Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > The Pixelling Cow - Beta
2014-03-21 20:56
jailbird

The Pixelling Cow - Beta

In the last two weeks I was working on a personal web project in my free time. Hope some of you will find it interesting and/or useful. This is the first stable release, so expect a lot of changes/additions in the near future. I'll keep you updated.

--

ThePixellingCow is currently the most comprehensive database of Commodore 64 scene-related pixel-art.

At the moment, it hosts 6201 images, 1497 artists and 475 events.

It is basically a periodically refreshed mirror of CSDb's graphics related content, but with an accessible and clean UI more suitable for graphics-related content. So, for those who are interested in specific graphics-releases: now you could find them faster and easier.

It's still far from finished. Consider it's present state as a beta testing terrain.

TPC needs help!

At the moment, only one person is doing all the work, so any kind of support would be highly appreciated! Especially in the following areas:

- general functionality testing
- flagging/removing duplicates (there's a lot of them, as parsing CSDb wasn't always going smoothly)
- correcting data (same as above)
- adding missing artists, releases and events
- tagging (the collected data could and will be cross-shared with CSDb later, if it ever introduces the tag functionality)
- ripping graphics from various releases
- suggestions, ideas always more than welcome!
2014-03-21 21:12
iAN CooG

"The application environment is not set correctly."
2014-03-21 22:18
jailbird

Quote: "The application environment is not set correctly."

Damn. It's fine now.
2014-03-21 23:41
Bizzmo
Account closed

You can't go wrong with a cow...
2014-03-22 01:11
soci

Bugs: There many older releases if I filter for 2014. Even if an artist has a lot of pictures there's still no paging possibility.

Duplicates could be found by checking for duplicate csdb entry links, at least in some cases.

I must agree that it is easier to discover graphics releases than browsing for them on csdb. It might come handy to find test material to one of my c64 projects ;)
2014-03-22 07:13
jailbird

Thanks for the reaction!

Quoting soci
Bugs: There many older releases if I filter for 2014. Even if an artist has a lot of pictures there's still no paging possibility.

Couldn't reproduce this bug, could you please send me a link? In case you mean the artist's profile page, it doesn't have pagination (and the images are not filtered). Should I add pagination and filters to these pages as well?

Quoting soci
Duplicates could be found by checking for duplicate csdb entry links, at least in some cases.

Yep, the most obvious solution didn't occurred to me :) Duplicates removed! Or at least those that had the same CSDb IDs.

+Some other stupid bugs also fixed.
2014-03-22 07:59
Shine

WOW Jailbird ... this is a really cool project! I test this page the next days. THANKS !!! :)

EDIT: I am not sure, if it's useful, but i would like to see alternative (older) handles at once.

1. Current handle
1a. Alternative handle #1 (older)
1n. Alternative handle #n (oldest)
2014-03-22 09:05
jailbird

Quoting Shine
EDIT: I am not sure, if it's useful, but i would like to see alternative (older) handles at once.

1. Current handle
1a. Alternative handle #1 (older)
1n. Alternative handle #n (oldest)

Anything that makes the data more transparent/crossreferenced is useful. Added to the TODO list, thanks :)
2014-03-22 10:40
Sander

Great work!
All i miss is mobile.css :)
2014-03-22 12:06
WVL

. by Ptoing doesnt have a picture

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/release-8-

something going wrong :-)
2014-03-22 12:09
Shine

I am not sure again, but ...
if i am on a artist profile i see the "Event releases:" on the left side. The mouse pointer shows me that i could click on it. But if i click nothing happened.
Is this the way it should be?
2014-03-22 13:01
jailbird

Quoting Sander
All i miss is mobile.css :)

Added to the TODO list :)

Quoting WVL
. by Ptoing doesnt have a picture

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/release-8-

something going wrong :-)

Fixed. The parser wasn't handling exotic release names too well :)

Quoting Shine
I am not sure again, but ...
if i am on a artist profile i see the "Event releases:" on the left side. The mouse pointer shows me that i could click on it. But if i click nothing happened.
Is this the way it should be?

Fixed, both the release name and the thumbnail is clickable now in the events box.

Now parsing CSDb comments as well (in natural timeline order)!

Meanwhile I was setting it up, I've found a glitch in CSDb's web service. Namely, sometimes the handles aren't present in the XML, only the CSDb user IDs (not the profile IDs, mind you). I can't even assume who's the commenter by comparing profile IDs, so if you run into missing handles, that's not a bug on my side...
2014-03-22 23:10
grasstust

Love this idea - great execution, Jailbird!
2014-03-22 23:31
hedning

Awesome
2014-03-23 02:13
jailbird

The event pages are up
2014-03-23 07:11
CreaMD

While you are fully at it and design is not heavy yet, think responsively. Media queries, touch... would be nice to browse on smartphone.

...saud creamd while s (h)itting on toilet...
2014-03-23 09:19
Adam

nice site
2014-03-23 09:45
jailbird

Quote: While you are fully at it and design is not heavy yet, think responsively. Media queries, touch... would be nice to browse on smartphone.

...saud creamd while s (h)itting on toilet...

The more I think about it, the more I come to a conclusion that instead of optimizing the design to smaller screens, a better idea would be to have a completely isolated (and quick) mobile version. I don't have where to test responsive design anyway, since I use a Java ME based phone (with GPRS).

The data and the presentation layer are (mostly) separated, so it's only a matter of creating a bunch of new views.
2014-03-23 11:40
encore

Quoting Jailbird
The more I think about it, the more I come to a conclusion that instead of optimizing the design to smaller screens, a better idea would be to have a completely isolated (and quick) mobile version. I don't have where to test responsive design anyway, since I use a Java ME based phone (with GPRS).

Just use Firefox and press Ctrl-Shift-M to test out the page in smaller resolutions. Also, you could take a look at Bootstrap ( getbootstrap.com ) for responsive templates.

Nice job btw. :)
2014-03-23 11:59
CreaMD

JB

there is simple tool for making of quick mock ups of bootrap layouts, that can be exported with full bootstrap3 library and used in your project.

http://www.layoutit.com/

but I think your site is so simple that few media queries would make it responsive in few hours

For correct display of site on mobiles there is a meta-tag necessary.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"> (that forces smartphone not to show page as desktop page)

Bottstrap has it in markup on default

roman
2014-03-23 12:47
Shine

Sometimes i wished that i could choose "Filter releases by achievement:".
Now you can choose #1, #2, #3 as fixed places.
But in some cases i know the place and the year. ( >#3 )
Maybe you can EXTEND this feature? (via Drop Down Box as example)
2014-03-23 13:03
Cresh

Just a quickie.
Handles to merged/deleted.
Crayon and Cybortech mirrors have "Number of images: 0"
(the same for "SIT" for example)

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-276-carrion
http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-401-crrn

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-1938-comanche
http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-1638-comankh

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-501-crayon
http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-502-crayon

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-522-cybortech
http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/artist-523-cybortech

And I guess there's some sort of encoding problem.

I can see:

Bjørn Røstøen

instead of:

Bjørn Røstøen

(WIN/Firefox, if that matters)
2014-03-23 16:38
jailbird

Quoting Shine

You mean something like [< or > or =] [place]? Quite a good idea and easy to fix. I'll drink a beer and do it.

Quoting Cresh
Just a quickie.
Handles to merged/deleted.
Crayon and Cybortech mirrors have "Number of images: 0"
(the same for "SIT" for example)

Combining handles was already mentioned by Shine, this will be definitely implemented sooner or later. The duplicates you've mentioned are now removed.

Quoting Cresh
And I guess there's some sort of encoding problem.

I can see:

Bjørn Røstøen

Yep. The baffling ISO-8859-1 charset on CSDb and my UTF-8 parser result funny stuff :) Noticed as well, these errors must be fixed manually.
2014-03-23 21:34
bepp

Great filtering options!

BUT... I was quite surprised to learn that only 1/6 of the page is used to display the actual graphics - and even then you can't see the whole pic? What's up with that?

If graphics are the focus of the site why not go all in and make a gallery overview, much like google's image search, or...

Or even better... http://c64pixels.com. Fuck! That's like the same site as the cow - but with proper display... But they haven't got the same deep coverage of older stuff :-|

After all, the graphics is the most important part of the site. Metadata and filtering is secondary. It should be there but never "in the way".

Also I think you should have a look at infinite scrolling. This is a typical site where you just browse a large number of images, and you don't want to have a pager as an obstacle.
2014-03-23 21:36
bepp

Funny. Everything from 1992 has got JSL dithering :)
2014-03-23 21:51
bepp

Edit: You can see the whole pic on hover. Still, want moar space for graphics. We're talking thousands of pictures here. Maybe even millions :)
2014-03-23 22:36
Kabuto
Account closed

I really like this project :)

Small bug: Event pages (e.g. this one) have a non-working "CSDb page" link; the same links on the event overview pages are working fine, however

(edit: same problem on artists' pages)
2014-03-24 01:00
jailbird

Quote: Great filtering options!

BUT... I was quite surprised to learn that only 1/6 of the page is used to display the actual graphics - and even then you can't see the whole pic? What's up with that?

If graphics are the focus of the site why not go all in and make a gallery overview, much like google's image search, or...

Or even better... http://c64pixels.com. Fuck! That's like the same site as the cow - but with proper display... But they haven't got the same deep coverage of older stuff :-|

After all, the graphics is the most important part of the site. Metadata and filtering is secondary. It should be there but never "in the way".

Also I think you should have a look at infinite scrolling. This is a typical site where you just browse a large number of images, and you don't want to have a pager as an obstacle.

Actually, the focus is on the data/information. The images are of course very important, but secondary on the road the site is trying walk on. Starting as a CSDb clone, it's more a database/wiki than a gallery/showcase, but I am trying to find a compromise between the two. It's a give-and-take approach.

The main reason I did the site was (with all my respect towards Perff as he made something fantastic, but...): a) I've got fed up that I couldn't search and browse easily for images of certain properties and characteristic on CSDb, and then the existing search is a bit obfuscated anyway, b) there was no proper zoom option here, c) I wanted to cross-reference even more detailed info (f.e. tags), and d) I wanted more (graphics related) statistics.

At the moment I'm trying to focus on making the site fast, bug free, robust and reliable, and later on when everything goes fine, I'll introduce new (optional) functionality which would make the browsing even easier. I was thinking about a "gallery mode" too where the data would be out of way, but at the moment implementing it is not a priority.

Last but not least: I made it for myself and it mainly reflects my means of arriving to certain results (which are after all, CSDb pages of images). And the sole reason you could actually see and use the site is because I've voluntarily shared it in a hope that someone else will find it useful as well. I invest money, time and stamina into the development, and I will never have apparent benefits from it. Well, except the fame, stardom and immortality :)

So, take it or leave it ;)

Quoting Kabuto
I really like this project :)

Small bug: Event pages (e.g. this one) have a non-working "CSDb page" link; the same links on the event overview pages are working fine, however

(edit: same problem on artists' pages)

Fixed, thanks! :)
2014-03-24 01:59
chatGPZ

Quote:
Or even better... http://c64pixels.com. Fuck! That's like the same site as the cow

veto focusses explicitly on hand picked images though - so kind of different approach
2014-03-24 02:31
jailbird

Quoting Shine

Not the quick job as I thought initially, so at the moment it's not 100% what you've wished for, but from now on you could filter event/single releases. Leon specifically asked for this anyway.

Quoting Groepaz
veto focusses explicitly on hand picked images though - so kind of different approach

Yep, the two sites' only common set are the C64 images. So, one should look at TPC more like a hybrid inbetween CSDb and C64pixels. It's hard to fit everyone's needs into one single project (especially if it's developed by a lone person in his free time).
2014-03-24 02:39
chatGPZ

btw, what i personally would love to see on such sites: links to original reference pictures, and also workstages (i find the process of creating often more interesting than the actual result)
2014-03-24 02:52
jailbird

Quote: btw, what i personally would love to see on such sites: links to original reference pictures, and also workstages (i find the process of creating often more interesting than the actual result)

Both occurred to me either (had such areas on my very very old personal site) and think of them as interesting features. Will keep in mind.
2014-03-24 07:28
Oswald

very nice site Jailbabe. One hard to do idea: how about displaying the original binaries through a run time tool, so one could pick his own palette, pal filter, contrast, etc.
2014-03-24 19:51
CreaMD

With 16 colors, displaying on canvas with realtime chaning of palette could work too, I suppose.
interesting idea oswald.
roman
2014-03-24 21:03
Flea
Account closed

Quoting Oswald
One hard to do idea: how about displaying the original binaries through a run time tool, so one could pick his own palette, pal filter, contrast, etc

Pallete swap on the fly
Canvas tweaking madness (I guess you can force chosen palette after using it and it would work just fine)

Great project JB! Best of luck and fun ;) with it!
2014-03-24 23:03
jailbird

Added a "TV mode" option (basic scanlines/blurring). You could invoke it by adding /tvmode at the end of URLs at image pages, or with the "Toggle TV mode" link under the image. A few examples:

http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-1478-catch-my-scent/tvmo..
http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-8205-anima-et-animus/tvm..
http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-5319-noseguy/tvmode
http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-8191-the-scarf/tvmode
http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-2840-eye-of-the-storm/tv..
http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-5395-oh-noes-they-be-ste..

Plus, thepixellingcow.com domain is now active, so update your bookmarks ;)
2014-03-25 08:13
Oswald

impressive filter!
2014-03-25 08:28
Oswald

btw, to keep users browsing the site longer, the mainpage could display random pics.

and when you are on a certain picture, the page could display thumbnails from more of the same artist / same year / same party, etc.
2014-03-25 08:32
jailbird

Quote: impressive filter!

Is it? o_O

As the "filter" was just a fast half-assed attempt to have something which more or less resembles a CRT screen. It's based on absolutely positioned transparent CSS layers, so really nothing fancy. But at least it's fast :)

Friggin' Oswald. I'm never sure if you're sarcastic or actually serious :)
2014-03-25 08:34
jailbird

Quote: btw, to keep users browsing the site longer, the mainpage could display random pics.

and when you are on a certain picture, the page could display thumbnails from more of the same artist / same year / same party, etc.

Thought about these as well. A prev/next image link from the same artist or graphics mode would be cool too.
2014-03-25 08:39
Oswald

Quote: Is it? o_O

As the "filter" was just a fast half-assed attempt to have something which more or less resembles a CRT screen. It's based on absolutely positioned transparent CSS layers, so really nothing fancy. But at least it's fast :)

Friggin' Oswald. I'm never sure if you're sarcastic or actually serious :)

nah, I'm serious most of the time :)

impressive because

a) fast change of mode, easy to use
b) black bleeding and most of the pixel blurring looks familiar

you've probably not implemented the PAL color blend amongst lines, but doesnt matter.

I didnt know css is so powerful btw.
2014-03-25 08:52
Sounx

Been browsing it for some time now and I must say... Just love it!

Though there's similar sites, they aren't half as fast, intuitive and easy to use as this one!!
2014-03-25 09:24
chatGPZ

Quote:
you've probably not implemented the PAL color blend amongst lines, but doesnt matter.

yeah, its just the part of PAL that contributes most to the final result =P

i tried to check eds "play with colors", but somehow there are just 7 pictures related to him? *shrug*
2014-03-25 10:17
jailbird

Quoting Groepaz
yeah, its just the part of PAL that contributes most to the final result =P

Perhaps a better solution would be an ImageMagick filter? I was experimenting with layers in Photoshop with some satisfying results, maybe I'd able to reproduce the effects server side... Well, not a priority anyhow. The TV mode is more a novelty, I never intended it to be an essential feature :)
2014-03-25 10:32
chatGPZ

not sure if that could be done with imagemagick easily... you'd have to convert to YUV and then mix UV on every other line, keeping Y out if it.
2014-03-25 12:41
jailbird

Added navigation buttons for even more convenient browsing. And now you could permanently enable/disable TV mode. Both features require enabled cookies.

http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-3832-i-pixel

Step prev/next by artist/event/date/gfxmode and random.
2014-03-25 13:11
Oswald

weee, wish csdb would dev so fast :) please add thumbnails and make the function graphically more obvious, I had to look for like 20 seconds eventho you told me its there :) honestly I expected it to be under the picture.

edit: its a bit annoying that the buttons change dimensions, you cant just leave the mouse over them and click click click to get the pictures :)
2014-03-25 13:27
JackAsser

Nice source cow! :)

/ |     ||
 *  ||----||           
    ^^    ^^
2014-03-26 10:44
Heavy Stylus

This is a really fantastic resource, and much easier to browse artwork than on CSDB :D
2014-03-28 04:17
Shine

Maybe useful?

What about a database for each picture with keywords.

Example:

Commando

Keywords:
1. Commando
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Hero
4. Fighter
5. ...

Could be a help to find similar pictures and more.
2014-03-29 10:01
jailbird

Quote: Maybe useful?

What about a database for each picture with keywords.

Example:

Commando

Keywords:
1. Commando
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Hero
4. Fighter
5. ...

Could be a help to find similar pictures and more.

Quoting Oswald
please add thumbnails and make the function graphically more obvious, I had to look for like 20 seconds eventho you told me its there :) honestly I expected it to be under the picture.

edit: its a bit annoying that the buttons change dimensions, you cant just leave the mouse over them and click click click to get the pictures :)

Good suggestions, will fix soon.

@Shine: tags are in development, hopefully I'll introduce them early next week.
2014-03-30 20:13
Kabuto
Account closed

You don't need the zoomed pics at all, the browser can do that too. Replace the "mousemove" function with the following code:

// same image for zoomed version
$('.zoom').css('background-image', "url(" + $('.image').attr('src') + ")");
// CSS defs for pixelated look (partially non-standard)
$('.zoom').css('background-color', 'black');
$('.zoom').css('background-repeat', 'no-repeat');
$('.zoom').css('image-rendering', '-moz-crisp-edges');
$('.zoom').css('image-rendering', '-o-crisp-edges');
$('.zoom').css('image-rendering', '-webkit-optimize-contrast');
$('.zoom').css('image-rendering', 'crisp-edges');
$('.zoom').css('-ms-interpolation-mode', 'nearest-neighbor');

$('.image_container').mousemove(function(event) {
	$('.zoom').show();
	var x = event.pageX - $('.image').offset().left;
	var y = event.pageY - $('.image').offset().top;
	var zoom = 5;
	var bgposition = ' ' + (150-x*zoom) + 'px  ' + (150-y*zoom) + 'px';

$('.zoom').css('top', (y+55));
	$('.zoom').css('left', (x+55));
	$('.zoom').css('background-size', $('.image').width()*zoom + "px " + $('.image').height()*zoom + "px" );
	$('.zoom').css('background-position', bgposition);
});
2014-03-30 20:18
chatGPZ

and that will work in which browsers exactly? =P
2014-03-30 20:39
jailbird

@Kabuto: unfortunately, looks blurred under WebKit (the main reason why I avoided any CSS-based zoom solutions) and also slows down the function in Firefox (or at least on my computer, which is an ancient, thus quite slow Dell laptop).

http://www.thepixellingcow.com/release-8215-the-magicians-hat/k..
2014-03-30 22:21
Kabuto
Account closed

Jailbird/Groepaz: yep, I did not check Chrome, should have done so :|

Jailbird: I meant my code to be a replacement for the whole function, not just for the function's body. But since it's out of question due to chrome's blurriness it doesn't really matter anyway.

Canvas might do the trick but I bet it'll slow down too much on some devices.

Though you might want to save the pre-zoomed pictures as PNG instead of JPG as that makes them way smaller.
2014-03-30 23:42
jailbird

Quoting Kabuto
Jailbird: I meant my code to be a replacement for the whole function, not just for the function's body.

Sorry, a bit tired here :/

Quote:
Though you might want to save the pre-zoomed pictures as PNG instead of JPG as that makes them way smaller.

Indeed! I don't even know what was I hoping for with using JPGs... They're now replaced by PNGs. Not just smaller, crispier too! Thanks!
2014-03-31 15:42
Jok

would be nice to have "next page" button for "Latest additions"
2014-03-31 16:21
jailbird

Quote: would be nice to have "next page" button for "Latest additions"

Releases are currently sorted by release date, so if you browse all releases, that may be something similar. But I'll add different sorting options a bit later.

http://www.thepixellingcow.com/releases-1-all
2014-03-31 20:17
Kabuto
Account closed

Jailbird: oh nice, crispy images :)

This is probably over the top, but if you convert the zoomed pictures to palettized they compress even better (only if the picture does not contain more than 256 colors to start with) ;)
2014-04-02 15:58
jailbird

Tags are now introduced, although the advanced search of tags (multiple tags combined with other filters) is not yet done fully (I'll probably finish it during this week). I'll populate as much data as possible myself, but in case someone feels like helping me out, PM me for a mod account :)

An example: http://www.thepixellingcow.com/releases-1310-female/0

Edit: plus I just added the Logo filter (also has to be populated). Yeeehaw!

http://www.thepixellingcow.com/releases-1326-1/0

Also forgot to mention that almost everything is heavily cached, so in case there are weird/unexpected results, it's due to that. The cache is currently flushed once per day.

Quoting Kabuto
This is probably over the top, but if you convert the zoomed pictures to palettized they compress even better (only if the picture does not contain more than 256 colors to start with) ;)

Another good idea, I'll look into it :)
2014-10-18 15:14
Shine

Really sad, that this cool project don't progress since some months! :(
I hope, that in near future this gets some needed update! ;)
2014-10-18 17:05
Digger

@Shine: Convince Jailbirl to opensource it ;-)
2015-10-30 14:15
jailbird

Quote: @Shine: Convince Jailbirl to opensource it ;-)

K, just did that. Grab the latest source from https://github.com/csisztaiarnold/thepixellingcow

However, you won't find too much in it, since I decided to rewrite the whole shit from scratch in Laravel and I've just started with it. The old code was based on an ancient custom build of CodeIgniter, which would be a pain in the ass to work with, so it's ditched altogether.

The data from the old site is exported and pushed to seeders, so in case you'd like to play with it, this is what you need to know:

0. Make sure you're running PHP >= 5.5.9
1. Set up your environment in /.env
2. Change the Application URL in /config/development/app.php to whatever URL/vhost you're using
3. Run a composer dump-autoload for any chance (yep, you'll need composer installed for this)
4. Migrate and populate the database with php artisan migrate:refresh --seed (since there's a lot of data, you might run into a memory error; in that case, increase PHP's memory_limit in php.ini - 1024M should be enough)
5. There is a test method are two three test methods (ReleaseController@index, ReleaseController@show and CommonController@index) which could be invoked with the /releases/list, the /releases/show/{id} and the / routes

I'll make an archive of all the images soon. Questions, ideas or fuckings are as always, more than welcome!
2015-10-30 20:41
Digger

That's so sick Jailbird! :) I was actually thinking of what was happening with the Pixelling Cow? I will have a look at it over the weekend.
2015-10-31 16:09
CreaMD

I'm confused, it redirects me to dfltweb1.onamae.com did I accidentaly messed my windows so I get weird redirects?
2015-11-02 11:58
jailbird

The old domain is not working any more. The site is still online on http://previews.idevele.com/tpc (user/pass: admin/admin), but as I said, I'm rewriting it.
2015-11-02 12:04
Shine

Quoting Jailbird
... but as I said, I'm rewriting it.

WOW ... what a nice "surprise" !!! Please don't give up! ;)
2015-11-02 18:16
CreaMD

Poopbird... lovely! I remember I saw it once. Even better now.
2015-11-03 11:09
jailbird

Uploaded the image files to http://www.filedropper.com/images_12

They should be placed to /public/uploads. The folder names are the IDs of the releases.

Cheers.
2015-11-03 11:50
Joe

Jailbird: Highly appreciated, both the package of different artists work and the page. And if I should go a bit off topic, your own efforts in the scene.
2016-02-27 18:49
jailbird

Yo people! Some news considering The Pixelling Cow v2... As I mentioned it already, I'm rewriting it from a crappy CodeIgniter codebase to Laravel 5.x. I've made a bunch of updates lately, but the new site is still in a raw early phase, so I'm seeking for help!

First of all, if there's anyone who could help me out with design and/or frontend development, that would be highly appreciated! Although I'm a full stack developer, at the moment I don't have the time and energy to do both back- and frontend. So basically, I'd need someone who's fluent with Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3 and gets the Blade template engine more or less (latter is not so important as I'm prepping the templates myself).

Secondly, if you feel you could contribute to the application layer, feel free to grab the source from the repository and take a look at it:

https://github.com/csisztaiarnold/thepixellingcow

The current condition of the new version online:

http://tpc.snappyseed.eu/

The old site (my main goal is to recreate this state, and to add new features later):

http://previews.idevele.com/tpc/

Thanks! :)
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Board Rider/Commodor..
Alakran_64
Mason/Unicess
Jammer
dyme
Krill/Plush