Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
  You are not logged in - nap
The Mystic Cavern   

BBS Type :
Illegal, Wares

Trivia :
AKA "Mystic Caverns"

Was known as The Source before switching name to The Mystic Cavern.

Shock magazine WHQ

The Sorceress:
"I ran a BBS Called The Mystic Cavern back in the good old says. We call it "the good old days" because there was so much competition among us and we thrived on it and we had so many laughs. We even had fun fighting with each other.

My BBS was the HQ for some of the best cracking groups of their time including Genesis*Project and there was a time they shared the bbs with Empire (what a rush we had when we sent Empire a game and waited for them to fix it and get it out before anyone else did, The Mystic Cavern was also the HQ for Censor Design, Contex, The Elite. Xtasy and more.

We had quite a few popular people calling the bbs from all over the world, I can list names but I know I will leave some out so I wont risk it, its been years but they were all a talented and wonderful bunch of people! I enjoyed the time I spent with them and I do wonder where most if them are now?

Running a BBS was not easy. We had to keep it up to standards, the better the BBS, the better the good groups were attracted to it and that\'s what we *Sysops* wanted. We needed the drive space, backup system discs, I had a few at any given day, there were times that the competition would try to crash the board only to be saddened to find out I ALWAYS had more then 1 backup and we were indestructible : )

There was drama, fights, fun, talent, and most of all, there was friendship. We could not have had so much fun had we not been friends with the people we fought with. I think they call it a love/hate relationship."

Sysops :
Sorceress (Main)
Antichrist (Co)
Drake (Co)
Newscopy (Co)
Nuclear Assault Man (Co)
Rockstar (Co)
Roy (Co)
Shark (Co)
Skater (Co)

Groups :
Arcade (HQ)
Black Reign (HQ)
Censor Design (HQ)
Contex (HQ)
Culture (HQ)
Empire (HQ)
Extasy (HQ)
Genesis Project (HQ) from 1992
Victims (HQ)

Phone :
718-251-7150

New York
United States

Online periods :
1989 -

Users : (39)
2NY, Animal, Antichrist, Burglar, Carcass, CBA, Chotaire, Dogfriend, Dr. Doom, Drake, Dungeon Master, Freestyle, French Hawk, Hok, Jazzcat, Jucke, Mendrake, Moloch, Newscopy, Peacemaker, PimpDaddy, Radar, Rockstar, Rough, Sixx, Skater, Skid Row, Snoop, Stainless Steel, Stormlord, The Bit Bandit, The Communist, The Goblin, Total Chaos, Tricket, Tristan, Vortex, Weasel, Wigga

Search CSDb
Advanced
Navigate
Prev - Random - Next
Forum
ยท Discuss this BBS
Support CSDb
Help keep CSDb running:

Funding status:

Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2024
Page generated in: 0.078 sec.