Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?

... 259 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-12-29 14:04
assiduous
Account closed

Quote:
Forums and User Comments
1. Any off-topic text will be removed.User comments are for comments

See, Oswald? Nowhere does it say that user comments are for comments on the releases. You should be grateful it was a comment on FMan and not on Groepaz's yesterday's turd, for instance.
2007-12-29 14:41
null
Account closed

Quote: @Knoeki, i never said that though..

Sander: I said I agreed with you, but also added something myself... sorry I wasn't clear on that :_)

------------------------------------
http://zomgwtfbbq.info
2007-12-29 19:25
Oswald

Quote: Quote:
Forums and User Comments
1. Any off-topic text will be removed.User comments are for comments

See, Oswald? Nowhere does it say that user comments are for comments on the releases. You should be grateful it was a comment on FMan and not on Groepaz's yesterday's turd, for instance.

another part of the same rule:

1. User comments are for comments, and not for telling the world about possible wrong information, or other off-topic.
2007-12-29 21:11
CreaMD

Public behaviour of mods (communication with users and how to react to cases like this) is discussed internally (Perff pointed out the problem of and I'm sure we'll solve it internally when Groepaz get's back from whereever he travelled ).

As far as behaviour of user who started this thread is concerned there was obvious personal attack against Mermaid which Greopaz registered. No matter if the starter of complaint against Gropeaz later changed or removed his "review". We don't want to have such extremely unpolite and intolerant behavior here.

Oswald: As far as your complaints are concered, I really don't want to sound harsh or anything like that especially because someone might accuse me of being arrogant bitch (that I actualy am) but concerning the fact that you don't have all the necessary info (censored posts, older and latest internal communication between mods and the user, knowledge of other attempts on personal attacks against users, and so on) you possibly don't understand what is going on. I would be really glad if you stopped misusing this thread for your own propaganda even when it is related.

Roman
2007-12-30 00:01
TNT
Account closed

One thing I don't understand is why moderators have to be Mr. Nice Guy when regular members can be complete assholes. I would guess that Groepaz leaves a lot of things unsaid because of his mod status.
2007-12-30 00:17
assiduous
Account closed

Quote: One thing I don't understand is why moderators have to be Mr. Nice Guy when regular members can be complete assholes. I would guess that Groepaz leaves a lot of things unsaid because of his mod status.

If they cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating. And some of the moderators here are completely insolent, going as far as insulting people they don't agree with.
2007-12-30 00:44
FMan
Account closed

Sure. Everything started from "my personal attack". Right.

Also there was no prior "unpolite and intolerant behavior" there.

Yeah.
2007-12-30 01:50
dalezy

isn't the actual problem that mods are still changing names of the entries to their liking? :D

/me pokes a certain someone with a lowercase schengen stick
2007-12-30 11:11
CreaMD

Quote: If they cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating. And some of the moderators here are completely insolent, going as far as insulting people they don't agree with.

That doesn't change the fact that you were (are?) misusing this database for bug/version/tracking of HOXS64 and also misusing reviews under releases for posting emulator incompatibility remarks that are offtopic in the context of this database.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Mibri/ATL^MSL^PRX
rexbeng
Fred/Channel 4
Zardax/Artline Designs
wil
CopAss/Leader