Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > boobsploitation
2013-12-30 09:27
Bitbreaker

boobsploitation

So i never understood the fuzz about choosing boobs as a motif. Nude bodies have always been part of art. Also boobs are a thankful motif, as they keep one motivated to continue and finish a picture. Actually i adore and worship the female body. For me, nothing does feel wrong about that. But i somehow feel like there's a lot of mental masturbation going on. So feel free to bring your arguments against boobs forward. Maybe some nice drama will develop from that!
And yes, of course i'll continue drawing boobs, don't bother :-)

... 251 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-12-31 05:00
Rough
Account closed

They do, but it's not socially approved. Women who openly and actively show interest in heterosexual intercourse are judged pretty quick as either sluts or men-obeyers. Why? Albeit the falsely claimed "sexual revolution" most people have serious problems with sexuality and nudity, which arouses jealousy towards those who are either more open or, which is more often the case, are only believed by others to be more open in sexual relations.

ps: A common false interpretation is that the presentation of female nudity equals sexism. That is complete nonsense, brought up by a weird cooperation of sex-disgusted right-wing "proper family"-defenders and liberal-left wing wanna-be feminists.
2013-12-31 05:05
chatGPZ

barbie vs he-man? =)
2013-12-31 11:54
TheRyk

Talking about Barbie, this release
http://csdb.dk/getinternalfile.php/125552/square_curves.d64
even attacked the image of women Mattel, Vogue and whatsoever spreads. Just compare how skinny they originally drew her
http://www.c64-wiki.de/index.php/Barbie.
So I think I can regard myself as a women's rights activist ;)

And btw: I have also no problems with showing this to women, e.g. my gf. With all that hardcore high def pr0n around, it's kinda silly to feel offended by some blocky boobs
2013-12-31 16:54
Six

Prudishness is the ultimate perversion. Sexuality is a natural expression of life, and should be celebrated. It is a sick faith that seeks to subvert natural urges.

If anyone is being victimized by pictures of naked women in those "misogynistic lad mags", it's not the model who was paid to be photographed, it's the man whose natural inclinations are being used to separate him from his money.

To suggest that anyone is victimized by artistic representations of female nudity is ridiculous.

Sex has a value dependent on its scarcity. Consider that the next time you hear someone objecting to sexual imagery or to "slutty women" - are they really just reacting to a perceived devaluation of their currency?
2014-01-01 18:01
chatGPZ

Quote:
And btw: I have also no problems with showing this to women, e.g. my gf

indeed. the only thing my gf would complain about is shitty graphics and horrible bleep "music" =)
2014-01-02 01:56
Deev

Quote:
not sure about that. its pretty clear to me why i like boobies and everything connected to it (*g*) so i can imagine why someone likes to draw some.

So you’re saying it’s about having some kind of public wank? That’s what I thought and that’s why I questioned why, but maybe the reasons make perfect sense to some people…

Quote:
Prudishness is the ultimate perversion. Sexuality is a natural expression of life, and should be celebrated. It is a sick faith that seeks to subvert natural urges.

To suggest that anyone is victimized by artistic representations of female nudity is ridiculous.

Sex has a value dependent on its scarcity. Consider that the next time you hear someone objecting to sexual imagery or to "slutty women" - are they really just reacting to a perceived devaluation of their currency?

I didn’t say anything against sex or nudity in art, but what artistic expression is there in copying a picture of a naked woman offering sex? Aside from the public wank I already mentioned. And why is this an admittedly dwindling, yet still noticeable, part of the C64 scene?

I find your argument that men are the victims of lad-mag culture to be pretty ridiculous, but that’s not the point of this thread, so I’m not getting dragged into that one.
2014-01-02 02:18
Six

Who is any one person to define what is and isn't artistic expression?
2014-01-02 02:47
Deev

That's why I keep asking the question.
2014-01-02 10:59
Bitbreaker

Quoting Deev

I didn’t say anything against sex or nudity in art, but what artistic expression is there in copying a picture of a naked woman offering sex? Aside from the public wank I already mentioned. And why is this an admittedly dwindling, yet still noticeable, part of the C64 scene?

To me it doesn't look like it matters for the complainers if the boobs are a copy (poor from an artistic view, but i'd still watch them, as it's boobs) or selfmade. Even if selfmade i am confronted with comments that carry the message: "actually boobs are bad, but i make a exception with this one". For me that always leads to the conclusion that i have to do with unfucked morons that moved their wanking to the brain. So am i just right with my conclusion or is anyone willing to bring me that strange thinking a bit closer? Are there really deep thoughts behind it or is it a brainless copying of empty politcal correctness terms?
2014-01-02 11:57
CreaMD

Boobs revisited...
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
MWR/Visdom
Francois Prijt/Audia..
AMB/Level 64
Alakran_64
encore
Retroluzzer/Quantum