Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?

... 259 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-10-22 10:53
Cresh

Quote: People, whether you are using a translator from your native tougne or actually typing it out in English from hand, could I just say that, from an English man's point of view, you are doing a far more better job of making your text readable to me than some low-life scallywags from my country who can't even spell "fuck" correctly. Really, get over yourselves!

You mean -

http://www.frenchconnection.com/

?

;)
2013-10-22 12:09
Kisiel
Account closed

Ok, ok Please welcome Troll Master from Poland.

I have over six thousand of posts on two polish forums about c64 when normal active user have max few hundred, I am well known as teaser or forum flame thrower.
The difference between me and GPZ is simple I am not moderator and from time to time I get temporary ban.
For me this thread is more funny then for you little trolls :)
The story of this began in this thread:
Groepaz story begin, hardware entry.
GPZ: "if everything is released that enables one to build the hardware himself, then it gets an entry)

I thought: why not?

On Stary Piernik 8 I made presentation of my new hardware project and after Q&A Jericho came to me and said "don't you dare to give them this for free, don't you dare"

So I needed to ask one very important question: to who I will give over year of my work ?

This lead us to this thread.
Questions:
1. GPZ have problem with nationality or he is just sociopat with silent period ?
2. CSDB ppl have problem with nationality?
- How they act to retired or not well educated person?
- How they act to polish entries/coders/gfx/msx guys?
5. How act moderators on rules which are setup by them?
- they cheat or band rulez ?
- they discuss about who did something in circle of friends?
- if they abusing power for stupid purpose as other mod?

Yes you right, all question are about CSDB society.

First step of scam was to downvote GPZ to see if we will have response.
Second step was teasing him wih gestapo stick,
Third step was to lead him to Arphosis score with sentence:
"Groepaz could say: Artphosis is a slide show worst then Animated Act, coding is on level as it was in middle 80's, only design keep this crap on level of 90's. Krill's loader make this demo not compatible to all drives... etc."
Thanks God someone catch the hook :)
We had first response, Wegi gets downvote !!!
Conrad notice this and finally we have sentence from Celtic:
"Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there. "

Summary for me is: everyone gets what they need.
GPZ gets what he deserve.
I discover how mean you are, how really works CSDB inside and what you think about polish demo scene.
It was very nice to see how you kick ass of legendary old guy together like a mobsters. Respect. I am proud.
Well done guys :)

So you don't deserve to get my project for free.

Artphosis for me 7/10 because is a sideshow.

Dogs start to bark again :P

Kotrobot melduje wykonanie zadania ;)
2013-10-22 12:53
Mr Wegi
Account closed

(this war with me) Began to publicly G. (after randomly a Slammer 2nd post) I had "my damn right" response. I'm not looking for controversy or war with other guys. That's what I want to say clearly and loudly said. I had a debt. From my before post this is for me uninteresting. I paid my dues.
2013-10-22 15:55
Peacemaker

seriously.. get a (second) hobby.. really.
2013-10-22 17:16
Testa
Account closed

whats puzzling me in this topic is the nature of this game...
2013-10-22 17:22
CreaMD

Quoting Kisiel
...six thousands of posts... snip snip snip...

So that's why your project is not finished yet.

Quoting Kisiel
everyone gets what they need.

It seems that you need attention and respect.
You got the first while losing the other. Congrats.

Your biggest "achievement" yet, for which I recognize you is being drunk at Forever party and breaking hardware of random spectrum sceners. Congrats on that too.

Quoting Kisiel
GPZ gets what he deserve. ...snip snip snip... So you don't deserve to get my project for free.

I can imagine giving your project for free to Groepaz as punishment. I'm sure he feels roughly the same way...

Quoting Kisiel
...Troll Master from Poland...

As a welcome gift, please, accept this middle-finger-of-mutual-respect from local master of the genre - 'Le CreaMD'
2013-10-22 17:38
chatGPZ

so kiesel found out that those who make a website also make the rules, that they can change them at will, that all this is non democratic and that the admins can monitor whatever you do? bravo

can we please go on with something useful now and stop this desperate attempt of making a personal vendetta out of you disagreeing with the rules of this website?

by now i honestly think that what celtic mentioned in the other whining threads that were opened for the same purpose should apply to this one aswell (but i will refrain from doing anything like that myself, here in this thread).
2013-10-22 17:42
CreaMD

Ok I let the Master reply to your ;-) insulting post ...

...and then do the thing that should have been done long time ago. That is, pushing the gray button at the bottom.
2013-10-22 17:55
chatGPZ

i think whoever is still interested in this topic should continue here

and wegi: i am not "at war" with you. despite we might disagree on some things, i'd like to give you some honest advice: a) dont team up with kisiels vendetta, it wont do your reputation any good. and (probably much more important) b) have someone help you with english. seriously. i am not mocking anyone here. its just that what you write is complete nonsense often - which is certainly not what you intended. i have tried reading polish forums using google translate - and most of the time its impossible due to the gibberish that google spits out. trying to discuss on this level of understanding is hardly possible at all - except for ordering a beer or asking where the bus stop is.
2013-10-22 18:10
Bitbreaker

Quoting Kisiel

I discover how mean you are, how really works CSDB inside and what you think about polish demo scene.

Ah! So the polish demoscene is you?
Previous - 1 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Ervin/Abaddon
Guests online: 89
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)