Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > BITCHING TOPIC
2006-02-26 16:33
MRT
Account closed

BITCHING TOPIC

Please post all your bitching below and stop messing up other serious threads.

Thank you.

:-)

... 767 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-03-04 08:19
fade
Account closed

make it stop
2006-03-04 08:22
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: bahahahahaha, owned is right :D

You know it! :)

I say nothing in the one-liners, but my clown does.

When I login, so does my clown.

When I post, my clown follows. When my clown posts, I am seldom seen in the vicinity.

As I never use IRC, my clown talks all about me on it :)

When I fail to respond to my clown, he politely tries to bait me into responding by going for my old posts.

When Christmas comes, my clown dedicates demos to me. When I make a game (3 seperate ones actually), I throw on a few intro pages and reward his ownership. My clown even tries to deny he made the demo:
"Also, great to see a new kid in the scene, pretty good for someone who was born when the scene was dying!" when he is really speaking about himself.

I'm afraid I have a faulty clown who has split personalities. Still, the entertainment value of such ownership worth the odd glitch in his personality. I mean where else can you find someone who will GUARANTEED respond to my EVERY post. He's done so for the last month.

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaw :D

2006-03-04 08:23
Slartibartfast
Account closed

2006-03-04 08:24
Style

The fact that you are tracking this stuff and seem to think you're "winning" is the funniest pwnage of all wdr :)

I just dont think you understand just how very lame you are :)
2006-03-04 08:32
fade
Account closed

2006-03-04 08:50
Wanderer
Account closed

I've explained it to you before, but hey, once more for fun.

Do you see me mentioning Slartski at all in the oneliners? No. But he continues to bring my name up randomly.
Owned. Period.

Have I ever threatened him? No, but on IRC he did tell me that he wished he could meet me so he could hurt me. Hehe.. truly rewarding knowing someone can't handle what I say. Owned. Period.

When Slartski makes a post, do I post immediately afterwards? That means ontopic, offtopic, stupidity, etc. Nope... yet he continues to do this for my posts as he has done for the last few weeks. It's basically a cry for attention because he still has issues with me. As I don't feel a need to followup to him, and even have him on ignore, yea... I think it's safe to say owned.

You see Simon, when a day comes where you see me having to chase him around the forums responding to his every word and babbling his name on mIRC and the oneliners, and going out of my way to find his comments left for other people's entries (yep he did this too)... well, then I will understand how lame I am.

As such a day hasn't occured, and all I have done is add some text pages and modify a few existing pages to make a fun game out of a borderline personality case, it's safe to say I won already.

This doesn't include the flood of PM's I received of support indicating that he is a "freak who can't get me out of his head."

Oh, and let's not forget I have not been banned from Lemon because I felt so upset that I refused to take out a "twonk" message about him, whereas he was banned because he couldn't comply with it. Faced with banishment he took that over removing a 'twonk' with my name. Err there's also the time he said he is "unable" to NOT reply to my posts.

So yes, I'm lame because I don't follow him. I don't speak his name every opportunity. I don't go looking for his messages. And he is sane because he pursues me, talks about me, tries to engage me and gets banned over me.

Of course you will never admit that he's messed up. But if you don't see it from my point of view, maybe the drug abuse and four time banishment from forums is a good place to start.

If I make a post with his name in it before he brings my name up, I'll mail you BOTH $100 US cash. My word on that.
2006-03-04 08:57
Style

dude, I dont see Slarti in here posting huge multipage rants :)

I think you need to have a lie down.
2006-03-04 08:59
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: dude, I dont see Slarti in here posting huge multipage rants :)

I think you need to have a lie down.

No, you just see him doing everything that I just mentioned to make a point that you cannot refute. Instead you have to focus on the rant itself.

Obviously you know about the obsessions and the stalking but as a friend are too ashamed to speak about it. That's okay I understand now :)
2006-03-04 09:02
Style

uhuh. Perhaps a glass of warm milk and a lie down?

Seriously dude, you're pretty funny. You seem obsessed. Youre obviously getting wound up (US$100! You wait and see!).

Perhaps you could show your posts to a 'collegue' and get an instant diagnosis?

Edit: dude, seriously, did you even look at Slarti's posts? :D
2006-03-04 09:05
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: No, you just see him doing everything that I just mentioned to make a point that you cannot refute. Instead you have to focus on the rant itself.

Obviously you know about the obsessions and the stalking but as a friend are too ashamed to speak about it. That's okay I understand now :)

Previous - 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | 78 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Mason/Unicess
hedning/G★P
kbs/Pht/Lxt
goerp/F4CG
celticdesign/G★P/M..
Airwolf/F4CG