Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2019
Look for downloads on external sites:
Submitted by iAN CooG on 5 May 2011
2.25 - 2011.01.12-2011.05.05
- Fixed a logic bug that only happened on non-packers, causing an endless loop
in pass 1; now falls in the max_iter check and will break as expected.
- fixed possible division by 0 error in sysline detection when "/" was found.
- Intros are now scanned after packers, to avoid false positives (valid code
found inside charpacked files)
- Action Packer
- Agnus $02 Packer (prolly by Kulfon)
- BeyondForce Packer
- C+C Coder
- Frog Packer (also found as E-Compactor v1/BCC)
- HitMen $02 Packer
- HitMen $20 linker (leaves dirty mem, some HIT cracks link 2 crunched prgs)
- (ID Only) Password Protector: Cop Shocker
- (ID Only) Password Protector: Time Coder/Trap
- (ID Only) Password Protector: Snacky
- (ID Only) Password Protector: TCD
- (ID Only) Password Protector: J-Coder v1.0/JCH
- (ID Only) Password Protector: Oneway
- (ID Only) Password Protector: Unknown [F]
- KGB Coder
- PAN Packer v2.0 (sysless)
- Panoramic Equalizer v1.5
- Pyra Coder v1.x / v2.x
- ThunderCats Packer
- Time Cruncher v5.x / Generic Hack (differences in 1st bytes only)
- Total Packer v1.x
- VIP v1.x
- WHO Coder
- 1001 CardCruncher old pack: More variants detected.
- ABCruncher: Now identifies also DJB/ONS hack.
- AbuzeCrunch: Changed ID bytes to detect more hacks.
- Antiram Packer (was GCS Packer) identified.
- DarkSqueezer v0.x -> DarkSqueezer v0.8, I just found v0.1 (which is identical
to TimeCruncher 3.1/2072) and no other version tagged v0.x. There is no 1.0!
- DarkSqueezer v1.x -> DarkSqueezer v2.1, even v2.0 tags the file as "DS V2.1",
there is a DS v1.3 around but it's misnamed, aswell as a 2.0+ which is TC3.1;
v2.0 and v2.1 are assumed equal.
- Expert v2.11 (was Expert/2061) identified, there is a variant with SYS2074.
- IsePic: Changed ID bytes to detect more hacks.
- PUCrunch: Now identifies also some generic hacks.
- Rows Cruncher (was Unknown $152) identified and now detects also SYS version.
- SIR MasterLinker: Now detects another variant.
- SledgeHammer v1.x: Relaxed IDs
- Super Compressor / Equal sequences: fixed bug, now detects more variants.
- Syncro Packer v1.55 identified (was Agile Packer 1.1).
- Syncro Packer (was Agile Packer) v1.2: better return address detection.
- Total Packer v2.0 (was VIP 1.x) identified.
- XTC Packer 1.0/2.x: Relaxed ID to detect some hacks.
- Visiomizer v6.2 (was XTC Packer 1.x) identified.
· Hidden Parts
About this site:
CSDb (Commodore 64 Scene Database) is a website which goal is to gather as much information and material about the scene
around the commodore 64 computer - the worlds most popular home computer throughout time. Here you can find almost anything which was ever made
for the commodore 64, and more is being added every day. As this website is scene related, you can mostly find demos, music and graphics made by the
people who made the scene (the sceners), but you can also find a lot of the old classic games here.
Try out the search box in the top right corner, or check out the CSDb main page for the latest additions.
Page generated in: 0.081 sec.