Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-26 21:45
Perff
Administrator

I just want to announce that Secret Man has now officially been kicked from CSDb!!!

I will keep a strong eye on all new signups (I get an sms right away) and I have also checked if he might have some double accounts.

If anyone think they see him inhere anyway let me know.

/CSDb Admin
2004-01-26 21:51
tnm96

Quote: oops.A really nice old picture.Psychobilly made it infront of my house.In the background you can see my first car.Opel Calibra.Now i drive several daimlers and one Bmw Z3.I miss these old times.I bet Psychobilly gave this picture to you,right??

Secret Man

Du bist ein schwules stück Scheiße... Fotze..
2004-01-26 21:54
tnm96

Quote: Radork:Clothes designed by HEAD,Price 500 Euro.Any Question?

Secret Man <---Design Award 2004

Nen drecks Sozi empfänger Joggin Anzug von Lidl du dreckige Fickhure.. Ich glaube ich stech dich ab du Dreckstürke..
2004-01-26 21:57
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Street Tuffy:Why should i do that?? I bet that Westbam did this shit
or this gaythrax

Just to get one thing straight homo, I ain´t the person running his mouth on this forum claiming I´m Mr. Superhero of Complex. I ain´t the person that discredits other people´s work by spreading false rumours. And I ain´t the person for sure that spoils other people´s entries in the database. That is *YOU*, you dumb ass retard loser!

I for myself am getting really pissed off and in case you won´t shut your mouth immediately I´ll be forced to really show you what it does mean to be totally hummiliated in public on a sub board my dear friend!

Until now I kept myself calmed down but now you are starting to reach a certain level that will make me unleash the dragon on yours and have your sorry existance ruined totally...

Now there´s one choice you´ve left, either come up with some proves for your constant bullshit or keep your dumb mouth shut entirely as I will for sure bash your sorry ass all through the board. I hope this message had been given in a language you are able to understand you molested little child!

Westbam / Legend #64

p.s. @The Dark Judge: Now this is exactly what I ment talking about rules & behave towards each other. That faggot doesn´t get the clue at all. He keeps on spoiling the database and he keeps on talking crap. I ain´t taking anymore shit from this loser and that is a promise! This fucking retard is accusing me in public spoiling the database? That is enough for me. If he dares to open his dumb mouth one more time I´m gunna make sure that either he´ll be kicked from the board or I´ll stop making him drop by on here in a second...
2004-01-26 23:13
Secret Man / Germanys God
Account closed

Perffy Baby:I have more accounts as you think.
Westlame:Come on dude,lick my ass.

Secret Man <---------Follow the God
2004-01-26 23:28
Matt

what is exactly the point of all this secret man?
damn, you definitely need to smoke some pot more often, chill out dude!
2004-01-27 01:42
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Perffy Baby:I have more accounts as you think.
Westlame:Come on dude,lick my ass.

Secret Man <---------Follow the God

Appearantly you are very addicted into butt licking. God knows how many times you had to lick your father´s butt to make him steal (unemployed loser like your daddy won´t be able to afford one anyhow) a Commodore C64 in the local radio shack for you... Actually he didn´t have to force you to lick his balls as you liked that anyhow. Sorry, this ain´t my type of game!

However, by logging onto this system again and spoiling the database once again you drove yourself into deep shit my dear friend. I can give you a promise straight up my dear friend, if I ever get the slightest chance to put my hands on you, I´ll kick your ass left and right cry baby!

In the meantime I´m stucked using my connections to make your life as horrible as possible. Actions have already been ordered against you...

Good night you gay loser!
2004-01-27 03:46
Count Zero

ROTFL (and a special mega-ROTFL @tnm --- Markus, du bist krank :) )

PARSON / LEGEND

oops
2004-01-27 08:12
Hero

bye bye..... i will not miss you!

Harry
2004-01-27 14:16
Westbam
Account closed

Well, I guess we will have to stick with his bullshit for another while...

Cunt(=)Zer0

(oops, but considering the recently shown photos, it should be still correct....)
Previous - 1 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
sebalozlepsi
QuasaR/CENTRiC
Mike
iAN CooG/HVSC
Jammer
WVL/Xenon