

I dont see the reason why you defend so hard the man who did the "real deleting".

Tell us the truth it is..

Friendship ? Money ? Sex? Drugs ?

Or it is the fact that it WAS YOU ?

Imagining that I'm in your place, I cant think up a situation where I would defend an asshole who deletes stuff from csdb. Not even my best friend.

Is it really WORTHs all the trouble keeping the secret ?

if your secret friend worths for you more than telling the truth and keeping your dignity, then something is WRONG. You're a liar. You REALLY keep your back here, for someone else's sin ? liar.

the only answer is that either it was you, or it was done with your full agreement. Either ways ur hands are bloody.
2006-01-08 23:40
Oswald

oh and one more of my thoughts.

secret man == wanderer

OR

secret man deleted the stuff. We know him right? Also he looks like he is a really good (imaginary?) _friend_ of wanderer licking his ass here with his posts.

why dont both of you just shut up here and stop acting like the wisest men on the fucking scene ?

Wanderer, if you were so fuckin wise and civilised as you try to look like, you would already have told us who did delete the entrys.

either way, Wanderer you are a fuckin moron.
2006-01-08 23:42
stash
Account closed

wandere:

did u or did u not pm me this?

His name is James Smith, Commodore Convict. He lives in Mississauga Ontario. I'm not giving you his number though or address... you're lucky I even gave you that much. He was drunk and thought it would be funny to delete the releases. I wasn't even in the room when he did it and when I found out, I told him I'll probably get the blame.

and did i ask u or didn´t i ask u for what reason??

is the reason that ur "friends" thought is was fun??

murdock: u don´t realy get it tough i don´t "cry" that he deleted teh demos.. yes i uploaded them ahain and locked it
the main issue here is that wanderer deleted them for no reason or as he claims "his friend"

all i wanted to know why it was done.. but wander just keeps talking around the issue all the time......
and also he uploaded a unnfished project from mermaid now do u think the scene should accept that and just say oh ok some one released my unfinnished stuff whitout my promissen?

no i will not acccept that at all, now i can´t help that wanderer is so stuberned and won´t answer my simple question and just make up storie´s that moast won´d belive in anyway

this is what it´s all about.. and also that wanderer is knowned to have been involved in this kind of stuff in the past...

Previous - 1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Acidchild/Padua
Hydrogen/Glance
kbs/Pht/Lxt
visionvortex
Andy/AEG
McMeatLoaf