Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
  You are not logged in - nap
Paradize   

BBS Type :
Illegal, Wares

Trivia :
Using C*Base 2.0 unmodded version to begin with but later adapting to C*Base Tronic mod.

Was located outside of Gothemburg.

Sodapop's parents had quite a big house and he was the only kid, so he had the entire basement for his BBS. It was basically a big room with walls and ceiling covered in wood almost like a sauna, all his c64 gear spread out on tables and shelves and in the middle a big table with a tower of diskdrives, being the highest point in the room. Actually, his data basement was kinda breathtaking.

Another thing was that his mom was trained to fix the bbs whenever it crashed. More than once when he wasn't home and it went down i called her, and she said "ok, try in 10mins and if it doesnt work call back to me again"

Tried to put some pressure by writing "CALL BACK IN TEN DAYS OR GET DELETED".

Sysops :
Sodapop (Main)
God of Thunder (Co)
Jucke (Co)
Newscopy (Co)
Total Chaos (Co)

Groups :
Depredators (HQ)
Fairlight (HQ)
Flash Inc. (HQ)
Genesis Project (HQ)
Illusion (HQ)
Level 11 (HQ)

Phone :
+46-31-561030

Online periods :
29 December 1990 - 1993

Users : (23)
2NY, Astro, Blockbuster, Burglar, Creeper, Jazzcat, Jordan, Jucke, Liket, Metal Maniac, Newscopy, Peacemaker, Sixx, Skid Row, Sledge, Tabasco, The Communist, The.Fox, Total Chaos, Tricket, Tronic, Unifier, Whizzy

User Comment
Submitted by Board Rider on 8 April 2012
I even called and I live in the USA... I ran up a large phone bill back in the day calling all over the world!

User Comment
Submitted by Total Chaos on 15 February 2012
Having one of Europe's finest boards in my own area code was awesome.

IMHO it rivaled many of the US boards I frequented without the hassle of... you know what ;)

User Comment
Submitted by Blockbuster on 15 February 2012
...yeah it was fine, indeed!

User Comment
Submitted by Jucke on 28 July 2011
It must be said, this bbs was no ordinary bbs. Paradize was the best european c64 bbs there ever was!

Search CSDb
Advanced
Navigate
Prev - Random - Next
Forum
ยท Discuss this BBS
Support CSDb
Help keep CSDb running:

Funding status:

Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2024
Page generated in: 0.093 sec.