Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Come the fuck on..
2004-03-07 05:00
Crossfire
Account closed

Come the fuck on..

Oh this is already getting borring already..

What - did you guys turn fags or what? Come the fuck on....

Here's for starters: you all suck!

;-)

... 112 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-04-01 16:22
Dishy

Well, it doesn´t really matter today, but why sound like you´re the little angle, who didn´t start anything? I remember you argueing with some Germans and Swedes too at The Party 1992 and The Party 1993. So I´m rather sure, that you did "care"!*G*

Dishy - keep the c64 alive - Dishy
2004-04-01 17:53
Crossfire
Account closed

No no, you're getting me wrong, just running through my memory, nothing else *LOL*

I definately shoved you pretty hard as I recall, I admit that, it wasn't too clever either but it was a reaction. And yes, ofcourse I cared, but not enough to kick peoples teeth in. Nothing else would have happened anyway, Rolf - just wanted to get you out of my face, nothing more ;-)

I realize ofcourse that telling you this 10 years later don't help much, but it's the truth. It's not my style (så fint det lyder!)
2004-04-01 18:19
Dishy

Quote: No no, you're getting me wrong, just running through my memory, nothing else *LOL*

I definately shoved you pretty hard as I recall, I admit that, it wasn't too clever either but it was a reaction. And yes, ofcourse I cared, but not enough to kick peoples teeth in. Nothing else would have happened anyway, Rolf - just wanted to get you out of my face, nothing more ;-)

I realize ofcourse that telling you this 10 years later don't help much, but it's the truth. It's not my style (så fint det lyder!)

hehehe.. That´s OK, Kim.. I know you´re not, that kind of type. I´m sure nobody back then would actually hurt each other in that way. Most of the time everybody was bigmouths, and hardcore threats were never realized anyway. I bet even Faith would not do anything to his enemies, when he finally met them!?! At least he didn´t at The Party 1992!

As you wrote just before - it was really easy to act like the big man behind the computer. And almost everybody did that, when they were on the warpath. And some act of wars, actually were a little too crazy and empty-headed, and then it sure went out of control - not to mention any names! (Hi, we were not Hells Angels VS Bandidos!) But guess nobody in the scene was ever REAL hurt in a physical way! Only some pushing etc.. Don´t remember if you shoved me that hard or not.. Just remember argueing etc. with you, and you also asked me to sit on a chair or something!??! *LOL*

Some acts were also quite funny. Like when the X-Factor guys went to Masons place and took a photo of him. Put the photo on a t-shirt with a not so kind text about Mason.. Went to The Party 1992 with the t-shirt, and asked people to sign their names on that t-shirt.. hehe, back then I first I thought, it was a really funny joke.. But maybe in some way this act was also too much and probably also unlawful.. But today I still only laugh about all those things..

But damn - I didn´t like Epic back then!! Not to mention your ways to handle your own BBS, when me and the Vision guys called it... Like slagging on me, when my user-level at you BBS suddenly was way too low, so that I couldn´t even post anything and defend myself, haha.. Better stop now, hehe! *LOL*

Actually I can´t stop smiling, when these memories come up!

2004-04-01 21:29
Crossfire
Account closed

Actually, Dishy - and this is not an excuse *LOL* - but the thing with the userlevel actually happened to all users on my board at some point, not just you. Somebody had been playing with the backdoor, but thought it would be funny to just mess it all up instead of just formatting the board.. I remember that thing very vividly, one of the things that made me wonder so much that I still think about it once in a while, haha.. I am however positive that is WAS somebody from Vision who messed it up, probably Cavron, he knew a little about that stuff - some of the danes also tried crashing the board sometimes by waiting for the carrier and then pressed the number on their telephone, obviously this never worked but we got a huge laugh out of it *G*

Yeah, that thing with the t-shirts are actually punishable by law. Never actually saw the t-shirts but heard of it.

And actually, a couple of people WERE hurt, I remember Mr. Perfect beating a few guys up at one of the TP's the returning to the party with blood on his t-shirt...but that guy was....ehrm.....not all well....He NEVER threathened anybody, he saved the time and just kicked the living shit out of them when he saw them.....
2004-04-01 22:18
Dishy

Bad excuse about the userlevel! *LOL*

I don´t remember, if it was Cavron/TRC/VSN or any VSN members at all.. Hmmm.. Maybe it was Wolf/F4CG/VSN he got bustet for serious hacking(check Reformation#4 in his profile), so he surely also knew about.*G* But actually I´m almost 100%, that it wasn´t any VSN-members.Why should we do that against Epic!?! haha!

Well, me, Ray etc. signed in that t-shirt. Dexter(Paul) called us over to the XF-gang, and we laughed and thought, it was a rather funny and harmless little joke.. Hmmm. Maybe it wasn´t. For some people it´s a very funny joke, but for others it´s probably way too crazy! And maybe it was stupid to sign, but me and Mason also had our "fnidder-fnadder"(as you call it) from time to time, when he was still a member of Epic. Remember I wrote something like "Hi Mason sure you´ve been in the scene since 1982-83" or something, as Mason and I had some smaller discussions about, when he entered the c64-scene.. Rather harmless..Maybe only the X-Factor text, was a little ridiculous saying "Hold kæft hvor er jeg grim!"(Damn I´m ugly!:-) or something like that, but that´s XF-homour(just check Timewaster 2 part1, with the digi-picture(they made an ugly pig!) of Kwon/Conic/Bonzai, haha *LOL* ;-) That´s XF-standard homour.. Some people thinks it great homour and love it - others hated it.

Hmm.. Still remember Mason called me some days after The Party 1992 talking about lawyers etc.. *G* Good old Søren!

But most of the years Mason and I were good pals afterall -but ofcouse we also had bigtime discussions!;-) We actually still have to day in 2004 *G*!

*LOL*

About Mr. Perfect I do remember him from Acrise and Image, but never knew about these fights... Maybe I just forgot!

2004-04-01 22:53
Dishy

Some wars could be funny others sucked.. I remember in 1990 or 1991, when I was still a member of Xzess, some lamers called my mother, and told her that they were SUS(some people/union against selling pirate stuff in Denmark - remember Den Blå Avis!).. And that they would come to my place and take all my wares, hehe.. Not that funny, if the actually came..

Once in 1990/91 also some lamers called me, and asked if we in Xzess would join X-Factor(!!).. Still remember me and Zak(Alagami/Chromance) walked around in our hometown that evening and talked about it.. When we finally called X-Factor to tell them, they hadn´t even heard about that offering.. hahaha! *LOL* I actually think, I know who did it.. But who knows!

Also I read in an old mag from 1992/1993, that Faith/Epic should have called half of the danish scene(like Dominators, VSN, XF, Dunex), to say he would beat them up, and even shoot(!!) some of them, if he met them. (Still have that mag - have found it for you again, Harald;-) *LOL* Harald... Sometimes... sometimes....!! Nice that you´re not a warmachine anymore!

Actually some time after I quitted the scene, I remember I got a letter from a guy telling me, that he and his familiy had been threatened by Faith.. Never contacted that guy, and don´t know what had happened..

Lots of things happened in Denmark...

Again just a few "funny" memories I just got...

Actually I have still kept lots of old buffers from boards, where there were wars etc.. Could be funny to make a topic about old wars etc. and scan some of these old war things.. *LOL* Damn, I wish some more ppl had kept those things from the boards in the states etc..

2004-04-02 05:51
Crossfire
Account closed

Well, I do know for a fact that it was the danish Vision people trying to crash the board back then, one time I put it on speakers and they didn't notice, and after a few seconds I heard Satan ask someone (in Danish ofcourse) "Did we crash it now?" *LOL*

Yeah, there were a Mr. Perfect in Acrise, he's the one who later changed his handle into SinnFein and joined Image and he was dutch, but I'm talking about another guy from Germany. But now again, I'm beginning to question whether we HAS called Mr. Perfect, but I'm quite sure...

I guess we can all agree that Faith was a nutcase in those war days....where has he been for the last couple of days, btw? Haven't seen him here for a couple of weeks now?!

I buffered a lot from the US boards mainly for use by Duke when he wrote The Pulse - I have no idea where those files are today, if they even still exists, which is highly doubtful.
2004-04-02 09:23
tim denmark
Account closed

damn this site is very very active.many new posts since last time. stop the crying.wars have always been in the scenes.both in the amiga scene, c64scene, pcscene on all standda etc.i have heard about the x-factor tshirt and i think it was funny like hell. how could somebody take that serious.its just fun.
2004-04-02 09:48
Dishy

Who is actually crying?

2004-04-02 10:13
Dishy

I talked to Faith last week, and he´s not able to be online these days, as he sold his PC! Anyway, about my old friend Satan/VSN/GP/F4CG. As Faith used to say to me in fun - Satan surely match good enough to his handle - a real SATAN he is! *LOL* Guess that the Vision VS Epic war went out of control. Also I remember in 1992 Satan, Ferro etc. had some smaller wars going on with XF(Exulans etc.)Even though later most active X-Factor members joined Vision and became pretty good friends;-) Also I remember some problems with Drake/Talent, but Satan and him actually used to be friends and visit each other! Think Janec/Talent(haha Kim/Janec, dig glemmer jeg sku aldrig!) stole his iffl-tools at the Brutal Party or something!?!?! *LOL* Wonder where Janec is those days. Remember he was a good friend of Hercules/Vision/XF.

Anyway, Faith told me that he had talked to Satan - in peace ofcouse - last week, as Satan should help Faith with some computerstuff, as he has his own IT-firm today. No hard feelings at all. Actually Faith would probably get it a little cheaper because of the "good(!?!)" old c64-days.. As far as I remember Faith and Satan actually also did some business together later on the Amiga 1200.. Probably when Faith was a member 2000 AD!

But you are right Tim Denmark -wars always has been in the scene, and most of them was rather funny and harmless;-)

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
St0rmfr0nt/Quantum
tlr
Linus/MSL
Guests online: 166
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)