Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Come the fuck on..
2004-03-07 05:00
Crossfire
Account closed

Come the fuck on..

Oh this is already getting borring already..

What - did you guys turn fags or what? Come the fuck on....

Here's for starters: you all suck!

;-)

... 112 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-03-31 13:29
Crossfire
Account closed

Oh jeesh, one born every minute... Are you still living in the 80ies or what?

Tim Denmark: Sorry, but it's kinda hard for me to take an attack seriously when it comes from somebody I don't even know who is.. I think the fact that you still concentrate about these things that is 15 years back says quite abit about yourself.. However, it MIGHT highten your possibilities of you gaining the respect you desprately seek if you first of all learned how to spell ;-)

Radar: Maybe, I don't know... It's really up to you ;-)
2004-03-31 18:22
Mason

@Tim Denmark: Are you the old TRB?
2004-03-31 19:36
Crossfire
Account closed

Oh yeah, possibility, didn't even think of that one.. I highly doubt it, though. Tim (Trailblaze, that is..) would definately have more brains than posting a garbage message like that, besides as I recall, he WAS able to spell! *LOL* Besides, after a late night call one night about 10 years ago I'm pretty sure he and I have no problems between us..
2004-04-01 12:05
Radar
Account closed

Well, as for the fact that I never knew the Crossfire from my times nor do I know if that is you, I don't realy care. I remember the handle, but can't remember any argues at all concerning this case.
2004-04-01 13:23
Crossfire
Account closed

Well, Radar, that was me then, and it's me now. Anyway, lighten up, was just trying to make a bit of fun ;-) And no, actually I think you were one of the FEW back then I never had any arguments with *LOL*
2004-04-01 13:33
Dishy

Quote: Well, Radar, that was me then, and it's me now. Anyway, lighten up, was just trying to make a bit of fun ;-) And no, actually I think you were one of the FEW back then I never had any arguments with *LOL*

Hehe.. What to say.. Yeah, there probably was a FEW ppl you never had any problems with.(But WHO???) ;-) Those were the days. Crossfire, we sure had our problems too.. Still remember at The Party 1993, when you and some from Epic, was about to get into a fight with me.. haha... Actually quite funny sometimes on the boards etc., even if it probably went a little out of control from time to time.. Anyway, it´s 10 years ago by now, so who really cares..

Take care!

Dishy - keep the c64 alive - Dishy
2004-04-01 13:41
Dishy

.....and we actually also had our good times back in Acrise and Image - before Mason, Zak, me etc. rebuild Unicess...(Because of some internal problems with you and Mason, hehe) We´ll always have the memories;-)

2004-04-01 14:38
Crossfire
Account closed

Well, there were plenty of people I never had trouble with, but you tend to remember the bad things - and anyway, now it's just fun to think back..

BUT, Dishy - the way I actually remember it, you threathened to beat ME up *LOL* And the "others" were Jason and Doom, I remember cause we went out to pour a massive amount of beer down our throats afterwards...anyway, yeah it did go out of control once in a while (a couple of times a day *LOL*), but it was so easy sitting behind the computer acting like a big man *G*

And there were often "fnidder-fnadder" between Mason and I, mainly because he was a lazy butthole ;-)) *LOL*
2004-04-01 15:04
Dishy

Quote: Well, there were plenty of people I never had trouble with, but you tend to remember the bad things - and anyway, now it's just fun to think back..

BUT, Dishy - the way I actually remember it, you threathened to beat ME up *LOL* And the "others" were Jason and Doom, I remember cause we went out to pour a massive amount of beer down our throats afterwards...anyway, yeah it did go out of control once in a while (a couple of times a day *LOL*), but it was so easy sitting behind the computer acting like a big man *G*

And there were often "fnidder-fnadder" between Mason and I, mainly because he was a lazy butthole ;-)) *LOL*

*LOL* I don´t remember who did threaten who, but I´m almost 100% sure, that I can find my old "buffers" from Dominic etc., where I could check that out..

I actually do remember it was Doom and Jason, that were supporting you, when you "caught" me, and I was finally all alone! 3 against 1 - ehhh.. Fair fight? Maybe today it would be!;-)

Also you´ve actually called my father back in 1993 to play your telephone answering machine for him with something about me from a party or something. *LOL*

2004-04-01 16:07
Crossfire
Account closed

Actually, it was your mother I spoke to, and the message I played to her was one you were stupid enough to put on my answering machine yourself telling me how you and your friends would fuck me up *LOL*

Oh, the party - actually, they weren't there to "back me up", we just went around and actually I decided from the beginning that we wouldn't care, but you kept pushing and pushing and finally I did some pushing *G*

Jason and Doom weren't there for support, they were just there "by accident"
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Beast/Crescent
Didi/Laxity
bugjam
Case/Padua
MaD ][/Starship
Neotec/Padua