Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-17 12:23
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: @CremieD
All I can see is that you agree on my topics and that's fine. THAT's the way it has to be.

@Secret Lady
Changed pants today already?

Oh you´re right Radar,

I really must say that you are such a nice guy. You even remind Secret Man of Saturday so he wouldn´t forget the usual saturday bathing and panties turn around tour beacuse of his drug diseased brain...

Are we getting weak on our old days ?

(sorry, couldn´t resist on this one...)

Westbam / LEGEND
2004-01-17 12:40
Account closed

Ah,This gay Radork wants to buy my pants.Smelling really good.But you have not enough money to buy all my joop pants.

Secret Man - Germany Manager #1
2004-01-17 15:30
Anthrax
Account closed

Quote: Ah,This gay Radork wants to buy my pants.Smelling really good.But you have not enough money to buy all my joop pants.

Secret Man - Germany Manager #1

You somehow love smooth satin gay undwear panties from gay designer Wolfgang Joop really much, do you?

Anthrax / Legend
2004-01-17 16:51
Account closed

Quote: You somehow love smooth satin gay undwear panties from gay designer Wolfgang Joop really much, do you?

Anthrax / Legend

What do you want gaythrax? My clothes are to expensive for a gay like you !I only wear Armani,Joop,Boss and Versace.I bet that you prefer clothes from aldi and woolforth.

Idiot
2004-01-17 19:23
CreaMD

Quote: @CremieD
All I can see is that you agree on my topics and that's fine. THAT's the way it has to be.

@Secret Lady
Changed pants today already?

Hartmut, you just don't get what I wanted to say all over those posts, but as it has became your trademark already what can I say? Waste of time.

CreaMD

2004-01-17 20:08
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: What do you want gaythrax? My clothes are to expensive for a gay like you !I only wear Armani,Joop,Boss and Versace.I bet that you prefer clothes from aldi and woolforth.

Idiot

Where´d you buy your so-called designer wear?

Egypt? Turkey? Spain?

A normal outlet store in Germany wouldn´t accept your wellfare cheques under any circumstances...

Westbam / Legend

p.s. it`s "too expensive" and "woolworth" retard...
2004-01-18 10:47
Spectator
Account closed

Quote: He means that he got Lemmings FULL VERSION as First. But also here I've to disappoint him. AFL didn't made it. They brought it at the same time with several others. And therefore it is a hard task to decide who got it first, I would say: Nobody! It was a tie.

Furthermore just for the records: Skinhead/AFL made a special jewel version (which he re-cracked from Dytec) several weeks after the socalled first. His First Release Version was a real mess.

Also just for the records: I know that Irata/TRSI had got the original faster as the suppliers of Alpha Flight, because Crisp could do his two drive version just in peace.

So I would say it again: Secret Man is nobody of the big suppliers. God knows that some of the big suppliers are even active today. You are not even a player in this game, Sekret!

I happened to stumble upon this thread , and while scrolling through i noticed the Lemmings discussion.

Let us get one thing straight. There was no such thing as a tie on this release. SCS*TRC won it, by putting out a complete fixed version together with Empire.

Grab it here: ftp://ftp.scs-trc.net/pub/c64/Scene/SCS+TRC/ if you like.

Hope to see all of you at X-2004, so we can discuss and worry about old releases while drinking beer. ;)

/Spectator
2004-01-18 13:23
Radar
Account closed

@Secret Lady
Nobody wears underwear from Joop, Versace, Boss or Armani anymore. Well, let's say nobody who is a normal hetero today. Thoes labels in underwear unique is touching the gay-scene since years by now.

So THAT finally was a great coming out.

@CremieD
You finally agreed, so what is your problem? You're weak, thats just it.
2004-01-18 13:57
Westbam
Account closed

Spectator is right!

Lemmings had been released first by SCS/TRC coop and NTSC fixed by Empire. Other groups back then dind´t really bother about the game as everybody knew Burglar had the game inside for months...

Apart from loser wannabe suppliers like Scret Man I must add....

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-18 15:10
CreaMD

Quote: @Secret Lady
Nobody wears underwear from Joop, Versace, Boss or Armani anymore. Well, let's say nobody who is a normal hetero today. Thoes labels in underwear unique is touching the gay-scene since years by now.

So THAT finally was a great coming out.

@CremieD
You finally agreed, so what is your problem? You're weak, thats just it.

You are so... dumb, Radar. All you care about is your past. So I had agreed with you about the things which are about past. You haven't reacted on any of the stuff I have said about present. Actually when you started to talk your pathetic commentaries about straight abilities and real past successes and stuff. I told you to show off not by words but by deeds. You ignored that because you don't care at all about present C64 coz you probably havent touched in this millenium. You even claim that it's right what you are doing here, that I'm not one to tell you to shut up? Well if not me then who? The people who silently follow this discussion, silently disagree with your csdb forums rag-takeover, but don't care to post their opinion here? You actually just continue to feed that (tsm) troll with more stupid comments and it really gets boring already, it's just all what's left of your abilities.

You stayed in your childhood while everyone else around you have grew up. Who you are? All you claim to *be* is what that *you were*. Yeah you *were* and I agreed upon that, 'coz it's true. That's not my weakness, that's my strength to accept your truth. Why should I reiterate the things you have deliberately avoided to react on and why should I waste more time with you when you all you present here is just your desperate effort to re-claim your long forgotten recognition and nothing else.

Roman
Previous - 1 | ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 81
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Mojo  (9.7)
4 Coma Light 13  (9.7)