Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > C64 Productions > Balloonacy 2 idiocy
2005-12-05 22:53
Wanderer
Account closed

Balloonacy 2 idiocy

I have to feel so bad for Richard, being brave enough to release his own game without trainers.

Within 24 hours of his releasing a game, there appears a 2 trainer version. An hour or two later a 3 trainer version. The next day there's a 4 trainer version and finally a 6 trainer version.

I'll hold out for the Nostalgia +20 version with hi score saver. *groan*

Richard must feel like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie feel when the National Enquirer vultures swoop down upon them. Granted you're open game when you release something but it's pretty laughable to see so many people pounce upon Richard's game like a homeless man chasing a bagel rolling down the street.

Let's clear this up to save time:

MEGA TRAINER
=============
Change $7003 to JMP $2c00

2c00 jsr $70a1
2c03 jsr $ffe4
2c06 cmp #$2a
bne XX
inc $09
XX rts

This plays the music while giving you the key when you hit the star key.
======================

Infinite Lives: EA EA EA (three NOP's) at $394e

==========================

Infinite time: EA EA EA at $3ba1

==========================
Sprite Collision off = RTS at $3a9d

Save $e000-$f000 when you go to save the memory.

We need a starting level option and a button to hold down for temporary sprite collision bypass. I'd laugh but I'm sure in a day this WILL happen. Mark my words.

*sighs* Note to Richard, perhaps in your next game you could include a hidden trainer with every conceivable option. Granted your game was difficult to play but I hate to see it re-released without your intro and directory tree.

PS. All the above was done without looking at any of the versions out there. I became bored :)

... 192 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-19 08:30
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Yes, nice fake account Mike.

Wigga

Pot - Kettle - Black (speaking of black, I do notice a few racist entries, but since you're a cool guy we won't dive into that)

Cyberbrain: I've already written to Perff regarding this matter. I blocked the one individual days ago. I just respond to the <message ignored> lol. I've no idea what is even being said.

I told Perff I would agree to tone it down as it is the Christmas season :) I don't take any of this seriously anyway.
2005-12-19 09:07
Moloch

haha... Wigga/AFROS is scene related... not sure about your "happysack" account... another one of those accounts you use to down vote people you dislike.

and any racist remarks - OMG! shit talk from a fake label!!

and this is your third or fourth replay after saying twice you wouldn't respond

BTW - All of the above is off-topic
2005-12-19 20:07
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: haha... Wigga/AFROS is scene related... not sure about your "happysack" account... another one of those accounts you use to down vote people you dislike.

and any racist remarks - OMG! shit talk from a fake label!!

and this is your third or fourth replay after saying twice you wouldn't respond

BTW - All of the above is off-topic

Okay so let me just get this straight Jon. You are criticizing me for the use of a "fake" account when you admittedly use one yourself for a "fake" label.

Then you admit that you are "not sure" about my happysack account, yet claim it is "another one" of those accounts that I use to "downvote people". Please provide an ounce of proof that I ever voted anybody with a fake account, or even the happysack account. What's that? You can't?

I don't downvote people and my votes are public. We all know the voting system here is unfair.

Isn't it rather hypocritical to tell me in a roundabout way that it's wrong for me to have a fake name when you do? I used mine for a release, in the same way that you did.

Finally, what you consider "shit talk" from a "fake label" is really racism from you Jon. Allow me to quote your comments for Balloonacy 2 (which makes this on topic - Balloonacy 2 and idiocy combined)

"MUTHAFUCKA !! DIS IS DA BESTEST MUTHAFUCKIN VERSION EVAR FOO !! WASSUP TO DA PEEPS IN URINE !! DAMN NIGGA !!"

While I am capable of understanding it is a fake label and a fake user, and that it is a joke, repeat those last two words to any African American and they'd likely punch your lights out.

Oh I know it's just a "joke" right? Isn't that what the guy at the water cooler says in embarassment when a co-worker complains that he's racist? We can disguise it all we want but it's still a racist remark Jon.

Sad Jon, real sad.

In your own words, not mine, you're a hypocrite, a racist and you make unfounded claims. I think I've made my point and yes I will leave this thread now. Feel free to justify your racism - here is a shovel, begin digging. If you can back up these claims of downvoting, please send them to me via PM.
2005-12-19 20:28
HMVDVA
Account closed

A lot of words of mr. Wanderer but in the end he's clueless again.
First he tries to explain for himself (outloud, bothering us) what the crackingscene is all about.
Now he tries to be a moralist trying to accuse people of being racist without knowing about the use of the word 'nigga' in street slang.

Now please Wanderer...go fuck yourself!

2005-12-19 20:36
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: A lot of words of mr. Wanderer but in the end he's clueless again.
First he tries to explain for himself (outloud, bothering us) what the crackingscene is all about.
Now he tries to be a moralist trying to accuse people of being racist without knowing about the use of the word 'nigga' in street slang.

Now please Wanderer...go fuck yourself!

There's this neat little thing known as a power button. You can use it when reading someone else's words becomes to painful for you. I don't force anybody to read my messages and in actual fact, there's an "ignore" button.

Quoted from Wikipedia:

"While proponents of the neorevisionist use of nigga contend they have "reclaimed" the word and robbed it of its racist connotations, critics dispute this. They claim such usage has not changed the word's centuries-old, racist nature. African Americans generally still consider the term offensive and inappropriate in most, if not all, contexts -- and never acceptable in any context when used by nonblacks"

I think the last ten words put it best. If you were African American you'd have a foot to stand on. As you resemble Chef Boyardee, you have no foot to stand on.

The overall Afros is just disrespectful to blacks and yet to tell me "fuck yourself". Apparently you are allowing my words to influence your emotions. What a power that is.
2005-12-19 20:45
HMVDVA
Account closed

Quote:
Apparently you are allowing my words to influence your emotions. What a power that is.

Don't flatter yourself.
I'm having a good time with you as the coding fool.
Please entertain us more oh mighty Googler.

2005-12-19 20:55
Moloch

Nope, majority of the black people I know wouldn't react in that fashion. In fact, those guys call me nigga and I've used the same slang talk back with them. I believe you're confusing nigga with nigger... which will get a nasty reaction everytime.

and since this thread is now hopelessly off-topic I'm done with it...
2005-12-19 21:06
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Quote:
Apparently you are allowing my words to influence your emotions. What a power that is.

Don't flatter yourself.
I'm having a good time with you as the coding fool.
Please entertain us more oh mighty Googler.

Please forgive my insubordination. My coding skills are far below you. You are the mighty "linker" of Jeffy and "cracker" of public domain game Balloonacy 2. *snicker* Scout

I see your quick backpedal of anger and sudden claim of "having a good time" and I raise you two guilders and call your bluff.

It seems a lot of people on here are driven to emotions over my mere words on a screen. *sigh*

2005-12-19 21:09
Scout

Quote: Please forgive my insubordination. My coding skills are far below you. You are the mighty "linker" of Jeffy and "cracker" of public domain game Balloonacy 2. *snicker* Scout

I see your quick backpedal of anger and sudden claim of "having a good time" and I raise you two guilders and call your bluff.

It seems a lot of people on here are driven to emotions over my mere words on a screen. *sigh*

Hey!
Leave me out of this!

And btw, we have euro's nowadays.

---
-= Silicon Ltd. =-
http://forum.siliconlimited.com

Commodore 64 Scenemusic Podcast
http://8bitmayhem.blogspot.com/
2005-12-19 21:10
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Nope, majority of the black people I know wouldn't react in that fashion. In fact, those guys call me nigga and I've used the same slang talk back with them. I believe you're confusing nigga with nigger... which will get a nasty reaction everytime.

and since this thread is now hopelessly off-topic I'm done with it...

Oh I see. So because you have (so you say) friendships with African Americans who allow you to call them 'nigga' it is acceptable to use racist remarks. *rolls eyes*

In the context of walking up to an African American on the street and saying, "hey nigga, can you tell me where to park my car" you'd be slugged.

It's widely accepted that the term coming from a Caucasian is not acceptable. You chose wisely to abandon this topic.

Anger issues, racism and drug abuse... good God where is the love. This is the Christmas season.

I call a truce from now until the New Year even if nobody else abides by it. Beginning... now.
Previous - 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
chesser/Nigaz
Fred/Channel 4
Electric/Extend
Brataccas/HF
Guests online: 104
Top Demos