Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > X2016 bitching thread!!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
2016-10-31 12:16
chatGPZ

X2016 bitching thread!!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

- real party is outside although there is meditation groups. i swear.
- spilled havanna club on jeans so when arriving back home girlfriend said i was smelling like a schnapsfabrik.
- walking into toilet room in the middle of the night with only socks on wasnt fun. i didnt care much.
- transfer team was nice and quick with my input64 disks. back home i notice its all D64s. DAMNIT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING :(
- i wasnt drunk enough for karaoke
- and last not least: NO FUCKING STREAM FOR THE SOFASCEENERS!!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

... 161 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2016-10-31 19:56
Savvy/Xenon
Account closed

Quoting Aomeba
I loved it there, but where was the coffee? Finland requires coffee!

Quoting Burglar
Aomeba, coffee was not in the main hall, but in one of the dorms, where we also served breakfast.

Quoting Aomeba
Damned, this means I am officially dumb. We even asked at the main desk (where we signed up), and we were told there's no coffee. It's not a major problem though, the party was great and especially the voting system worked smoothly.

It could have been me who told you there was no coffee. If so, I am very sorry about that.

I did not know this, I just assumed there wasn't any. What I should have done, not knowing it for an absolute fact, is walking with you to the coffee machines and check out if it was available. And if not, I should have checked out if we were able to make some coffee.

I have failed. I am no coffee drinker myself and I did not realise it is almost a nessecity for a lot of people. Stupid me. Nothing to do with lazyness, always glad to helping people out. But I guess it could've been me suffering from some sort of momentarily mental derangement... altough I really hav'nt got the foggiest idea about how that could have happened to me.
2016-10-31 20:15
Norrland

+1 on the 10-scale for voting, or what the heck... take the opportunity to make it a 12-step-scale, so people finally can give those demos with the extra awesomeness a 11 or a legendary 12
2016-10-31 20:24
chatGPZ

just make it 0-$ff fuckers
2016-10-31 20:38
ptoing

Even better, they should make some voting machine which has a dial so the voting score is on an analog scale. Oldschool all the way.
2016-10-31 20:42
chatGPZ

and if you dial 01300010 someone from ATnT will pick up!
2016-10-31 20:46
Jammer

Scream'o'clap'o'meter will do the trick.
2016-10-31 20:49
Trap

My bed was hi-jacked by somebody else so I slept in the car both nights. The result was me getting a serious cold (most could hear it on my voice Sunday morning I guess). Saturday evening I completely destroyed the last bit of my voice by cheering on all the wonderful demos - especially the ones that greeted Bonzai :) ... in combination I got so drunk that after the demo compo I had to go to bed - in the car. Missed the prize ceremony. Besides, I didn't think we'd even get into the top 3.
So, bummer on missing what would probably have been the highlight of my 8-bit career :)

/Trap
2016-10-31 23:27
Cruzer

- Projector sometimes jumped a frame
- Ungrateful audience didn’t cheer enough when my rotozooming bars were displayed
- Too little time to talk to everyone
- Yazoo didn’t drink a glass of sproutka as promised
- Please book more space next time if attendee count is >= this year
- No electricity in our sleeping room, just like last time, since we got the same one. But at least I got a bed, which I guess I should be grateful for with Trap’s horror story. :)
- Driving home took too long
2016-11-01 01:12
ptoing

Quote: and if you dial 01300010 someone from ATnT will pick up!

I meant more like a volume dial, not a phone one.
2016-11-01 02:35
PAL

- Making people almost die to get a burger and trying to piss at a burger joint in Amsterdam was not really necessary to do? Was it? Burglar you are to blame that I almost got to be lame...
- The breakfast need more spice.
- The projector need to skip even more frames to hide bugs.
- I want more Burglar talk on the speakers, your voice is not so sharp as the main speaker... hehe...
- Mayonnaise - the people in the fatty-fry-fat-galore-wagon use far to less mayonnaise on them fatty-fried-fries... body crave for more fat... can you serve plain kilos of butter next time? Melted in a bucket would be just fine, with straws to suck it up.
- The Chinese dinner was totally fine so I complain it was not bad so I could complain about it.
- Beds are super but Pantaloon snore too much, can you please provide earplugs for all sleeping at the party?
- Moh farts in his sleep and it is total mayhem... I got a rash from it, please provide a special air conditioned room for him next X.
- I got hair in my coffee, please shave King of smooth next X.
- When I pooped in the pissoir the turds did not flush, make bigger holes next year... not to big, one could fall down.
- Move the bar back to the original spot as it crammed the place - better where it was before.
- Meditation class have to leave next year, we must puke and speak and scream outside.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 18 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Airwolf/F4CG
WVL/Xenon
Guests online: 83
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)