Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Old timers?
2014-01-20 21:19
Death Demon
Account closed

Old timers?

Any new old timers surface to say hello? Still looking for The Changeling. Saw him post a couple random things here or there, but he does a drive by never to be seen again. Haven't heard from Riff Raff, JJ The Breaker, The Shark, Player =1= in awhile either. Would love to find Ninja, Infernal, Microman, as well. How about Bod? Every once in awhile, my brain fires and I remember those days ~30 years ago. Man, hard to believe it's been that dang long.

... 4 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2014-01-21 20:21
bod
Account closed

Quote: Any new old timers surface to say hello? Still looking for The Changeling. Saw him post a couple random things here or there, but he does a drive by never to be seen again. Haven't heard from Riff Raff, JJ The Breaker, The Shark, Player =1= in awhile either. Would love to find Ninja, Infernal, Microman, as well. How about Bod? Every once in awhile, my brain fires and I remember those days ~30 years ago. Man, hard to believe it's been that dang long.

Hey DD... I still surface every now and then here and on Facebook. It feels like so long ago, well.. it really was so long ago lol..

Always good to see something from the old timers I spoke to back then. Life has definitely moved on but those memories will live forever..

Darren,.
2014-01-22 09:02
Dr.j

Hey Bod ,
i remember you so well having chats in irc (almost wrote irq hehe) or maybe was it on ICQ ?
anyway always nice to see you again.
how are you nowdays? still cracking for hotline ? ;-)
2014-01-22 14:47
Mclane
Account closed

Hiya Bod, long time no see, its Paul who used to come down to Neals place, last time I saw you was at the Excel centre at a show.

How ya keeping old man, not seen Neal or John in ages, he still going. Still an Accumulator... :)
2014-01-22 20:26
Count Zero

Hey Darren!
Moderate greets from Majesty who doesnt feel connected to this part of his life at all anymore :)

*ANYBODY* around heard from Nightwriter within the last decade?
2014-03-04 18:55
TSB
Account closed

Hello!

I'm back ;) At least to post on this forum and say hello. I wonder if there's anyone who remembers me.

TSB
2014-03-04 19:14
Sixx

Death Demon, does anyone have disks with logs and or graphics (!) from The Abyss (except the cops then ofcourse)?.

If someone hear anything about Nightwriter i'd like the ask the same thing.

Hi Bod. O/ You don't happen to have lots of BBS PETSCII lyin' around, do you? :)
2014-03-04 20:40
Death Demon
Account closed

Haha, hey Bod! What's been going on? You in your 40s yet? Any kids and stuff? You're one of the guys I always remember from back in the day. Miss chatting on the phone with you and a few others. Had some fun stupid stuff as kids.

Fungus : That's a shame. I never give you new guys grief. Even hung out in IRC with you! ;) Where's JJ and Shark at these days? Depending on which Shark you're talking about, I emailed in a couple years back and we go back and forth from time to time. But I haven't seen JJ since hooking up with him for beers in San Jose some 10 years ago with another old timer from the scene. Can't remember his name now though, brain doesn't work as good as it did before I got old. Always wondered where Player =1= is these days. Riff Raff is is a mystery to me as well. I spoke with him over the playstation awhile back and he was living in Vegas, but I haven't heard from him in ~7 years now I think.
2014-03-04 20:46
Death Demon
Account closed

Quote: Death Demon, does anyone have disks with logs and or graphics (!) from The Abyss (except the cops then ofcourse)?.

If someone hear anything about Nightwriter i'd like the ask the same thing.

Hi Bod. O/ You don't happen to have lots of BBS PETSCII lyin' around, do you? :)

Sixx, if I could ever locate the Changeling, I would ask him. Would love to catch up to him too. I used to talk to him every day for hours. Microman too. But I have only seen Changeling post comments on various web sites, but never reply to any. Always looked for an email or something to get in touch with him. I can't remember his last name anymore so I can't even try to find him on any of the social networks. Doesn't work if you just search for "Jim". ;)
2014-03-28 23:59
Black Beard

I was in the scene around 88-89.
My recollection is pretty bad, since I was about 14 years old at the time.
I was reading this site, old mags and intros, trying to piece together those old school days.

If anyone remembers me, send me a pm to catch up.

Black Beard
2014-04-25 08:37
The Breaker!

The Breaker! Checking in from down under

Ex DCS, RSI, TRSI (Crack, Train, Supplier.)

Best times, fondly remembered ALWAYS!

Peace & Happiness to you ALL :-p
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Courage
Menace/Spaceballs
www.gb64.com
Martin Piper
Guests online: 75
Top Demos