Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #68842 : Be Sick Beta (90%)
2008-07-24 11:43
Scout

Release id #68842 : Be Sick Beta (90%)

I won't degrade myself in name calling like every 14 year old does.

Yes, I agree with Oerg; it's his release and he can do with it want he wants to.
But, if you put your release on a public site where people have the possibility to give an opinion, be prepared for the worst.
And especially when I'm around. Why I'm so harsh is explained now;
I can only agree with the words from Sander:
Quote:

I myself am getting sick over this petting culture. Petting the ambition and progress out of people :( And if you can't stand comments like these, than don't look.

I am also sick and tired of sceners that embrace every newcomer that has fun in entering 10 PRINT"HELLO" hoping that they will take over the scene-spirit we had back in the late '80s and '90s.
Wake up. It's over and it will never happen.
A few newcomers like Conrad know and understand what the deal is with the scene and they put out releases when they knew the time was ripe.
Petting and nurturing some kids from the Retro Computerclub from Shitholetown isn't the way to do it.
My opinion is to nip the lamers in the butt before it is too late.

... 24 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2008-07-24 15:09
Matt

you see
more crap releases we need!!
2008-07-24 20:43
Oerg866
Account closed

Conrad: Your mom's balls haven't dropped yet. Oh lord.

OK, so what the fuck is going on here anyway.

I made this because I wanted to do something I've never done before. Actually I don't care about your fucking spirit of the 80's and 90's.

Why? It's fucking over! GOSH. It's fucking 2008, not 1988, not 1998, but 2008. See, TWO, ZERO, ZERO, FUCKING EIGHT.

I just like commodore computers. But why do people who ironically call themselves the OMG ALMIGHTY ELITE always need to turn something into shitballs?

It's just not like "back then" where a game on floppy disk costed 120DM or something. Actually very few games still are being produced yeah. I'm NOT your every-day noob that you'd think of, I worked on a C64 since 1997 and I'd always been happy with it.

Also if people in this X2008shit shoot people on sight etc. when they come up with a release like this, then this is not a party where you could even remotely have fun. Where's fun when only the... OMG AGAIN ELITE can really participate?

Those german meetings i've been to always had friendly people. People liking stuff, people RESPECTING each other and what they did. Everyone was able to participate, and I got decent ranks in the compos of Willow Party 2007 etc..

It's beginning to form a dislike to the c64 community really.

Man, fuck you guys.
2008-07-24 20:47
null
Account closed

Oerg: no-one has said he/she is elite, that's you talking.

as said before: you could have expected this bitching, so STFU and go code your next demo, just as I did all the times I got negative comments.

</thread>

------------------------------------
http://zomgwtfbbq.info
2008-07-24 20:51
Oerg866
Account closed

No I couldn't because all I got was positive impressions from the party people themselves, kthx.
2008-07-24 21:16
null
Account closed

Protip: Bunkerparty != CSDb

2008-07-24 21:44
spider-j

Smells like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty
:P
2008-07-24 22:03
Oerg866
Account closed

Protip: You != gods.
2008-07-24 23:01
Danzig

Quote: Conrad: Your mom's balls haven't dropped yet. Oh lord.

OK, so what the fuck is going on here anyway.

I made this because I wanted to do something I've never done before. Actually I don't care about your fucking spirit of the 80's and 90's.

Why? It's fucking over! GOSH. It's fucking 2008, not 1988, not 1998, but 2008. See, TWO, ZERO, ZERO, FUCKING EIGHT.

I just like commodore computers. But why do people who ironically call themselves the OMG ALMIGHTY ELITE always need to turn something into shitballs?

It's just not like "back then" where a game on floppy disk costed 120DM or something. Actually very few games still are being produced yeah. I'm NOT your every-day noob that you'd think of, I worked on a C64 since 1997 and I'd always been happy with it.

Also if people in this X2008shit shoot people on sight etc. when they come up with a release like this, then this is not a party where you could even remotely have fun. Where's fun when only the... OMG AGAIN ELITE can really participate?

Those german meetings i've been to always had friendly people. People liking stuff, people RESPECTING each other and what they did. Everyone was able to participate, and I got decent ranks in the compos of Willow Party 2007 etc..

It's beginning to form a dislike to the c64 community really.

Man, fuck you guys.

14 years and working since 1997??? *LOL*

"getting decent ranks@willow07" <- its like showing your neigbour :D

just imagine how much bullshyte has been added to this database in the past years... you might understand the overall opinion... getting pissed is not the answer, you are getting nowhere with that! maybe you should try to watch from the opposite, kid.

just take the dozens of given advices (some maybe rude ;) ) and go your way, we will be here even in 10 years to watch it... hang on, keep calm...

this community is a troll, but if you ask for serious help: you will get it, one way or the other ;)
2008-07-24 23:03
Danzig

Quote: Protip: Bunkerparty != CSDb

goddamnit, so we reached the point where knoeki gives protips? shut down csdb, scene is over... and this time it's really true ;)
2008-07-25 00:22
null
Account closed

Quote: goddamnit, so we reached the point where knoeki gives protips? shut down csdb, scene is over... and this time it's really true ;)

the scene already died after dutch breeze was released.

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Freeze/Blazon
hedning/G★P
Genius/Xenon
deetsay
JackAsser/Booze Design
Linus/MSL