Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Project SIDFX (formerly known as SIDFIXER)
2015-12-20 13:29
Scarzix

Project SIDFX (formerly known as SIDFIXER)

Sorry for spamming you all, but regarding the DUAL SID hardware module SIDFX:

I mailed all PRE-ORDER contacts tuesday and I still miss a reply from 33% of you... please check your spam folder/email if there is any mail from sidfx-preorder@kick-ass.dk (16th december)

Thanks in advance.

There will be a registration site up shortly... so if you didnt pre-order/registrate already, you can also just mail me directly on the sidfx-preorder@kick-ass.dk mail address.

Cheers and merry X-mas to everyone!

... 177 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2016-09-12 12:55
hedning

Quote: Hmm, I could've sworn I preordered, but I can't find any confirmation emails...

I found my confirmation mail by chance, had to search for it, after I found out that it was sent out. I still don't show up in my inbox, strangely enough, only when searching for it. (I'm using gmail).
2016-09-15 22:19
Scarzix

205 pre-order customers (out of approx 300 total) have confirmed their order - only a few cancelled.. this is looking good!

If you still wanna sign up for a SIDFX, get in the waiting-list. Its slowly growing and we try to serve any spare units in order of sign up.
2016-09-16 03:19
MagerValp

Well now I know why I never managed to order: Firefox tracking protection breaks your mailchimp signup form. Yay.
2016-09-16 16:29
morphfrog

I found the confirm in the "Compain" tab of my gmail so look out there if you are useing it.
2016-09-16 18:15
Scarzix

We still need a lot of confirmations from people like:

Akira,
Elder0010
NE7
Truck
Cyberbrain
Copyfault
BHF
Taper
Fell
6R6
imaic
MacX
Cruzer
SounDemonN
Fix
Jetset
Artie Stolks
ray manta
SiXX
Trurl
WVL/Xenon
Ant
Pad
reefa
Dr.J
BozRetro
ooves
Dr. Bongo
alterus
bepp
Miztluren
rez
edhellon
Spiiki
VIC
Spider-J
Mr. Mouse
BJ
actraiser
illmidus
!rAYDEN
Cyclone/Haujobb
Tommes
Stack J.

Please check your spam folder and if using Gmail, check the "promotion" or "social" tabs too.
2016-09-17 15:11
Scarzix

Great! we are receiving a lot of order confirmations, we also get a few cancellations, because some sceners dont have the money at the moment (which is kinda odd, since people have known about this project for more than a year and the expected deadline is october)... but the cool part is that we have a lot of hopefull people on our waiting list and now a lot of them seems to get lucky! yay!

So if you didnt get in the batch before we closed at 400 units and arent in the waitinglist already, now is the time...
2016-09-21 10:25
null
Account closed

so how much do they actually cost, and is it still possible to order one?
2016-10-05 21:34
Scarzix

We get a lot of questions these days: who is Lotus Electronics ApS ...? does this have anything to do with SIDFX?

YES, that is the company Lotus owns that develops, produces and sells the SIDFX product.

Thats why the invoices are sent from Lotus Electronics ApS.

- and yes, unfortunately the company website does not exist yet, as shipping to you all is more important than getting the www part of the company up and running.

We are aware of this confusion now and will fix it + add SIDFX to the words of future invoices shipped.

IF you click the "pay" button in the invoice, you will see the PayPal invoice with the SIDFX products you have ordered inside.

Sorry for the confusion.
2016-10-05 21:42
Scarzix

@Knoeki sorry for the late reply. The first 400 units are pre-orded already and is in production batch.

We have had a few cancellations (people who can't afford them or found out they didn't want one after all), but we made an "optimistic waitinglist" on the website www.sidfx.dk where people who are still interested can signup.

We will be offering any unsold SIDFX units to people on that waitinglist.

So - if you are interested, please add yourself to the list and cross your fingers for enough people to cancel their orders. :-)

We are currently missing around 50-60 people's response. Some people have used weird email addresses or Mailchimps emails gets in their spamfilters for some odd reasons, so I try to reach out to those, to figure out if they are still interested or want to cancel their original pre-order so we can sell it to the next in line.

The first invoices has been sent out and paid already. Some people havent received an invoice at all, because parts of their order is not yet ready from production.

Hope this clearify a few details for you guys :-)
2016-10-07 11:38
WVL

I just noticed my name in the to-be-confirmed list.. guess have to do a quick search in the spam folder :-(

edit : found it and updated my data!
Previous - 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
hedning/G★P
Low Spirit
Youth
Luca/FIRE
Oxbow/Xenon
iAN CooG/HVSC