Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user tubesockor ! (Registered 2024-05-12) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?

... 259 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-10-20 01:30
Zyron

Oh yes. Six years old thread revived for all the right reasons. Way to go! This is what we need to spend our free time on. Yay!
2013-10-20 06:55
Bitbreaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_goMQolXcbs
2013-10-20 07:05
Romppainen
Account closed

Quoting Kisiel
normal German not nazi moderator says simple "sorry I made mistake I should make Poland with big capital"

Quoting Kisiel
i think is philosophy, you can call black men as nigger, or gey as fag. who cares? even your mother you can call slut. who cares? this only indicates what kind of man you are.

I find the fact these two quotes came from same writer a bit disturbing, if you put words "german" and "nazi" into same and clearly personally aimed sentence you ain't the right person to whine about someone being nationally biased. I don't always agree with Groepaz's cynical and somewhat aggressive way to express himself but I see it as a part of his character and I don't believe he would literally bully any specific persons in purpose for reasons you claimed, so take your anti-racism stick and go poke someone else who really deserves it.
2013-10-20 08:15
Peacemaker

Groepaz and racism? Lol, you guys are too funny. But for me its clear that you are new to the communication between sceners. If you would have been on the boards years ago, you would have been the best show we ever had on there and laughing about you while we feel sorry for you =)
2013-10-20 09:31
Burglar

time to start the Federation Against poland \o/

you read it right, it would be called FAp ;D
2013-10-20 09:38
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@Burglar

Work hard big daddy might be a good eye looked at you and assist the hidden vote up. In the future.
2013-10-20 11:03
Slammer

Zyron: The thread might be six years old, but Gropaez' post are made recently so the problem is still relevant.

Seams like the discussion is getting a little out of hand. May I suggest that once things calm down, the ones in charge of CSDb calls in all moderators, except for Gropaez who really can't be considered impartial in this case, to a chat disguising what moderators can and can't do on the board.

- Should moderators have higher standards than other users on the forum? Given that they have higher privileges and represents the forum, one could argue that they should at least behave according to the rules of the forum.

- Is it ok for a moderator to launch unmotivated attacks against users on the forum?

I have seen Gropaez launch several unmotivated attacks against people that he don't agree with or don't like. What should people do in that situation? People just can't attack Gropaez the same way he attacks them - your rules clearly states that people risk banning for any kinds of retaliations. Perhaps being aggressive is just the way Groepaz are, but if he can't put that aside while posting is he then fit to be a moderator? Are we in a situation where people should just accept the abuse, or flee like 'Emotional Loosers'?
2013-10-20 12:18
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@Slammer thx for normal and honest point of view. Probably, if not your second post I'd said nothing. I have a similar attitude to the CSDB like you. But I felt stupid that you defend me. So I just pretended I Groepaz. How does it feel like someone clings to a crap without having the basic knowledge about the criticized. For me it was a funny bounce and attitude Groepaz texts. Oh and by the way as I said here, and what's going on here imo.

Regards
2013-10-20 14:16
Kisiel
Account closed

#1 FMan (2007)
"This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release"

Slammer (2013)
"I have seen Gropaez launch several unmotivated attacks against people that he don't agree with or don't like. What should people do in that situation?"

Frankly speaking I do not see any improvements in this site from past six years. Dick is a dick, as always, so people before living CSDB do not get scared, they just fed up.
Fellow circle in this situation is logical.

We call him "gestapo man" or "nazi" because we want to understand why a dick is the dick. So if is it not from nationality, this means "gestapo man" has his own problems in real life and as expression of this issues we have comments on this level:
"you fman, suck. stop the drugs. get help."

"i am the dick. always."
2013-10-20 14:34
TheRyk

Quote: time to start the Federation Against poland \o/

you read it right, it would be called FAp ;D

reminds me of "FAp FAp FAp..." (linking that was meant neither as a comment on groepaz nor P(!)oland but the whole drama here)

you could at least have noticed his spelling "germany" also without capital initial before you went Godwin

besides: what zyron and ian and faker said
Previous - 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
BOMB/ACRISE
hostile/HmF
Scorpion/Contex / Ar..
Dymo/G★P
Bieno/Commodore Plus
Apollyon/ALD