Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-06 19:21
CreaMD

Quote: I suppose that my money ain't your problem at all. So sorry if you're not satisfied with your life, but that's not my problem. Money just buys everything, we all know that and I love that. But still, not of your business...

For the second time you didn't understand to phrase "rich past". I was talking about your rich past concerning your adventures, deeds and experiences in the scene... capeesh?
2004-01-06 19:46
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Radork is a poor junkie and he has problems with the words like money or rich.We should collect some money for him that he can buy his drugs.
My friend Skinhead will blow him from this board !

Secret Man - The Elite strikes back......
2004-01-06 19:48
Steppe

Oh just shut the fuck up, Secret Man!
2004-01-06 20:24
CreaMD

Quote: Radork is a poor junkie and he has problems with the words like money or rich.We should collect some money for him that he can buy his drugs.
My friend Skinhead will blow him from this board !

Secret Man - The Elite strikes back......

Agrees with Steppe.
2004-01-06 21:43
Radar
Account closed

Quote: For the second time you didn't understand to phrase "rich past". I was talking about your rich past concerning your adventures, deeds and experiences in the scene... capeesh?

So you choosed the wrong words then. When talking about 'rich', the defination normally goes to money. Concerning my old scene-activities, I can't call it being 'rich' actually, as it more was an adventure just like Steppe posted. Guess you meant the same we figured out now.

@Secret Woman: We know already that you and your butt-friend Shithead are dealing with drugs (and actually it's not funny, as that is a serious crime). We know that your are sick in your brain, but actually take one good advance to NOT offer any shit of this (buying drugs, tapes, games from you) to us in public, as you never realy know who is sitting at the other hand of the screen and how he can act.

Honestly, go and inform yourself about my person before you get into deeper problems. I already got your IP and within the next two days I'm getting the stats for it. Don't ask what will be next, as this drug-crime is getting out of controll at your side now.
2004-01-06 21:54
CreaMD

Quote: So you choosed the wrong words then. When talking about 'rich', the defination normally goes to money. Concerning my old scene-activities, I can't call it being 'rich' actually, as it more was an adventure just like Steppe posted. Guess you meant the same we figured out now.

@Secret Woman: We know already that you and your butt-friend Shithead are dealing with drugs (and actually it's not funny, as that is a serious crime). We know that your are sick in your brain, but actually take one good advance to NOT offer any shit of this (buying drugs, tapes, games from you) to us in public, as you never realy know who is sitting at the other hand of the screen and how he can act.

Honestly, go and inform yourself about my person before you get into deeper problems. I already got your IP and within the next two days I'm getting the stats for it. Don't ask what will be next, as this drug-crime is getting out of controll at your side now.

Although it's not vissible from my 'orrible grammar, I have classic education in literature, morphology, lexicology, syntax, phonetics and whatever else subject they teach on university. That's why I dare to use words out of their usual context which is so-called bookish way of speaking. However, in this case it's quite a regular and fair use of the mentioned adjective and thus it shouldn't confuse anyone.

2004-01-06 22:35
dalezy

rich is also a word that's used to describe terms like 'a lot of' or 'much'.
2004-01-07 00:11
Steppe

Reichhaltig, so wie in 'reichhaltige Vergangenheit'. Enough smartassing... ;-)
2004-01-07 08:38
TDJ

Hehe .. I think we should give Radar & Secret Man their own forum where they can slag on eachother .. maybe even in German :)

And Roman man, shame on you for not using 'rich' in the correct way :)
2004-01-07 08:42
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Although it's not vissible from my 'orrible grammar, I have classic education in literature, morphology, lexicology, syntax, phonetics and whatever else subject they teach on university. That's why I dare to use words out of their usual context which is so-called bookish way of speaking. However, in this case it's quite a regular and fair use of the mentioned adjective and thus it shouldn't confuse anyone.

Then I'm sorry to let you know to re-read my post again and to not overread the word 'normally', as you studied this language... pft!

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
DonChaos
Holy Moses/Role
Black Hole
MCM/ONSLAUGHT
Scrap/Genesis Project
rexbeng