Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > The charts suck
2009-12-07 13:03
Grim Reaper
Account closed

The charts suck

Yhe voting charts here suck. 1994+ scene=dead. Even in 91 we were moving on to quiting, and probably should have earlier. Blahhh

... 29 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2009-12-07 14:17
Sander

Haha :)
You gotto realise JackAsser is actually a hero of TODAY!
Whereas.. some others need to open threads to claim their respect. Ofcourse i know your name Grim Reaper - but show some style and manners - 'we' will still love and appreciate your past activities.
2009-12-07 14:20
Scout

Quoting Sander
Haha :)
You gotto realise JackAsser is actually a hero of TODAY!
Whereas.. some others need to open threads to claim their respect. Ofcourse i know your name Grim Reaper - but show some style and manners - 'we' will still love and appreciate your past activities.

Who doesn't remember Rim Deeper?!
But bend over, do a goatse and make place for JackAsser, dude!
2009-12-07 14:30
Grim Reaper
Account closed

Stainless Dildo, don't turn this around, or maybe you do like it that way.. thanks for all the Paramount imports from Joe Cool btw! Now phack oof, wow that's like JackAss sp33ch! X-Party? Is that some kind of coming out of the closet euro thang?

"You gotto realise JackAsser is actually a hero of TODAY!"

He can release himself, I don't participate in those X-party kind of things. Don't have blind faith in heroes. They're all dead

Now this is getting Sick, we have a JackAsser, Stainless Penis and an Anal Boyscout. If this isn't homo-erotica in play I'll be damned. The church is that way, go find some choir boys to 8-bit...
2009-12-07 14:37
Sander

Quoting Grim Reaper

"You gotto realise JackAsser is actually a hero of TODAY!"

He can release himself, I don't participate in those X-party kind of things. Don't have blind faith in heroes. They're all dead

Yawn.. Byebye sir Grim! Thanks for the effort.
2009-12-07 14:40
Stainless Steel

Quoting That guy
The church is that way, go find some choir boys to 8-bit
Dude, you were the one putting your own interpretation into JackAsser's name, we're just playing along.

What makes me wonder though, how did you come up with the homosexual context in the first place?
are you trying to tell us something?

You dont happen to be in a choir ?

No hard feelings, you just came across as a prick. We might have misjudged you :-D

2009-12-07 14:59
Grim Reaper
Account closed

Sander, I have no angst vs you..I was just using your wordage as a demographic quote. Take it as you will, seems the others are proud of it by changing names to be more perverted. In anycase, So ByeBye aswell.

SS Dick, one cant help but wonder at what one chooses to call oneself. Now AssHed sent me mail, that's what kicked it off. If he'd STFU or responed with insight or even objective views I wouldn't resort to these idiots via verbal wordage and use dork slang as they do. Let alone change their names to reflect some sort of sick attempt at being humorous. Okay...choir no way, I no Not believe in organized religion. Face it, God Hates Us All, albiet equally.

This brings me back to what, 1987 or something, warring on various BBS's. 8 Bit is dead. Wars stir some fun, especially when those trying with come-backs fail. All the more pleasure man. +++
2009-12-07 14:59
Dane
Account closed

Don't be rude to Jacques Asseur. He is very dear to me ever since he let me spend the night and code in my underwear. No homo.
2009-12-07 15:06
JackAsser

Quote: Sander, I have no angst vs you..I was just using your wordage as a demographic quote. Take it as you will, seems the others are proud of it by changing names to be more perverted. In anycase, So ByeBye aswell.

SS Dick, one cant help but wonder at what one chooses to call oneself. Now AssHed sent me mail, that's what kicked it off. If he'd STFU or responed with insight or even objective views I wouldn't resort to these idiots via verbal wordage and use dork slang as they do. Let alone change their names to reflect some sort of sick attempt at being humorous. Okay...choir no way, I no Not believe in organized religion. Face it, God Hates Us All, albiet equally.

This brings me back to what, 1987 or something, warring on various BBS's. 8 Bit is dead. Wars stir some fun, especially when those trying with come-backs fail. All the more pleasure man. +++

Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,

First of all, the PM was a mistake, I hit the wrong button.
Secondly, we love our 8-bit scene, it isn't dead for us.
Thirdly, my posting with "whateva man..." is insightful enough imo.
And finally, "Objective view"? Wtf are you smoking man? Views are subjective per definition. And my subjective view of you is again: "whateva man...".
2009-12-07 15:10
Jon
Account closed

Wow! The last time we had so much fun was when Adam the Axe came around!

Sigh...

2009-12-07 15:31
Oswald

I find this a nice insight on the attitude of the earlier scene :) when things were still serious ;)
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
O'Dog
Fred/Channel 4
Inge/HVSC
v3nt0r/ibex-crew
jmin/F4CG
Lord Crucifier/SCS*TRC