Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2019
Look for downloads on external sites:
Submitted by iAN CooG on 11 June 2010
2.22 - 2010.05.04-2010.06.11
- fix: when EndAddress is $0000 actually means $10000 so it needs to be set
to $10000. Previous check was bugged, it used $00/01 content as a pointer.
- sysline with simple calcs (10*256) are resolved. 2 operands, +-*/^ only.
- 64'er Autostarter
- 64'er v1.5
- BitStreamer 1.1
- ByteBuster 4.x/Triad (variable code)
- Cadaver Packer
- FSW Protector (formats drive 8 in case of failure or if a cart is detected)
- Jedi Linker v1.x / v2.x (v2 needed Basic ROM, patched)
- Jedi Packer
- PET Packer (similar to Section 8)
- Pride Packer
- SIR Combine (splits the combined prg into all the prgs linked inside)
- SPC Protector
- Spy Packer
- Super Compressor / Equal Chars Hack
- Super Compressor / Equal Sequences Hack
- Time Cruncher 3.x/Entropy (similar to SIRcrunch3)
- Time Cruncher 3.x/Mule
- Trashcan Unknown Variant (dINO/FLT)
- BitImploder: now detects Chrisagon/X-Ray variant. Start of memory wasn't set.
- CruelCrunch: better scan of return address.
- DarkSqueezer v2.2 identified (was DarkSqueezer/Generick hack)
- Exploding Cruel 2.6 (was Exploding Cruncher 1.x): start of memory wasn't set.
- File Press Expert: now detects one more variant.
- Flexible Code Compactor (was FileCompactor III/TMC) original found on 64'er.
- Sledgehammer 1.0: now detects more variants.
- TCS Crunch 2.x: now detects one more variant.
- Time Cruncher / Triumwyrat: more generic id, better scan of return address.
- Time Cruncher 4.4: now detects a BROKEN variant (ldy instead of ldx, genial!1)
· Hidden Parts
About this site:
CSDb (Commodore 64 Scene Database) is a website which goal is to gather as much information and material about the scene
around the commodore 64 computer - the worlds most popular home computer throughout time. Here you can find almost anything which was ever made
for the commodore 64, and more is being added every day. As this website is scene related, you can mostly find demos, music and graphics made by the
people who made the scene (the sceners), but you can also find a lot of the old classic games here.
Try out the search box in the top right corner, or check out the CSDb main page for the latest additions.
Page generated in: 0.079 sec.