Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user tubesockor ! (Registered 2024-05-12) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Legend - the will of god...
2004-01-20 11:45
Westbam
Account closed

Legend - the will of god...

Unbelievable but true...

Delayed by almost 4(!) years the Legend memorial website is due to be launched imminently. If anyone of you guys still has some rare Legend releases we couldn´t dig up so far it would be great if you could send it to me...

Furthermore, if any old Legend members are on here, please get in touch with me aswell to fulfill your information. All Legenders can also receive their own "@legend64.com" e-mail address...

Special thanks for their co-effort so far must be given to Mason, Radar and Midfit for their great contributions...

Westbam / Legend (http://www.legend64.com)

... 79 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-02-04 17:41
Westbam
Account closed

Dishy: Thanks I know this site actually. But I ain´t the person to judge the story on the Amiga in a correct way as I never liked Amiga nor did much to it anyhow... Info on the Amiga expansion must be verified by either Powerplant or Midfit...
2004-02-04 21:33
Westbam
Account closed

Dishy: I just read throught the scene info about Legen don this homepage concerning the C64 and the Amiga expansion and the 64 part, at least, is total garbage. I haven´t seen so many false informations about Legend anywhere else..
2004-02-05 11:14
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Dishy: I just read throught the scene info about Legen don this homepage concerning the C64 and the Amiga expansion and the 64 part, at least, is total garbage. I haven´t seen so many false informations about Legend anywhere else..

Well, there are a lot of wrong informations about nearly all decent groups...
2004-02-06 08:55
Hero

Quote: Dishy: I just read throught the scene info about Legen don this homepage concerning the C64 and the Amiga expansion and the 64 part, at least, is total garbage. I haven´t seen so many false informations about Legend anywhere else..

oohh my god! read under ILLUSION! what the fuck.... Garbage, you are to nice Mike! IT SUCK! well well i have been told before " dont belive everything you read " and that sure is true!

Harry
2004-02-06 10:12
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: oohh my god! read under ILLUSION! what the fuck.... Garbage, you are to nice Mike! IT SUCK! well well i have been told before " dont belive everything you read " and that sure is true!

Harry

Hehe, I didn´t know you were fined for phreaking at $25.000.. What did you do to pay that off? Sell your neat body and your tiny asshole ???

I really wonder if people putting up such homepage never feel the urge to ask someone from back then about their first class informations ?!?
2004-02-06 14:15
Hero

Quote: Hehe, I didn´t know you were fined for phreaking at $25.000.. What did you do to pay that off? Sell your neat body and your tiny asshole ???

I really wonder if people putting up such homepage never feel the urge to ask someone from back then about their first class informations ?!?

am sorry Mike, i sold your mother!
But its true, they tried to fine me $25.000, but they didnt understand jack shit. so the case got to old ( 5 years in Norway) and they droped the charges. They called me up afther 5 years and asked if they should just waste my c-64 and the disk +++ all the other stuff. No way i said. so i picked it up. The funny was, that the dude i got my c-64 and stuff back was 1 of them who stormed our house ( 5 people). My parents was sure i had murded someone. Coz they where cracy!

Harry
2004-02-07 18:16
Dishy

Yep, as I wrote - there sure is lots of incorrect date at that site. I think the Amiga-part is more correct than the C64 - at least I hope so - coz the C64-part is full of misunderstanding in all my former groups I guess. Wish I had the time and energi to clear it all up in every detail, for some of the groups I find important, but it would take a damn long time with all those particular "date-informations" etc., which I actually think is a good idea at this site, if only they could handle it correctly. Guess they´ve got most informations about me/you and all the other groups/persons from several different mags, so even if there are lots of mistakes, I think there are lots of hard work behind the very sites, which is done in a good believe ofcourse..

Dishy - keep the c64 alive - Dishy
2004-02-07 18:20
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: am sorry Mike, i sold your mother!
But its true, they tried to fine me $25.000, but they didnt understand jack shit. so the case got to old ( 5 years in Norway) and they droped the charges. They called me up afther 5 years and asked if they should just waste my c-64 and the disk +++ all the other stuff. No way i said. so i picked it up. The funny was, that the dude i got my c-64 and stuff back was 1 of them who stormed our house ( 5 people). My parents was sure i had murded someone. Coz they where cracy!

Harry

Harry I remember when they caught Anthrax (Gunther). This stupid cops rang almost every bell in the entire house before they did their act in order to make sure everyone would notice what they were up to.

Unluckily Anthrax knew that they were coming because of some recent busts and had everything cleaned up... Tough shit!

Hehe, I can imagine your parents thoughts in the first place... "Oh god, we raised a murder. He´s propably raped a girl, too!"
2004-02-09 14:13
Morpheus

Radar, Westbam and Hero!

First of all, good to see your names once again!

Secondly, why not stop complaining about how bad Scenery is, correct what's wrong and send it off to Glenn? I mean, there's nothing creative about just complaining, is there? I know Glenn will be very happy to hear what you have to say!

Regards,

Andreas // www.c64hq.com
2004-02-09 14:30
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Radar, Westbam and Hero!

First of all, good to see your names once again!

Secondly, why not stop complaining about how bad Scenery is, correct what's wrong and send it off to Glenn? I mean, there's nothing creative about just complaining, is there? I know Glenn will be very happy to hear what you have to say!

Regards,

Andreas // www.c64hq.com

First of all, I did not complain in general about this scenery site at all. I just pointed out the fact that the revision giving on Legend is entirely wrong. Propably other groups are right or more correct but I don´t know, I didn´t check...

Second of all, I also suggested that if someone makes up such a site it should be on him to make up his informations he spreads in a correct way...

An example, I have never heard of any newspaper for example that just spreads some bullshit without checking back on their informations. It is usually the way that you try to backup your informations, it is not up to the people mentioned to correct these faults afterwards, is it?

I can just say that neither me nor Powerplant nor Goldfish have ever been contacted by this guy to find out if his revision is correct or not. Now on the other hand it is quite surprising finding out how many wrong rumours are spread about the group and none of the people providing these stories seem to be interested in getting their facts straight...

So to cut this short, I cannot notice anything creative about just typing up some unverified bullshit either...
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Dr. Doom/RAD
BYB/Hokuto Force
psych
LZwerch/Mayday!
Ixon
tubesockor