Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
  You are not logged in - nap
The Addiction   

The Addiction

BBS Type :
Illegal, hp, Wares

Trivia :
Ivory BBS 3.2

Sysops :
One-Eyed Pirate (Main)

Groups :
Hotline (HQ)
Ikari (HQ)
Sphinx (HQ)
Talent (HQ)

Phone :
503-654-5943

United States

Users : (73)
Bam Bam, Bod, Candyman, Colormage, Cosmic Clash, Damien, Doc, Dr.Cool, DYS, EVS, Excell, Fletch, Flyboy, Gadget, Gene, Goblin, Gotcha, Grim Reaper, Hercules, Illusionist, Jacco, Jedi, Jucke, Jungleboy, Just Ice, Justice, Lord Loki, Magnetic, Man Of War, Mangar, Martin, Master Kracker, Mega-player, Morrissey, Newscopy, Notorious Archmage, Overmind, Paco, Powerplant, Prodigy, Psycho, Psycho Pirate, Radix, Reble MC, Rico, Rooze, Side, Silent Rage, Sixx, Skreemer, Sledgehammer, Sting, Stingray, Stormbringer, Swan Song, Technique, The Ataman, The Executioner, The Gamer, The Green Griffon, The Loverboy, The Mind Slayer, The Shark, The Thinker, Tommy, Tri-Dos, Tycoon, Uzi Suicide, Warewolf, Wido, XXX, Zarhan Fastfire, Zenox

User Comment
Submitted by OEP on 5 August 2011
went through my salvaged bbs-logs and updated the users.

User Comment
Submitted by OEP on 9 July 2011
I added a better logon screenshot :)

User Comment
Submitted by G-Fellow on 2 December 2008
I missed that BBS :( I started very late to call with my 300 BAUD modem. I was in some local BBS mostly. And my mother at that time did not allow to call so much with my modem. I had not a own phone control in my room, after this years i think that was good otherwise we had a very big phone bill ;-)

Voting for BBS would be cool :-)

User Comment
Submitted by OEP on 24 November 2008
Had a lot of fun running this BBS and met a lot of cool people in the scene because of it (hey Bod, Excell). Was a pretty popular place with all the Euros, probably had more European callers than American :)

Search CSDb
Advanced
Navigate
Prev - Random - Next
Forum
ยท Discuss this BBS
Support CSDb
Help keep CSDb running:

Funding status:

Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2024
Page generated in: 0.217 sec.