Look for downloads on external sites:
Submitted by iAN CooG on 1 June 2018
2.34 - 2017.09.12 - 2018.05.28
- Added findsys, small side tool to extract linked PRGs by finding the basic
SYS line inside PRGs, apart the one at $0801. Some particular syslines are
handled, like 1001 CardCruncher, Bitimploder, ABCruncher et al.
- Added more BASIC ROM entry points for detecting RUN.
- In some cases, when specifying -a, dumped memory started from $0800 and not
from $0002 due to a forgotten commented check. It's just a debugging option,
so probably nobody noticed it, apart me, in any case.
- 6502emu.c: V flag and BVS opcode were wrong all this time, fixes taken
from Exomizer v3.0 sources =) Apparently there are not many using BVS in
unpackers, so it was never noticed so far, while Exomizer v3.x uses it.
- In verbose mode, when a pointer was monitored for start address, it was shown
many times even when it didn't change. Reworked to output only actual changes.
- Exomizer v3.x
- File Linker / Agony (SDA, splits all the prgs linked inside)
- MegaCruncher v2.3/SCW
- NuCrunch/ChristopherJam (v1.0 and also some older testcases covered)
- Zero Coder
- Zip Link v2.1 / v2.5 (Lord Brainwave/Paradise)
- Fixed a bit of mess on CruelCrunch versioning, renamed:
CruelCrunch 1.3/S451 -> CruelCrunch 1.0 (original CC by Galleon+Synchro)
CruelCrunch 1.0 -> CruelCrunch 2.2 (CC2.5/Crest is a 2.2 hack)
CruelCrunch 2MHZ 1.0 -> CruelCrunch 2.2+ / 2MHZ (Oneway+SCS)
CruelCrunch / ILS -> CruelCrunch 2.x / ILS
CruelCrunch / RND -> CruelCrunch 2.x / RND
CruelCrunch 1.x -> CruelCrunch 2.5 / fast (Science451)
CruelCrunch / fast -> CruelCrunch 4.0 / fast (Oregon+Chrome)
- Renamed Password Protector: Oneway -> FileProtect v1.0/Syncro. The actual
name was found already in 2012 by tlr and I never noticed his post on CSDb.
< De-coder >
- Renamed Unknown $400 Packer to PSQ Linker V3.1, thanks to Flex/ALD for
helping in solving this.
- CCS Executer: Better end address detection.
- Sledgehammer 1.0: relaxed ID, now detects even more hacks.
- Time Cruncher v3.x / TDF: added return address detection.
- Time Cruncher v3.x / Unknown: found one weird case of return address lower
than unpacker itself, worked around it by forcing the correct retaddr.
· Hidden Parts