Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-01-09 01:30
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: oh and one more of my thoughts.

secret man == wanderer

OR

secret man deleted the stuff. We know him right? Also he looks like he is a really good (imaginary?) _friend_ of wanderer licking his ass here with his posts.

why dont both of you just shut up here and stop acting like the wisest men on the fucking scene ?

Wanderer, if you were so fuckin wise and civilised as you try to look like, you would already have told us who did delete the entrys.

either way, Wanderer you are a fuckin moron.

>either way, Wanderer you are a fuckin moron.

Profanity is a weak mind's attempt at a strong argument.

You are the weakest link. Bye bye (ignore mode on)
2006-01-09 01:34
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wandere:

did u or did u not pm me this?

His name is James Smith, Commodore Convict. He lives in Mississauga Ontario. I'm not giving you his number though or address... you're lucky I even gave you that much. He was drunk and thought it would be funny to delete the releases. I wasn't even in the room when he did it and when I found out, I told him I'll probably get the blame.

and did i ask u or didn´t i ask u for what reason??

is the reason that ur "friends" thought is was fun??

murdock: u don´t realy get it tough i don´t "cry" that he deleted teh demos.. yes i uploaded them ahain and locked it
the main issue here is that wanderer deleted them for no reason or as he claims "his friend"

all i wanted to know why it was done.. but wander just keeps talking around the issue all the time......
and also he uploaded a unnfished project from mermaid now do u think the scene should accept that and just say oh ok some one released my unfinnished stuff whitout my promissen?

no i will not acccept that at all, now i can´t help that wanderer is so stuberned and won´t answer my simple question and just make up storie´s that moast won´d belive in anyway

this is what it´s all about.. and also that wanderer is knowned to have been involved in this kind of stuff in the past...

Yes I messaged you with that fake story hoping it would cause you to be quiet.

>no i will not acccept that at all, now i can´t help that
>wanderer is so stuberned and won´t answer my simple
>question and just make up storie´s that moast won´d belive
>in anyway

The only question on everybody's mind now is, how long do you plan to go on with this? I ask because you're never going to get any answer from me. I'm not responding to questions about your deleted releases. It's gotten us nowhere.

So do you plan to keep this up for all of 2006, into 2007? Until 2008? 2009?

I can't tell you why someone would delete your releases. The only thing for you to do now is to accept it - or - continue to make demos for the next 10 years and hope it brings about an answer.

I feel your pain.
2006-01-09 01:39
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Oswald: 4 Uploads Fact

Oswald:Go back to the nipples of your mother,bitch.Before you write something you should gave some details and facts.
WHY should he delete something as TOP Uploader on this Database ??? Sorry,but advantage wanderer.
You should do soemthing against your unwariness.

2006-01-09 01:47
Wanderer
Account closed

> do u think the scene should accept that and just say oh
>ok some one released my unfinnished stuff whitout my
>promissen?

Hmm.. Mason released my Jailbreak game with the ugliest level packing you ever saw. I don't make demos about him, I don't dislike him. I get along well with him.

I released Balloonacy 2 from Richard with 9 trainers on it. He and I get along great despite that.

Richard added a release of a game I put in a demo, I laughed about it and we're still friends.

This is the Commodore 64 scene Laszlo. Things do get released without permission. This site is full of copyrighted games. Things also go missing. The difference between you me is, I talk to the person who released my program (or vice versa) and we deal with it OFF the forums. I still get the odd '1' vote from the Aussie Asses but I don't cry about that either.

You, however turn it into a public display for everyone to see and hear, and beg people to follow you marching into war over to your guestbook. You make demos.

You will never win this Laszlo. I don't think you'll ever know who did it. I certainly can't help you. So choose whether to be a man and just move on, like I moved on when my stuff was released, like Richard moved on, etc. or continue to cry about it for the next ten years.

JUST MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT :D

p.s. Laszlo didn't you say you were putting us on ignore?
p.s.s. Laszlo didn't you say you weren't going to post any more about this?
p.s.s.s. don't you think you need to GET OVER IT?
2006-01-09 02:06
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Hungary,thats hard.The only word for this is mud.
It must be really hard to live in the largest slum of this world.We should collect for this babbler.
And it must be more as hard to call this board with a c64.But i heard the hungary people with get their first PC in the year 2007.Much luck

2006-01-09 09:14
stash
Account closed

secretpussy: damn ur shoes was ugly on that picture muhahahahaha..

wanderer: well i knew u should claim that the story would be a
fake just as ur self..

still i hink it´s lame of u to release an unfinshed game that
some one else did and take credit for it and i know ur behind
the deleting of entries.

and no it´s not a anti wanderer demo ur still don´t get do u
fucking retart it´s a protest demo and many people allready
signed up.. u don´t seem to have many friends
2006-01-09 09:21
CyberBrain
Administrator

Hmm.. After having been away for 4-5 days, this one is still going on...

Let me explain it from how we see it.

About the deletion of entries:
From where we stand, this has already been settled for about 2 weeks now.
Wanderer made a serious mistake. What he did is totally unacceptable. No excuses or explanations are valid reasons for deleting entries like that. However, we talked to him and he seemed reasonable. We decided to give him one more chance. The point is that it won't happen again (and it hasn't happened again).

We don't really know and we don't really care if it was Wanderer or his friend who did the deleting. We have assumed that it was wanderer all along, though. All we know was that an IP that was earlier used by Wanderer was used to delete the entries.

I think we all know the motivation behind what he did.
He might be too proud to admit it, but i think it's easy to see that like Slarti and Stash were not the only ones getting emotional. It looks to me like he was acting without considering what he was doing - he was not just getting back at Slarti, he was in fact harming everyone at CSDb and CSDb itself. I see no evidence that this was what he wanted to do.

Anyway, the case was closed about two weeks ago.

About the forum war:
Let us now look only at the forum-war (etc), and *not* at the deletion of entries.
Try to read the threads again. It's not as black and white as some people are trying to make it seem. Both parties were parts of the war.

This is getting really old. Maybe it's time to let it go? :)
2006-01-09 10:19
Style

We've all let it go Cyber - alot of us have realised that csdb moderation is severely lacking, and some of us will no longer contribute.

Thats the worst thing about this - it has shown up serious flaws with csdb moderation and leadership *again* (we dont have to mention what the first instance of that was).

csdb is, for intents and purposes, dead for me.

someone hacked csdb, deleted locked entries, and got away with it. No thanks.
2006-01-09 10:24
Jazzcat

Someone hacked csdb, deleted locked entries, and got away with it. No thanks.

Captures it all really.

People support this site, why can't this site support the people?
2006-01-09 12:27
stash
Account closed

bahh not worth my time.. i think it´s lame that wanderer get´s away just so easy...

Previous - 1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
iAN CooG/HVSC
Toxic/Code7
Knobby/Role
Mike
Paladin/G★P
WVL/Xenon