Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > boobsploitation
2013-12-30 09:27
Bitbreaker

boobsploitation

So i never understood the fuzz about choosing boobs as a motif. Nude bodies have always been part of art. Also boobs are a thankful motif, as they keep one motivated to continue and finish a picture. Actually i adore and worship the female body. For me, nothing does feel wrong about that. But i somehow feel like there's a lot of mental masturbation going on. So feel free to bring your arguments against boobs forward. Maybe some nice drama will develop from that!
And yes, of course i'll continue drawing boobs, don't bother :-)

... 251 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2014-01-16 19:11
jailbird

Quote: Quote:
He was just not familiar with the abbreviation, which is actually quite reasonable considering he's practically living on CSDb :)

obviously! and you know it because you live on twitter (which isnt 99% idiotic babble, but the medium of sane writers).

good we cleared that up now!

K, Groepaz, maybe you should inform Seth Shostak (astronomer), Jen Scheer (a former space shuttle technician), Richard Dawkins, Stephen Curry (structural biologist), Attila Csordas (stem cell biologist), Markus Hammonds (astrochemist), J. Osborne-Gowey (aquatic and landscape ecologist), Michio Kaku (theoretical physicist), Paul Halpern (physicist), Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Dr. Alexy Bersenev (cell stem research), Hiroshi Ishiguro (robotics), Neil Gunther (computer performance analyst), Noah Gray (neuroscientist), Bill Nye and hundreds of other scientists about your findings on Twitter.

Using the medium of the idiots, how low! They must be retarded or something. We're so lucky to have you among us, Groepaz, our epitome of sanity and the living vantage point for wit and intelligence.
2014-01-16 19:21
Bitbreaker

I'm surrounded by scientists every day. They are all apple-fags, hipsters and idiots. And on twitter.
2014-01-16 20:00
jailbird

Quote: I'm surrounded by scientists every day. They are all apple-fags, hipsters and idiots. And on twitter.

Meh. I couldn't care less about their personality. Their achievements and work is what counts.

And every medium is as useful as you make it to be.
2014-01-16 22:10
chatGPZ

hundreds of scientists on twitter? wow. according to wikipedia twitter has about 100 million users. i leave calculating the idiot rate to you - but it seems my 99% was even grossly understated.
2014-01-16 22:22
jailbird

Quote: hundreds of scientists on twitter? wow. according to wikipedia twitter has about 100 million users. i leave calculating the idiot rate to you - but it seems my 99% was even grossly understated.

If you only follow the tweets of people you're interested in, then it's 100% of your Twitter experience. No one is forcing you to read Justin Bieber's or Kim Kardashian's shit, y'know.
2014-01-16 22:29
chatGPZ

yeah, why inform yourself about the stuff they are doing in proper science mags or even their books (i seriously recommend hawkings) when you can filter some of what they say from the noise at twitter? it doesnt make sense!
2014-01-16 23:07
jailbird

Quote: yeah, why inform yourself about the stuff they are doing in proper science mags or even their books (i seriously recommend hawkings) when you can filter some of what they say from the noise at twitter? it doesnt make sense!

Do you even know how Twitter works? You see only the tweets of those people you follow, there's no noise as long you don't start to follow morons.

I've also read Hawking, Tyson or Dawkins, but I'm interested in their tweets as well. They share very interesting ideas, opinions, links, news, etc. What's exactly wrong with that? I think it's damn fascinating that I could follow the everyday line of thought of people I admire and applaud. I could even interact and communicate with them if they're willing to correspond.

The number of idiot/clueless users doesn't decreases a service's benefits or defines its practicality, at all.
2014-01-16 23:20
chatGPZ

Quote:
The number of idiot/clueless users doesn't decreases a service's benefits or defines its practicality, at all.

i will so quote that next time you go nuts on how all the idiots on csdb piss you off, and therfor *ragequit* =)

and you are still trying to beat sense into the thread are ya?

good luck =)
2014-01-16 23:36
jailbird

Quote: Quote:

i will so quote that next time you go nuts on how all the idiots on csdb piss you off, and therfor *ragequit* =)

and you are still trying to beat sense into the thread are ya?

good luck =)

Well, I can't chose the people I share CSDb with, so I have to deal with that one or another way :)

This could be as well a reincarnation of the Bitching thread. Nothing makes sense here since the very first post.
2014-01-16 23:50
chatGPZ

Nothing makes sense here since the very first post.
amen. good opportunity to close it =P
Previous - 1 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
iAN CooG/HVSC
r242
zscs
Zorch
master_hacker
Clayboy