Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-16 14:07
Hero

Secret man : You can write the word " LAME ", well it`s a start. Try this one " ASSHOLE ". Perhaps you can scare more people using that word.

Come on people, give him some words he can learn!!!

we are not evil people

Harry

2004-01-16 14:40
Radar
Account closed

@CremieD
You STILL don't want to accept and understand other peoples opinions, don't you?

What makes especially YOU being the person who can be allowed to judge the history you DIDN'T life in? You have no chance to compare, as you DIDN'T feel and DIDN'T see the past when the C64 had it's golden days and the scene was rocking with wares and competitions. ALL you can judge (and only for yourself) is the time (glorious and needless 11 years) you spent in the scene. And that's ALL.

Actually, I can see only two reasons why you constantly try to post your bullshit towards my handle:

You jumped into this thread, saw my name and recognised that I once kicked your lousy ass on IRC a few weeks ago when I already told you to fuck off and to stop kissing my ass. Now you try to pull me into things you have no clue about. What is your problem? Go and do what you can do best: 'START' - 'PROGRAMME' - 'VICE' - 'X64.EXE' and load in aaaaaallllll your cartridges.

Honestly I suppose that you don't even belong to my race and you are not even worth getting mentioned, but whatever...

And please stop pulling Midfit into things he has nothing to do. Both Midfit and I told you to stop word-swapping in order to raise your profile. And be sure, none of us oldskooler needs to kiss anybody's behind.

And you believe that you know 'more sceners' than I do/ever did? Oh boy... if you would know about it...

@Hero
Harry, you know that Secret Lady will drive to norway now in order to beat you up, don't you? Hahaha...

@Secret Lady
Changed pants today?
2004-01-16 15:07
CreaMD

Quote: @CremieD
You STILL don't want to accept and understand other peoples opinions, don't you?

What makes especially YOU being the person who can be allowed to judge the history you DIDN'T life in? You have no chance to compare, as you DIDN'T feel and DIDN'T see the past when the C64 had it's golden days and the scene was rocking with wares and competitions. ALL you can judge (and only for yourself) is the time (glorious and needless 11 years) you spent in the scene. And that's ALL.

Actually, I can see only two reasons why you constantly try to post your bullshit towards my handle:

You jumped into this thread, saw my name and recognised that I once kicked your lousy ass on IRC a few weeks ago when I already told you to fuck off and to stop kissing my ass. Now you try to pull me into things you have no clue about. What is your problem? Go and do what you can do best: 'START' - 'PROGRAMME' - 'VICE' - 'X64.EXE' and load in aaaaaallllll your cartridges.

Honestly I suppose that you don't even belong to my race and you are not even worth getting mentioned, but whatever...

And please stop pulling Midfit into things he has nothing to do. Both Midfit and I told you to stop word-swapping in order to raise your profile. And be sure, none of us oldskooler needs to kiss anybody's behind.

And you believe that you know 'more sceners' than I do/ever did? Oh boy... if you would know about it...

@Hero
Harry, you know that Secret Lady will drive to norway now in order to beat you up, don't you? Hahaha...

@Secret Lady
Changed pants today?

"You STILL don't want to accept and understand other peoples opinions, don't you?"

Sorry to disagree but you are wrong.

"What makes especially YOU being the person who can be allowed to judge the history you DIDN'T life in? You have no chance to compare, as you DIDN'T feel and DIDN'T see the past when the C64 had it's golden days and the scene was rocking with wares and competitions..."

That is so damn obvious. Why you are so emotional about that? ;-)

"ALL you can judge (and only for yourself) is the time (glorious and needless 11 years) you spent in the scene. And that's ALL."

If it wasn't your big mouth I would have wasted time with something a lot more important than this debate so there is actually 0,01% of truth in that sentence. See I have agreed with you. Almost.

"Actually, I can see only two reasons why you constantly try to post your bullshit towards my handle"

Wrong.

"You jumped into this thread, saw my name and recognised that I once kicked your lousy ass on IRC a few weeks ago when I already told you to fuck off and to stop kissing my ass."

Well, I had a slight suspicion, that you actually could be a twink...

" Now you try to pull me into things you have no clue about. What is your problem? Go and do what you can do best: 'START' - 'PROGRAMME' - 'VICE' - 'X64.EXE' and load in aaaaaallllll your cartridges.""

And now who is not getting a clue. ;-) Go to your parent's flat and clean dust of your C64. Ah.. so you sold your C64? I'm so sorry about that. *yawn*

"Honestly I suppose that you don't even belong to my race and you are not even worth getting mentioned, but whatever..."

This one is very hard to answer without starting debate about rascism and stuff. Actually, only possible answer of inteligent well educated person (which you also seemed to be but evidently aren't) might be using 4 letter words and I really don't want to descent to that (your) level.

"And please stop pulling Midfit into things he has nothing to do. Both Midfit and I told you to stop word-swapping in order to raise your profile. And be sure, none of us oldskooler needs to kiss anybody's behind. "

I stopped.

"And you believe that you know 'more sceners' than I do/ever did? Oh boy... if you would know about it..."

I *know*. It doesn't have anything to do with believing.

Roman

2004-01-16 18:34
Anthrax
Account closed

Quote: This Westlame is a really silly boy.He was not able to code a demo or to crack games.He was one of the best paymembers in da scene and now he has a big mouth.
You will never beat me up.

You stupid illiterate loser. You are so dumb it ain´t funny anymore....

If you´d just know what you talk about would give you a slide impression of Westbam did within the pirate scene. Apart from that, if you could just read a simple scrolltext (I am sorry, we should have added pictures to our scrolltexts regarding losers like you want to understand it) you´d know exactly if he could crack or not...

I don´t see a reason for explaining you the word "to provide" and what it ment in Legend, you wouldn´t understand it anyhow, you drug addicted faggot piece of shit!

But just to give you a hint, Westbam runs a multinational system administration company located with offices in four different countries up to now (as far as I know). In 2002 he bought two competitors. In 2003 his company was declared the fastest growing new economy company in our region.... He does things right!

And that´s the big difference between Scret Lady and Westbam. -> Westbam is a winner and Secret Man is the most horrible loser I´ve ever seen...

And before I forget Secret Stupid, is your girl friend still the same you had a few years ago? "Wolf-Dietrich" was her name, right? I hope "she" shaves herself nowadays! And does "she" still beat you up for being a slave-in-love?

Anthrax / Legend - in total control!
2004-01-16 21:43
midfit
Account closed

Infact Westbam couldn't beat the amount of Re-Releases / Dupes some Mr. Secret Man supplied during his entire scene career, but infact he cracked far more first releases than SM's bosom friend Skinhead could recrack. Want to update the stats.. Westbam 10000 - Secret Man 0

Somebody has to get the dragon out of his cave...
2004-01-16 23:41
Westbam
Account closed

Sorry Secret Man, I am deeply sorry that I have been that much superior towards your tiny career. Sorry that you just life in anger for the rest of your pathetic existance thinking how much I ruled your dreams, your world, your life!

I am so sorry I beat you to all the games you bought in your story from money your illiterate parents had saved for your high school progress...

I am deeply frustrated noticing that I am responsible for your disadvantages in expressing yourself...

- NOT! -

Go to hell you loser and kiss up to Satan´s butt like you did it to your daddy...

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-17 00:00
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

I can only laugh about your posts.5 lamers are trying to rag,but i can read only bullshit.No arguments.Thats not enough to fight against the Mighty Secret Man.

Secret Man <--- This is your GOD
2004-01-17 00:36
midfit
Account closed

Quote: I can only laugh about your posts.5 lamers are trying to rag,but i can read only bullshit.No arguments.Thats not enough to fight against the Mighty Secret Man.

Did we missed something? Which kind of fight. Or are you just bringing up threats again? Like beating us up and stuff. The only one who believes in your bloody little oneliners must be you and your friend Jochen. Say .. Could it be you ever were member of Paramount? I atleast remember two dudes from this group who exactly meet the level of your intelligence. This can't be coincidence and should be warning enough. One of them ripped the IFFL routine of Tyger/Genesis, the other one is selling dusty carpets on some local flea market.
2004-01-17 00:43
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: I can only laugh about your posts.5 lamers are trying to rag,but i can read only bullshit.No arguments.Thats not enough to fight against the Mighty Secret Man.

I truly hope that you can laugh on a better way than your feeble attempts in expressing it to us. And I hardly doubt that you can read at all. Try calling the number of this foundation fighting illiteration from the one TV advertiser. They might (I said they *might* as I´m not sure if they can go that far...) help you out of your misery...

btw., we do not fight at all. Fighting would be if I´d just knock your head off your damn corpse...

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-17 10:44
Radar
Account closed

@CremieD
All I can see is that you agree on my topics and that's fine. THAT's the way it has to be.

@Secret Lady
Changed pants today already?
Previous - 1 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Didi/Laxity
Thinker/Bytestar
Scrap/Genesis Project
DJ Gruby/TRiAD
Tom-Cat/Nostalgia
Jetboy/Elysium