Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Sepa ! (Registered 2024-05-13) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Legend - the will of god...
2004-01-20 11:45
Westbam
Account closed

Legend - the will of god...

Unbelievable but true...

Delayed by almost 4(!) years the Legend memorial website is due to be launched imminently. If anyone of you guys still has some rare Legend releases we couldn´t dig up so far it would be great if you could send it to me...

Furthermore, if any old Legend members are on here, please get in touch with me aswell to fulfill your information. All Legenders can also receive their own "@legend64.com" e-mail address...

Special thanks for their co-effort so far must be given to Mason, Radar and Midfit for their great contributions...

Westbam / Legend (http://www.legend64.com)

... 79 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-02-10 07:39
Hero

But we all know that Legend suck! so i dont see the problem!

Harry

HERO/ILLUSION
2004-02-10 07:49
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: But we all know that Legend suck! so i dont see the problem!

Harry

HERO/ILLUSION

Yeah I guess you´re right. We were simpy too soft. As we live in middle europe we were simply not used to a hard life compared to living in an igloo up in ice cold norway so how should we ever beat you tough guys ?!?
2004-02-10 07:51
Hero

well... if i remember right there was a man back in 1940-1945 who tried!!!heheheh

Harry
2004-02-10 07:52
Westbam
Account closed

@Hero: Hell, that loser was austrian so don´t blame me...
2004-02-10 08:22
Menace

Westbam: I was not trying to make excuses, just explain how things sometimes are when attempting to track down people. Some people are hard to find, others just don't reply. This site, in particular, has helped a lot with bringing old sceners back into contact, and we DO aspire to check information when available. But up until now, the total amount of people working on scenery has been ONE. Just me. On a dial-up connection. There are just so many hours in the day...

TDJ: I understand your sentiments. Perhaps Scenery won't stay static for much longer however. Stay tuned... ;)

Hero: Hvis du kunne være så vennelig å ta kontakt, så kan vi kanskje se om vi ikke får fikset på Illusion's entry også? På forhånd takk...
2004-02-10 09:09
Hero

OK, skal gjøre det.

Pupersticker!....

Harry
2004-02-10 09:21
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Westbam: I was not trying to make excuses, just explain how things sometimes are when attempting to track down people. Some people are hard to find, others just don't reply. This site, in particular, has helped a lot with bringing old sceners back into contact, and we DO aspire to check information when available. But up until now, the total amount of people working on scenery has been ONE. Just me. On a dial-up connection. There are just so many hours in the day...

TDJ: I understand your sentiments. Perhaps Scenery won't stay static for much longer however. Stay tuned... ;)

Hero: Hvis du kunne være så vennelig å ta kontakt, så kan vi kanskje se om vi ikke får fikset på Illusion's entry også? På forhånd takk...

Pal, it is certainly not my intention to drag you down or discredit your effort in general. I just state my opinion in this case and as I said, I can only judge the reachability and the feedbacks given on my own and the groups I have been involved in. Therefore I must say that the information given is rather incomplete and wrong and you def. did not try to contact anyone from the Legend staff to get the story straight.

I also noticed your efforts in correcting this by contacting me immediately and I certainly will provide you with the informations you need, no doubt. I have returned you an email asking what kind of informations you need in specific and I´ll make this up as fast as possible like I promised of course...
2004-02-10 11:00
midfit
Account closed

>midfit: You are naturally entitled to your opinion, but >scenery has certainly never been 'fast work', and has >attracted very little attention from n00bs. :) I started >doing scenery because I found it stimulating and interesting, >and it was only later that others suggested to me it was a >good idea to share the information.

@Menace: Scenery looks and appears like fast work. Sowith my conclusion about it being a work done in a fast way to attract some attention from people who didn't got THE experience. Concerning the "n00bs". Well you don't know how many dudes confronted me with the wrong details being put up by Scenery. Thus they were "n00bs" and believing in every crap Scenery wrote (!People are not only too dumb to vote!), I had to correct these details in long conversations. Costing my energy and resulting into the fact that I came to a point where I didn't reacted anylonger to this stuff. However your written (and wrong) words still stand up in your Scenery. And nah - I won't contact anybody to correct them, because I didn't ask anybody in the first place to write anything about my name or the groups I have been in. Nor I expect anybody to tell the happenings beside that. If I like to, I will tell them myself. Then I got something other to criticize here and that's how the Scenery works with personal information. Like listing the names of several Quartex (Amiga), Dynamic Duo (C64), Skid Row (Amiga) members. Of cause it's a unwritten secret, a lot of people know by now already. But does it need to be written down for every plonker? Do we need this? Me not. And nah - It's not always a good idea to share every information. Btw. I put the same thing in question regarding CSDb. Whereever I will see the real name of a cracker being published I could get ill. I mean how silly can some individual get? If somebody would likes to spread his personal info, he should do it on his own.
2004-02-10 12:52
Radar
Account closed

And as a matter of fact, I already wrote e-mails to the runner of this scenery-stuff about groups I have been involved with. No reply...
2004-02-10 15:36
Morpheus

>Costing my energy and resulting into the
>fact that I came to a point where I
>didn't reacted anylonger to this stuff.

This is when I think you should have put down some energy on helping out to get the info right at the source. Let's give it another try!

Radar: Same to you! Let's give it another try and let's get the correct info! How can I get in touch with ya?

Andreas // www.c64hq.com
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
t0m3000/BOOM!^ibex-c..
zoi/inversion
Tim/Silicon Limited
jmin
Spinball/Excess
psych