Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
  You are not logged in - nap
Fosie BBS   

Fosie BBS

BBS Type :
Legal

Trivia :
Fosie BBS was a public domain BBS run in Malmoe, south of Sweden. Thus, it can not be categorised as a scene-BBS. However, the Sysop Natas was extremly skilled in repairing Commodore hardware. Thus, a lot of Swedish sceners used to check in on Fosie BBS from time to time and get information on Commodore repairs.

Natas was regarded as a nice dude and was in the outskirts of the scene, visiting scene parties and such.

Fosie BBS ran a unique version of C*Base, translated to Swedish, which was kinda ironic since Natas was of US origin...

Sysops :
Natas (Main)

Phone :
+46-40-269767

Sweden

Users : (13)
Jucke, Macx, Motion, Oxidy, Sledge, Stash, Tabasco, Tao, Taper, Total Chaos, Twoflower, Violator, ZZAP69

User Comment
Submitted by Natas on 27 February 2013
Natas is here! Been busy with being our little company fixing iPhones for the past few years. http://iphonefix.se Glad to see someone missed me.. haha.

Welcome to contact - I have a rather interesting c64 stuff collection that I would like someone to get some use out of someday - Possibly some rare stuff that needs to get back into the scene.

User Comment
Submitted by Sixx on 18 February 2011
Were Natas old? You know what he is up to now, Jucke?

User Comment
Submitted by Jucke on 7 February 2011
God bless Fosie BBS, the weirdest c64 bbs i ever called, semi local to me back in the days. C*base entirely in swedish, pd style and not even scenerelated, ran by a nice american guy with a seventies haircut, located in a industrial part of malmö. not even zerons snuttekudde or fartback beats that.

Search CSDb
Advanced
Navigate
Prev - Random - Next
Forum
ยท Discuss this BBS
Support CSDb
Help keep CSDb running:

Funding status:

Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2024
Page generated in: 0.075 sec.