Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Scene Cloak and Dagger Exposed!
2013-11-15 03:13
The Shadow

Scene Cloak and Dagger Exposed!

A fellow scener gave this message to me recently. It has been abridged to protect the identity of the author:

"Everyone is in the scene to fill a
function.
Sixx don't crack, don't do graphics, don't code
and don't do music.
He's in the scene for the drama and the conflicts, that's
his scene occupation.
There has always been people like that in the scene, that IS
the scene.
You can't really blame Sixx for it, or even be angry at him
for it, I'm not.
He's just doing what he is supposed do to and what he is
best at.
I'm probably more disappointed at Hedning. He has a
very good standing in the scene, still he stands knowingly
behind Sixx.
So to me Hedning has an undeserved good reputation.
He avoids being labeled as bad because he's not the one
doing it, but supporting it is isn't better in anyway.
In some ways that annoys me the most, Sixx doesn't really
hide who he is, Hedning does, and that is worse.
Also, If Hedning actually has some good in him, Sixx probably lost a bit of standing in the group.
G*P also alienated themselves a tiny bit more from some groups..."

... 86 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-11-15 07:57
Jazzcat

VN is of course interested in all sides of a story here. Email me, anyone involved, anonymous or not, will publish.
2013-11-15 08:23
Sixx

The Shadow, you take the prize. YOU WIN! These are the most ridiculous accusations i've read in a long long time.

I'M A BAD, BAD MOTHERFUCKER (watch out, i know people in your area, i might force you out of the scene as well. Muuuahahahah)

Greetings to all my friends who KNOW what a nice cuddly guy i am, FUCKINGS to The Shadow who accuse people he don't know shit about. You're free to show the whole wide world the emails i assume you're refering to, i don't care, i got nothing to hide.

Jazzcat, it's ok and fine asking people to write news about their own groups and so.. But with the bad reputation of The Shadow i'd look up with the one being accused of forcing people of the scene has to say about the matter before publishing.

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS, i've been forcing people off the scene for several years. The truth has to been told!

Regarding hedning, he's even worse than i am. We're like evil twins.

Have a nice weekend.
2013-11-15 08:39
Mermaid

Quote:
VN is of course interested in all sides of a story here. Email me, anyone involved, anonymous or not, will publish.

There is no story here, only the confabulations of a certain individual with an unhealthy fixation on Sixx and G*P.
2013-11-15 08:47
Didi

Quote: VN is of course interested in all sides of a story here. Email me, anyone involved, anonymous or not, will publish.

How about VN newsflash editions? ;) One year is too long to cover in a single issue. Anyone gonna publish a C64 scene boulevard mag?
2013-11-15 08:57
fade
Account closed

YEA YEA YEA GENESHIT PROJEKTZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This hurts my eyes like an Australian demoparty graphics compo.

lrn2flamewarz :)
2013-11-15 09:14
The Shadow

Sixx: Your reputation is just as bad as mine, so that puts us on equal footing.

You have caused a valuable scener to quit the scene. You, Sixx, have murdered a scener!
2013-11-15 09:17
Jazzcat

Sixx: The Shadow can report on Avatar, I am fine with that, and will publish what is sent in. You are welcome to publish what you want in reply to this thread in the next issue, which is back on the normal schedule of every 3 months or so.
2013-11-15 09:26
Mermaid

Quote: Sixx: Your reputation is just as bad as mine, so that puts us on equal footing.

You have caused a valuable scener to quit the scene. You, Sixx, have murdered a scener!

Are you for real?

I almost wish that Sixx actually had these superpowers you ascribe to him, so he could force you to fuck off from the scene too. Sadly he does not have that sort of power over people.
2013-11-15 09:35
Rough
Account closed

I don't know what kind of trouble you guys had extensively, but to say that Sixx forced Hoxy out of the scene is complete bullshit. No person could be by any means capable of doing such a thing. I guess Hoxy got pissed off about Sixx, but that's something completely different.
2013-11-15 09:41
hedning

If anyone is interested in what really happened:

1. Sixx and I wanted Hoxy to join G*P, and we asked him if he is interested. 2. Hoxy is interested, but won't quit Avatar. 3. We are not interested if he stays in Avatar. 4. Hoxy quits the scene, telling us he don't want to be part of some childish role playing game. 5. I try to explain that he shouldn't quit. End of story. I can back this up with the whole e-mail conversation.

And of course: The Shadow blames us, make up lies about Sixx forcing (!) Hoxy to quit the scene, and try to get more people believing him by using Vandalism News and now CSDb.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 110
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)